Never been prouder of Pres. Biden; Imagine Trumps behavior right now

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
/——-/ Number of times Russia invaded Ukraine while Trump was president = 0
With Dementia Joe in the White House =

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
Obvious sarcasm.

If Trump were still President, there would have been no bombs, no threats, no tweets, no action. Putin is his BFF. No matter what the right wing says, his BFF and minions were instrumental in helping Trump get elected in 2016. Putin would have already taken Ukraine a year ago, Trump would have praised him, and Republicans would twist themselves into pretzels trying to fall in line with their party's standard bearer while still trying to appear "strong" on foreign policy. :)

Joe Biden doesn't know where he is or what day it is. So that helps one remain "calm"....I guess

Your trolling is lazy and obvious. You dont believe that. No one believes that. Biden is without a doubt the worst president in US history. Stop embarrassing yourself with this foolishness.

Former President Donald Trump praised Putin’s aggressive moves against Ukraine as “genius” and “very savvy” in a podcast interview Tuesday. "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump told conservative podcaster Buck Sexton.

Shortly before Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the start of a military operation in Ukraine, former President Donald Trump continued to lavish praise on the leader.

Speaking at a political fundraiser held at his Mar-a-Lago country club in Palm Beach, Fla., Trump admired the Russian dictator's strategic success.

"I mean, he's taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions," Trump said. "I'd say that's pretty smart. He's taking over a country — literally a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in."

Trump is Putin's doormat and always has been.
It was you who demeaned and mocked and destroyed people who are not Progressives. You are at full tilt today. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Putin is more a of a friend than you are. You see where we are at. Don't worry. Tonite on the late-night comedy shows there will be some more insults from the Prog hosts where you will laugh your balls off. One year in and this mutha phuka is the worst thing in office in history!

I thought Sleepy Joe and Giggles Kamala were trying to convince Vlad Putin to NOT invade the Ukraine.

If so they failed big time.

I just hope Sleepy Joe doesn’t do what Obama warned us about and manage to f**k things up so badly that we end up in a nuclear WWIII.

Former President Donald Trump praised Putin’s aggressive moves against Ukraine as “genius” and “very savvy” in a podcast interview Tuesday. "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump told conservative podcaster Buck Sexton.

Shortly before Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the start of a military operation in Ukraine, former President Donald Trump continued to lavish praise on the leader.

Speaking at a political fundraiser held at his Mar-a-Lago country club in Palm Beach, Fla., Trump admired the Russian dictator's strategic success.

"I mean, he's taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions," Trump said. "I'd say that's pretty smart. He's taking over a country — literally a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in."

Trump is Putin's doormat and always has been.
Hde is mocking Biden with these words, but you are clearly too stupid to see the obvious. :laugh:

If Trump were still President, there would have been no bombs, no threats, no tweets, no action. Putin is his BFF. No matter what the right wing says, his BFF and minions were instrumental in helping Trump get elected in 2016. Putin would have already taken Ukraine a year ago, Trump would have praised him, and Republicans would twist themselves into pretzels trying to fall in line with their party's standard bearer while still trying to appear "strong" on foreign policy. :)
Jackoff your posts get stupider by the day. Fact is the world was a safer place with Trump as president. Now that Diaper Joe is in there, the world laughs.

Jackoff your posts get stupider by the day. Fact is the world was a safer place with Trump as president. Now that Diaper Joe is in there, the world laughs.
No, it wasn't. Again, ignoring foreign policy isn't actually executing foreign policy. What he did with his BFF was enabling.
Whatever you're Smokin?.....double it. It ain't workin! :auiqs.jpg:

In real wars which is human history, the men get involved. For they ask and demand that men die for it. Prog women have no idea of this. Nothing! Many of us males have been emasculated. Well, here we are. With Putin spouting that if the West involves itself, he will use Nukes. Xi of China is the same. They are incels I tell you. Incels who want dominance.

No, it wasn't. Again, ignoring foreign policy isn't actually executing foreign policy. What he did with his BFF was enabling.
Whatever you're Smokin?.....double it. It ain't workin! :auiqs.jpg:
Yes it was jackoff. Did you notice Putin invading Ukraine with Trump in there? No. Did you notice N. Korea shooting rockets? No. Did you notice China threatening Hong Kong and Taiwan? No. Are you a braindead disfunctional moron? Yes.

Forum List

Back