Department of State Told Americans to Leave Ukraine Weeks Ago...

How Long Until Joe Gets Blamed for Americans in the Ukraine?

• It'll happen this morning

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It'll happen this afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll happen this evening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
They were warned...

January 23:

January 26:

February 11:

Yet these facts won't stop many on the right for blaming President Biden for Americans still being in the Ukraine.

So How long do you think it will be before the rage machine spits out more lies about Joe supposedly abandoning people?

They were warned...

January 23:

January 26:

February 11:

Yet these facts won't stop many on the right for blaming President Biden for Americans still being in the Ukraine.

So How long do you think it will be before the rage machine spits out more lies about Joe supposedly abandoning people?
Anyone that stayed after seeing the Troop build up by Russia are at fault for their own stupidity..

Now when will you Condemn Biden for his wish for war with Russia?

candy said:

still trying to cover joe's diapered ass over abandoned americans in afghanistan. I bet you think you're so slick we can't see you're trying to get a jump on dead and abandoned americans in the Ukraine. LOL

So, once again, Candyass is trying to justify the Fucktard abandoning US citizens in a war zone...

It's actually shocking how the Democrats will throw our citizens under the bus in an attempt to defend the Dumbass!!!

still trying to cover joe's diapered ass over abandoned americans in afghanistan. I bet you think you're so slick we can't see you're trying to get a jump on dead and abandoned americans in the Ukraine. LOL
Have you read the US state department travel warnings for Afghanistan? Do you take responsibility for yourself when you travel to a warzone?

Now when will you Condemn Biden for his wish for war with Russia?

I don't think it is just Biden's fault.

Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump, they all kept pushing the envelope. There is a lot of history that has built up to this.

. . but I agree, NATO has made promises, and continually broke them. And Putin has drawn red lines, and NATO has not taken them seriously.

Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump, they all kept pushing the envelope. There is a lot of history that has built up to this.

. . but I agree, NATO has made promises, and continually broke them. And Putin has drawn red lines, and NATO has not taken them seriously.

Are you holding Putin blameless?

I will not disagree from William Jefferson Blythe III until now we as a nation ( U.S. ) have been playing this stupid game with Russia with the hope to reignite the Cold War again, so yes you are correct…

NATO, E.U., U.N. and the Pro-West Ukrainian Government have failed the Ukrainian people for three decades and they shoulder the blame more than Biden or the U.S. and they need to grow a pair and either stand against Putin or admit they are fucking cowards!

With that written let me be clear I do not stand with Putin nor Biden and feel both men are moronic children but let be clear Biden words have taunted Putin into what he did, so Biden need to own his words and those like Candy either need to condemn them or admit she is for war but only when a Democrat is in power and leading the war effort!

Candyass is trying to justify the Fucktard abandoning US citizens in a war zone.

IMO?

She is just another shill working for the Atlantic Council. . . .

. . . starting a thread to find another excuse to beat the drums of war. . . :heehee:

tumblr_nptth52vzW1qf5do9o1_500.gif

Who is threatening Ukraine?
There is no threat you simple minded twanger seeing he is going through with what he said he would do…

Jesus, and also when will you hold Biden accountable for his war drum beating that you gladly enjoy?

Biden has been threatening Russia for years now, so let be clear Biden isn’t innocent at all but you will use Putin stupidity to excuse Biden war hawk stance against Russia, and that is pathetic in my eyes!

There is no threat you simple minded twanger seeing he is going through with what he said he would do…

Jesus, and also when will you hold Biden accountable for his war drum beating that you gladly enjoy?

Biden has been threatening Russia for years now, so let be clear Biden isn’t innocent at all but you will use Putin stupidity to excuse Biden war hawk stance against Russia, and that is pathetic in my eyes!
Precisely how did Biden threaten Russia for years?

Precisely how did Biden threaten Russia for years?
Are you truly being daft?

All over this board there have been threads created about Biden Hostile Words against Russia from when he was a candidate for President until now, and you think his comments should just be tossed aside because Putin is an ass?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with all of you in the left to support such hostile nonsense when I know for a fact has this been Trump all of you fake Liberal Minded Posters would have called Trump a war loving freak!

So if you condemn Putin you must also condemn Biden because he has not been a saint in all this but as usual you are as ignorant as Trump and Will side with the one that beat suits your fucking interest!

Are you truly being daft?

All over this board there have been threads created about Biden Hostile Words against Russia from when he was a candidate for President until now, and you think his comments should just be tossed aside because Putin is an ass?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with all of you in the left to support such hostile nonsense when I know for a fact has this been Trump all of you fake Liberal Minded Posters would have called Trump a war loving freak!

So if you condemn Putin you must also condemn Biden because he has not been a saint in all this but as usual you are as ignorant as Trump and Will side with the one that beat suits your fucking interest!
Putin is so clever regarding his ambitions in Ukraine that now Russian oil is being sold at deep discounts.

IMO?

She is just another shill working for the Atlantic Council. . . .

. . . starting a thread to find another excuse to beat the drums of war. . . :heehee:

tumblr_nptth52vzW1qf5do9o1_500.gif
And ignoring the fact that Biden left Americans that wouldn't bow to his unconstitutional mandates to their fate,, trapped in a war zone...

Even though Poland said unvaccinated Americans could escape Ukraine by entering Poland, Biden blocked it...

Who is threatening Ukraine?
candycorn and Care4all can be added with Surda as supporters of wanting a war with Russia, so when will all of you get your lousy fat asses over there and fight?

Either put up or shut the fuck for once because I haven’t seen any Democrat volunteer their life for the Ukrainian people and all you do is write nonsense defending Biden when he has been part of the problem for decades!

None of you have a clue how to stop Putin nor do you even care about the Ukrainian people and in fact you are using this war as a political slogan against the right with the hope it help you in November and that is the fucking fact you fucking cowards!

candycorn and Care4all can be added with Surda as supporters of wanting a war with Russia, so when will all of you get your lousy fat asses over there and fight?

Either put up or shut the fuck to for once because I haven’t seen any Democrat volunteer their life for the Ukrainian people and all you do is write nonsense defending Biden when is has been part of the problem for decades!

None of you have a clue how to stop Putin not do you even care about the Ukrainian people and in fact you are using this war as a political slogan against the right with the hope it help you in November and that is the fucking fact you fucking cowards!
Did you support Saddam Hussein when he invaded Kuwait? After all Kuwait was once a province of Iraq and they all speak Arabic. This is exactly how Putin justifies his ambitions in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back