Netflix to reboot Addams Family

I think Catherine will be an amazing Morticia but the choice of Tim Burton as director fills me with gloom. Has he ever made a decent film ?
Can Hollywood not do original shows?

I think Catherine will be an amazing Morticia but the choice of Tim Burton as director fills me with gloom. Has he ever made a decent film ?

Screw the remake and screw Netflix. If anyone wants to see The Addams Family, they can see the ORIGINAL series for FREE on MeTV.

2543-Addams.jpg

Not when they can just repeat and regurgitate stuff.
Are there any 60s or 70s shows that havent been resurrected ?
How many of these superhero films do we really need ?
There have been lots of them, Bonanza, Dragnet, Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Ozzie and Harriet, I Love Lucy, Adam-12, etc. The problems is many of these shows are so indelibly inked to their stars it would be difficult to bring them back. How could you have an I Love Lucy without Lucille Ball. I think the westerns are an exception. I think with the right cast, Gunsmoke could be remade. The success of Gunsmoke was the character development of the stars. Although many stories were no better than old grade B western, others were brilliant.

Nightmare Before Christmas
I like Big Fish

Forum List

Back