Never been prouder of Pres. Biden; Imagine Trumps behavior right now

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise.

I don't think there would have been inflammatory tweets. The tweets would have been something along the lines of, "Ukraine should have armed themselves better." because that would have played well in the red states.

I don't think there would have been inflammatory tweets. The tweets would have been something along the lines of, "Ukraine should have armed themselves better." because that would have played well in the red states.
Hmmm, why are you in support of hostile words and actions?

If only Putin and Trump were Democratic Party members then you would love and support those moronic pieces of shits like you support Biden…

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
EA57B7DB-7B22-47AF-9D93-FCB9EEC15E88.jpeg

And pretending that none of it is the US' fault, that its broken promises to Russia and its attempts at regime change in Ukraine have nothing to do with Russian reaction.

Show me on the Map where the Ukraine is part of the E.U.?

EU-countries.png

Show me where the Ukraine is part of NATO?

When you can not learn we have no authorization to invade and fight Russia in the Ukraine unless asked by the E.U., NATO, and U.N., so I wish the left would stop supporting the war drum beat by their politicians and learn the Ukraine is not our fight at all!

Former President Donald Trump praised Putin’s aggressive moves against Ukraine as “genius” and “very savvy” in a podcast interview Tuesday. "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump told conservative podcaster Buck Sexton.

Shortly before Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the start of a military operation in Ukraine, former President Donald Trump continued to lavish praise on the leader.

Speaking at a political fundraiser held at his Mar-a-Lago country club in Palm Beach, Fla., Trump admired the Russian dictator's strategic success.

"I mean, he's taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions," Trump said. "I'd say that's pretty smart. He's taking over a country — literally a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in."

Trump is Putin's doormat and always has been.

Quid Pro Joe is sleeping , you dunce.

If Trump was in office, this invasion wouldn't even be happening.

Show me on the Map where the Ukraine is part of the E.U.?

EU-countries.png

Show me where the Ukraine is part of NATO?

When you can not learn we have no authorization to invade and fight Russia in the Ukraine unless asked by the E.U., NATO, and U.N., so I wish the left would stop supporting the war drum beat by their politicians and learn the Ukraine is not our fight at all!
Gosh you enviro-purple-johovahs-gardeners are so dumb!

poootyville.png

Ummmm, he's asleep. When he wakes up, they will give him some mydol, and put him back to bed.

That ain't leadership.

Forum List

Back