Never been prouder of Pres. Biden; Imagine Trumps behavior right now

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
I'm sure the obvious has been said before, but this would have never happened under Trump. Putin's neither stupid nor senile. Alas, Brandon is both.

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
Satire section.

Trump would not be dropping bombs. And the only tweets he would be making would be to praise Putin.

He already has publicly praised Putin for invading Ukraine.

Trump has never been shy about expressing his gay love for Putin. He blushes like a schoolgirl whenever he talks about the love of his life.

This is a guy who fell madly in love with North Korea's communist dictator. Just imagine how much greater his love for KGB Putin is!

This may explain why no woman has ever been able to satisfy him. When he says "she's not my type", that gives us some insight into who is his type.

It would have happened sooner....but we will never know, because the fat former guy LOST in 2020.
All the many tons of boredtoseeya objects to President Trump because Trump is a bit on the chubby side. Her many tons don’t like that reminder of her weight. And in her massive anger, boredtoseeya seems to forget that this thread isn’t about the President who is not currently in the Oval Office.

Trump would not be dropping bombs. And the only tweets he would be making would be to praise Putin.

He already has publicly praised Putin for invading Ukraine.

Trump has never been shy about expressing his gay love for Putin. He blushes like a schoolgirl whenever he talks about the love of his life.

This is a guy who fell madly in love with North Korea's communist dictator. Just imagine how much greater his love for KGB Putin is!

This may explain why no woman has ever been able to satisfy him. When he says "she's not my type", that gives us some insight into who is his type.
Trump already PRAISED Putin for the invasion. Even Ingraham kicked him off her show yesterday by muting his mike. And still the pissdrinkers get on their knees and beg for more of the Orangejuice.

Yeah, if trump was in, there would be no invasion.

I don't think there would have been inflammatory tweets. The tweets would have been something along the lines of, "Ukraine should have armed themselves better." because that would have played well in the red states.
Dont you think ukraine should be able to defend itself?

Instead of the two eastern regions of part of Ukraine, Putin has launched major attacks against all parts of Ukraine. Obviously, Putin will end up seizing Ukraine. All of it. I suspect that’s not even a real question.

What is the real question? I think it’s going to be: what’s next?

Just know that when the dem elites are so worked up about something...ukraine in this instance, they got something up their sleeves, and/or they are hiding something from us.

Everything happening in Ukraine right now is your fault.

It would have happened sooner....but we will never know, because the fat former guy LOST in 2020.
Had Trump not lost Putin would have received guarantees from the US that Ukraine would never be in Nato, and we would not provide any arms, so Ukraine would have had to simply give Putin anything he wanted, including not having econ ties to the EU

Instead of the two eastern regions of part of Ukraine, Putin has launched major attacks against all parts of Ukraine. Obviously, Putin will end up seizing Ukraine. All of it. I suspect that’s not even a real question.

What is the real question? I think it’s going to be: what’s next?
No, I don't think so. I think Putin is taking strategic sites in western Ukraine to use as bargaining chips. He want to consolidate a large swath of Ukraine in the east and south, allowing a rump state of Ukraine to border NATO.

Word is.....The Biden family hold some significant Ukrainian holdings as in property and other assets. THAT is why Joe is worked up...as well as upper eschelon democrats, media and slebs.

Forum List

Back