Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Homos HAVE equal protection under the law. The Gay Marriage case established a special right for them. Homos were allowed to get married just like anyone else- TO A DAME- long before Obergefell. And BTW, they still are allowed to get hitched to a broad.
I have heard that stupid shit way too many times before!

Homos HAVE equal protection under the law. The Gay Marriage case established a special right for them. Homos were allowed to get married just like anyone else- TO A DAME- long before Obergefell. And BTW, they still are allowed to get hitched to a broad.
Special rights were established for you too ..... you can marry a dude now!

Far-right Nevada school board candidate claims the Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Holy shit! What? Who is going to defend this crap??!!

Where does the Constitution say that people must procreate?

Does that include heterosexual people who cannot, or chose not to procreate?

Gay people do in fact procreate and have children in a variety of ways just like straight people do.

Homosexuality is unconstitutional? ( Not gay rights...HOMOSEXUALITY itself)

The far right keeps descending further and further into insanity
A SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE in Nevada? And by far right---you mean not necessarily a republican but a RELIGIOUS FRUITCUP likely who has been taking some serious drugs like a leftist right? He can't even speak----and obviously has some issues--

Last edited:

A SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE in Nevada? And by far right---you mean not necessarily a republican but a RELIGIOUS FRUITCUP likely who has been taking some serious drugs like a leftist right?
He is batshit foaming at the mouth crazy with a healthy dose of stupidity. So, what do YOU think about his theory?

Last edited:
You are arguing that gays can't procreate but then are offended that people who can don't want gays grooming their children on other boards...

You are a funny little man.

He nis batshit foaming at the mouth crazy with a healthy dose of stupidity. So, what do YOU think about his theory?
I think the guy has a lot of problems with public speaking and other things---and that he couldn't get a coherent sentence out to tell for sure what he was babbling about. He sounded like your garden variety crazy drug abusing lib which Las VEGAS has plenty of------I am pretty sure that he didn't mean to say Hulk Lawyer but Culler something else who was a 14 year black servant serving some officer in the Confederate Army....He's a druggy (you know you screwy damn libs) who has found god in his drug damaged brain.

STAY OFF DRUGS is what I heard over and over and over and over again as he talked.

Never heard of this Orchipass before. On first glance, it appears to be a source that is about equally credible with RawStory (which is to say, not the least bit credible at all), but much more obscure. I might even go so far as to say, having taken a quick look over that site, that if it is possible for a source to be less credible than RawStory (which is highly dubious), then this site might very well achieve that.

In any event, pretty typical as far as sources which you ever cite go.

Thank you for admitting that for all of your whining about murdering the unborn, you have no problem letting those who do get born to die a slow death from poverty and lack of medical care.

States with the strictest laws against abortion like Mississippi also have the highest rates of infant mortality, lack of pre natal care and low birth weight because of hypocrites like you.

What am I supposed to do about it?

Thanks to the ObamaCare scam, I can barely pay for my own medical care.

And you want me to pay for everyone else's as well? Fuck that.

In the end, what it all; still gets down to is that you openly advocate the brutal, cold-blooded murder of innocent children; and you're trying to insanely and sociopathically argue that opposing this murder somehow obligates me to pay for the care of other people, on top of trying to pay for my own care and that of my own family.

Ultimately, your position is that of a terrorist, holding innocent lives hostage, threating to kill innocents, unless I support your insane and immoral abuses of government force.

Are you saying it's not true? It has been reported by a number of news outlets. Surely you have some actual thoughts to contribute? Or not.

So far, you've cited two sources—RawStory, which is well known for publishing only bullshit and lies, and Orchidpass, which appears to be a wannabe RawStory knockoff.

In any event, even if the story is true (which it most likely is not, given the sources that you've cited to support it) it's meaningless. If the guy mentioned in the story really exists, and if he really said what is attributed to him, then he's an ignorant nutcase. You're trying to hold this (most likely, fictional) nutcase up as representative of conservatives in general, when, in fact, he is representative only of himself.

Last edited:

So, you're now up to citing three sources in this thread: Two obvious lies-and-bullshit sites, and an openly pro-faggot site.

Nothing, so far, with even the faintest vestige of credibility.

Gay people do in fact procreate and have children in a variety of ways just like straight people do.
No, not "just like straight people". Didn't they have sex ed or biology in your school, or did you drop out too early?

11707681_1192957377396529_8080337344662477980_n.jpg

You can't be fucking serious? And since when do liberals use more drugs than anyone else? Never mind. That's off topic
When do liberals---that advocate for legalizing drugs and the welfare hos and criminals who are mostly drug abusers use more drugs than anyone else? Seriously? Do you need to buy a vowel here?

Forum List

Back