Netflix to reboot Addams Family

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I think Catherine will be an amazing Morticia but the choice of Tim Burton as director fills me with gloom. Has he ever made a decent film ?

I think Catherine will be an amazing Morticia but the choice of Tim Burton as director fills me with gloom. Has he ever made a decent film ?

They should have gotten Tarantino to do it or McG!

Never been an Addams Family fan. I always preferred the Munsters.

Iā€™d say itā€™s going to be another Woke garbage remake, but itā€™s Burton, so it may actually be good. Unless he has gone Woke himself.

Errr, why?

I'm not a big fan of Tim Burton either, his niche seems to be subject matter that people are drawn to since and despite the fact his work does not have that quality.

Peewee's Big Adventure was awesome.

It might work if they have good writers. I always thought the original Addams Family had adult humor rather than the slapstick style of the Munsters.

The guy they picked for the new Gomez is a big mistake.

Never been an Addams Family fan. I always preferred the Munsters.

Iā€™d say itā€™s going to be another Woke garbage remake, but itā€™s Burton, so it may actually be good. Unless he has gone Woke himself.
Fred was a messiah in disguise. Grandpa was his father.
Eddie was Lucifer and Marilyn was Eve

Forum List

Back