Never forget what the left actually is

• Banned
The left are teenagers?
You honestly think some random teenagers beat a Trump supporter half to death the day that Trump goes to Europe?

You are gullible.

Of course they are minions of the left. The entire left wing and public British media is dangerously anti-American and has been for a long time.

The left are teenagers?
You honestly think some random teenagers beat a Trump supporter half to death the day that Trump goes to Europe?

You are gullible.

Of course they are minions of the left. The entire left wing and public British media is dangerously anti-American and has been for a long time.
Gullible would be the one reacting to propaganda from the Gateway Pundit.

What I'm doing is reacting to the known facts.

Maybe more will come out that vindicates you.....maybe not. But you clearly have an agenda.

• Banned
The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

Maybe more will come out that vindicates you.....maybe not. But you clearly have an agenda.
I have an agenda of destroying the racists and psychopaths who call themselves "progressives" by posting their actions for all to see.

There is no propaganda in this article.

The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

You're an idiot. It was a couple of teenagers looking for anybody to rob.

They didn't give a shit who it was or what their politics were.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

• Banned
The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

You're an idiot. It was a couple of teenagers looking for anybody to rob.

They didn't give a shit who it was or what their politics were.

Like I said, you're an idiot.
It was a couple of thugs looking to attack anything and anyone associated with Trump after their fucking parliament decided to vote on whether Trump would be allowed to come to the UK or not, and the mayor of their capital city decided to allow a bunch of idiots to fly an anti-Trump blimp.

There is more than enough trash in the Guardian or on the BBC to drive stupid and impressionable kids to nearly kill someone associated with Trump.

The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

Also helpful is if the RWs would first read their own links and then do just the tiniest bit of research.

Sheesh.

The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

Also helpful is if the RWs would first read their own links and then do just the tiniest bit of research.

Sheesh.
You idiots never do research.

That is the only reason why so many hateful and anti-intellectual left wing mediums still exist.

The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

I have an agenda of destroying the racists and psychopaths who call themselves "progressives" by posting their actions for all to see.

The article is formulating a narrative for the attack that resonates with you. You think that there is a leftist conspiracy to cause you harm.

The narrative is entirely speculative and is designed to emote the response from you that it has. That is propaganda. You are an easily manipulated tool.

The left are teenagers?

You are gullible.

The article is formulating a narrative for the attack that resonates with you. You think that there is a leftist conspiracy to cause you harm.

The narrative is entirely speculative and is designed to emote the response from you that it has. That is propaganda. You are an easily manipulated tool.
There is no "narrative".

The timing of the attack proves that this could not possibly be random.

Europe is burning to the ground because of immigrant parasites and their left wing easily manipulated tools.

Forum List

Back