Never forget: It was President Trump who restarted NASA and funded the Artemis program

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
NASA's Artemis launch today is being touted by the Biden administration as being the first space program that will land the first "person of color" and "woman" on the moon.

NASA's Artemis program will land the first person of color on the moon

But it was President Trump who revitalized NASA after the Obama administration basically shut it down. Once again, we see the Biden administration riding on the coat tails of the greatest President of the 21st century, Donald J. Trump.

1661764935968.png

From 2020:

"In reaffirming our heritage as a free nation, we must remember that America has always been a frontier nation. Now we must embrace the next frontier, America’s manifest destiny in the stars. I am asking Congress to fully fund the Artemis program to ensure that the next man and the first woman on the Moon will be American astronauts—using this as a launching pad to ensure that America is the first nation to plant its flag on Mars." - President Trump

Trump and NASA Take the Nation Back to Space - Americans Should be Landing by 2024

Let's see how that launch goes. This is the first time in History a rocket has been sent to The Moon without ever being flight tested.

The EPA seems to be messing with Elon Musk and his Starship ideas due to the Space Launch System. The problem is that it is vastly expensive when it was promised when started to be much cheaper.

Never forget: It was President Trump who restarted NASA and funded the Artemis program​

A spaceship with not unimportant European parts - also from the Germany of Angela Merkel? Ts ts ts ts ts Donut Trump, what had happend with your hate on Germany and your impossibility to speak with someone else than slaves? I guess even with Excalibur, a white horse with stripes and stars and a crown of the NASA you will always stay to be a criminal summer-Yeti.

A spaceship with not unimportant European parts - also from the Germany of Angela Merkel? Ts ts ts ts ts Donut Trump, what had happend with your hate on Germany and your impossibility to speak with someone else than slaves? I guess even with Excalibur, a white horse with stripes and stars and a crown of the NASA you will always stay to be a criminal summer-Yeti.

Yo. Wanna try writing in English some time? I don't have a fucking clue what you just wrote.

Let's see how that launch goes. This is the first time in History a rocket has been sent to The Moon without ever being flight tested.

Hmmm ... if it not works - what god hopefully not lets happen - then take some witches and let them compute an AI-program on a quantum computer which simulates Werner von Braun and a raven discussing with each other.

Last edited:
Yo. Wanna try writing in English some time?

No.

I don't have a fucking clue what you just wrote.

Be happy. This unburdens your brain. That's more easy for the loyal slaves of Trump. "Your honor is your loyality." :lol: ... I hope you did also not understand what I said here now. If you would do so it would make your life much more complex and you would need a new balance.

Last edited:
No.

Be happy. This unburdens your brain. That's more easy for the loyal slaves of Trump. "Your honor is your loyality." :lol: ... I hope you did also not understand what I said here now. If you would do so it would make your life much more complex and you would need a new balance.

seriously.gif

NASA's Artemis launch today is being touted by the Biden administration as being the first space program that will land the first "person of color" and "woman" on the moon.

NASA's Artemis program will land the first person of color on the moon

But it was President Trump who revitalized NASA after the Obama administration basically shut it down. Once again, we see the Biden administration riding on the coat tails of the greatest President of the 21st century, Donald J. Trump.

View attachment 688656

From 2020:

"In reaffirming our heritage as a free nation, we must remember that America has always been a frontier nation. Now we must embrace the next frontier, America’s manifest destiny in the stars. I am asking Congress to fully fund the Artemis program to ensure that the next man and the first woman on the Moon will be American astronauts—using this as a launching pad to ensure that America is the first nation to plant its flag on Mars." - President Trump

Trump and NASA Take the Nation Back to Space - Americans Should be Landing by 2024
Then why is it an unmanned space flight?

Nothing else are you deserving of, Lumpy. :laughing0301:

Lumpy? ... Strange ... extremely strange ...

This are high-speed "Lumpies" (spoken: 'Loompiece') in Germany. As far as I know Artemis wan.

Damn - Ludwig wan. Then Artemis will win next time.

Last edited:
Lumpy? ... Strange ... extremely strange ...

This are high-speed "Lumpies" (spoken: 'Loompiece') in Germany. As far as I know Artemis wan.

Damn - Ludwig wan.

I don't think "Lumpy" means whet you think it does. :laughing0301:

I don't think "Lumpy" means whet you think it does. :laughing0301:

Doesn't make any matter. You never learned to speak a foreign language that's why you don't know that it is impossible to insult me in English, dackelbeiniger Fatzke ... oh - ¿how to translate this? ... Perhaps: "short-leged east coast cowboy".

Last edited:
I guess him doing this without paying for it is in part why we went $8 trillion in debt under his watch.

Forum List

Back