Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

No, not "just like straight people". Didn't they have sex ed or biology in your school, or did you drop out too early?
No, they reproduce JUST LIKE many heterosexuals do. It appears that you are the one who cut sex ed. And what is your point anyway.? Do you believe that sick fuck school board candidate? Please explain as best that a meathead can.

It’s not just the ‘far’ right – this is typical of most conservatives.

And it’s yet another example of the authoritarian right’s contempt for the Constitution and conservatives’ desire to violate the rights and protected liberties of the American people.
That didn't take long. 10 posts until the narrative was changed from some mistaken Nevada school board candidate to "its all republicans".

Far-right Nevada school board candidate claims the Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Holy shit! What? Who is going to defend this crap??!!

Where does the Constitution say that people must procreate?

Does that include heterosexual people who cannot, or chose not to procreate?

Gay people do in fact procreate and have children in a variety of ways just like straight people do.

Homosexuality is unconstitutional? ( Not gay rights...HOMOSEXUALITY itself)

The far right keeps descending further and further into insanity
Call out I guy nobody has ever heard of, but have no issue when leaders from your side spout all sorts of unconstitutional shit.

Gun control for one. Abortion, health care, housing, and education are nowhere in the Constitution but you loon treat them as rights.
The problem is that you poorly educated types ( who Trump famously said that he loves) have an abysmal understanding of the Constitution. You think that the only rights are those that are specifically enumerated. The fact is that there are many other rights that flow from the basic rights that are stated such as the right to due process, and equal protection under the law.

The problem is that you poorly educated types ( who Trump famously said that he loves) have an abysmal understanding of the Constitution. You think that the only rights are those that are specifically enumerated. The fact is that there are many other rights that flow from the basic rights that are stated such as the right to due process, and equal protection under the law.
The right to bear arms without infringement from the Government is in the Constitution the other shit I mentioned before is not, which means they fall to the States. I don't know what your education level is, but maybe you should disparage others because you obviously don't know what the fuck your talking about.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." 10th Amendment

The right to bear arms without infringement from the Government is in the Constitution that other shit is not mentioned at all, which means they fall to the States. I don't know what your education level is, but maybe you should disparage others because you obviously don't know what the fuck your talking about.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." 10th Amendment
Thank you for confirming my assessment of you. You should actually read the Constitution some time. And while you're at it read some history, specifically about the civil war and the reconstruction Amendments and their impact on states rights.

I forget where I read it, but it seems that many places in Africa accept gay people if they are bisexual.

That is, if two men also impregnate women and have babies, then society will ignore what those two men do with each other in private.

But pity two men who are exclusively into their own gender!

The right to bear arms without infringement from the Government is in the Constitution that other shit is not mentioned at all, which means they fall to the States. I don't know what your education level is, but maybe you should disparage others because you obviously don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Thank you for confirming my assessment of you. You should actually read the Constitution some time. And while you're at it read some history, specifically about the civil war and the reconstruction Amendments and their impact on states rights.
And still no mention of any of the things you people think are rights so the 10th applies no matter how much you loons wish otherwise.

And still no mention of any of the things you people think are rights so the 10th applies no matter how much you loons wish otherwise.
As expected , you people love to invoke the tenth, but ignore the 14th and most of the rest of the constitution. The fact is that you are too ignorant to actually mount an argument to support your claim that is -apparently-that only enumerated rights count, and that the bill of rights has not been extended to state laws via the 14th.

If you had any knowledge of Constitutional law, you would know, and you would invoke actual theories that support that view. They do exist although they are considered to be on shaky ground by most Constitutional scholars Do some research and see if you can actually debate the topic. Just saying that "you don't know what your talking about" is not debating.

You might also want to read the Obergefell v. Hodges decision which clearly demonstrates the reasoning behind the fact that the 14th trumps the tenth when the issue is a violation of rights guaranteed in the bill of rights,

Last edited:
As expected , you people love to invoke the tenth, but ignore the 14th and most of the rest of the constitution. The fact is that you are too ignorant to actually mount an argument to support your claim that is -apparently-that only enumerated rights count, and that the bill of rights has not been extended to state laws via the 14th.

If you had any knowledge of Constitutional law, you would know, and you would invoke actual theories that support that view. They do exist although they are considered to be on shaky ground by most Constitutional scholars Do some research and see if you can actually debate the topic. Just saying that "you don't know what your talking about" is not debating.

You might also want to read the Obergefell v. Hodges decision which clearly demonstrates the reasoning behind the fact that the 14th trumps the tenth when the issue is a violation of rights guaranteed in the bill of rights,
The Bill of Rights are the first 10 Amendments you fucking moron none of those can be taken away so you stating that the 14th trumps the 10th is complete bullshit.

Wrong.

The Tenth Amendment concerns solely the relationship between the states and Federal government, defining the nature of federalism, having nothing whatsoever to do with the states and residents of the states.

The Tenth Amendment doesn’t ‘authorize’ states to discriminate against citizens residing within the states, such as same-sex couples and their right to access marriage law.

The relationship between the states and citizens who reside within the states is governed by the 14th Amendment, prohibiting the states from violating the rights and protected liberties of those citizens, such as violating same-sex couples’ right to due process and equal protection of the law by denying them the benefits of marriage as recognized by the state.

Wrong.

The Tenth Amendment concerns solely the relationship between the states and Federal government, defining the nature of federalism, having nothing whatsoever to do with the states and residents of the states.

The Tenth Amendment doesn’t ‘authorize’ states to discriminate against citizens residing within the states, such as same-sex couples and their right to access marriage law.

The relationship between the states and citizens who reside within the states is governed by the 14th Amendment, prohibiting the states from violating the rights and protected liberties of those citizens, such as violating same-sex couples’ right to due process and equal protection of the law by denying them the benefits of marriage as recognized by the state.
Nothing to do with the States ? Reading comprehension isn't you strong point is it ?

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The Bill of Rights are the first 10 Amendments you fucking moron none of those can be taken away so you stating that the 14th trumps the 10th is complete bullshit.
Your calling me a moron by no means makes you sound smart. That outburst , and the brevity of your answer on a complicated topic only demonstrates your inability to deal with it effectively

I am well aware of the fact that the first ten amendments constitute the bill of rights. I am also aware of the fact that the 14th Amendment binds the states to the bill of rights. That means, regardless of the rights that are reserved by the states, they cannot be exercised in a manner that violates the rights of individuals that are enumerated in the bill of rights, or established through the evolution on constitutional law, as in binding precedents .

Nothing to do with the States ? Reading comprehension isn't you strong point is it ?

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
It appears that you are the one with reading comprehension problems. Go back and read Clayton's post as well as mine once again. Get an adult to help you if necessary

Your calling me a moron by no means makes you sound smart. That outburst , and the brevity of your answer on a complicated topic only demonstrates your inability to deal with it effectively

I am well aware of the fact that the first ten amendments constitute the bill of rights. I am also aware of the fact that the 14th Amendment binds the states to the bill of rights. That means, regardless of the rights that are reserved by the states, they cannot be exercised in a manner that violates the rights of individuals that are enumerated in the bill of rights, or established through the evolution on constitutional law, as in binding precedents .
It's not complicated because the 10th spells it out. You loons try and make it complicated because you don't like the states having any power.

Forum List

Back