Netflix: The Wonder

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Florence Pugh is a deserving up and comer. She is a terrific actor. And has played a variety of personalities, and has done them all well. The true mark of talent.
The movie is solid. I can't think of anything it didn't do well. Just a well done movie, interesting story and well acted.

Glad to see comment of both of these. I was planning on giving them a try this weekend. I've been pretty disappointed in recent Netflix offerings. Maybe these offering will change my opinion of the service.

Glad to see comment of both of these. I was planning on giving them a try this weekend. I've been pretty disappointed in recent Netflix offerings. Maybe these offering will change my opinion of the service.
I would be surprised if you didn't like The Wonder.
Unique period piece with a twist. Not sure if you are familiar with Florence Pugh, we like her.
She was really good in Midsommar

I would be surprised if you didn't like The Wonder.
Unique period piece with a twist. Not sure if you are familiar with Florence Pugh, we like her.
She was really good in Midsommar
I just finished it and it was excellent. However, this movie is not for everyone. I suspect that many people will stop it after 30 mins. The movie is about 1:30 of watching a child slowly starve herself but the last 15 mins will reward the viewer who perseveres. Florence Pugh as the child and Kíla Lord Cassidy as the nurse were very good.

I just finished it and it was excellent. However, this movie is not for everyone. I suspect that many people will stop it after 30 mins. The movie is about 1:30 of watching a child slowly starve herself but the last 15 mins will reward the viewer who perseveres. Florence Pugh as the child and Kíla Lord Cassidy as the nurse were very good.
You typed that backwards (the actors) :D

Forum List

Back