Never forget what you are

It is a good message for my fellow roma, because a sickness of the roma community is to pretend they are something else, like romanian, hungarian, serbian etc.

Of course, to do that one first has to decide what one actually is. A thing you have not managed.

I mean, even in that video exhorting Roma to remember who they are you pretend to be someone else.
How do you expect Roma to take that message on board if you cannot?

I mean, even in that video exhorting Roma to remember who they are you pretend to be someone else.
How do you expect Roma to take that message on board if you cannot?

I dont understand what you mean? How I pretend to be something I am not? Im the most outspoken roma online, i speak everywhere for roma. I didnt notice others doing that, maybe a few others but not many.

Of course, to do that one first has to decide what one actually is. A thing you have not managed.
I think I stick with being Roma. Sorry If I dont fit in your image of someone in ragg clothes, who is a petty thieve. Im the Roma Knight of Justice, and I had enough of people discriminating roma, and degrading them. Roma are the Knights of Justice.

Im not the only Roma saying that, we have pastors, preachers etc. Log into Facebook

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
For the moment. Until you want to be something else again.

I don't permit Facebook on my devices.
RadoKnightsofJustice.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back