Netflix original content.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I subscribed to Netflix almost a year ago, so I've seen a good bit of their "original" content. So I thought I would post about a few things I've noticed. First, smoking has become cool again. Plenty of gay characters and gay sex. Teenagers (16+) have lots of sex, drink, party and do drugs. Abortions as necessary. Villains are likely to be religious or conservative.

I subscribed to Netflix almost a year ago, so I've seen a good bit of their "original" content. So I thought I would post about a few things I've noticed. First, smoking has become cool again. Plenty of gay characters and gay sex. Teenagers (16+) have lots of sex, drink, party and do drugs. Abortions as necessary. Villains are likely to be religious or conservative.
They have an agenda to push and are working pretty hard.

They have portrayed children as sexual objects. Jesus as Homosexual mass murderer. I dumped them.

so what shows are you talking about?...

True story...I complained to NetFlix about their movie content via email...the next day my account was closed and I couldn't get back in...I was going to drop them anyway...but it shows you that they don't care about anything except running and promoting filth to our masses of dummies....

A good movie to watch on Amazon is:

I really enjoyed it and if you're into movies like Groundhog Day, you'll like it too.

But you won't find it on Netflix.

Everything their Chinese masters want to foist on us to hasten our downfall. Same with Disney.

We watch NetFlix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and HBO-GO. Killed cable back in 2013, the day after I watched my Crimson Tide destroy Notre Dame for the BCS Championship.

There is some crap on all 4 of the streaming services. And there is some excellent content. If there is more homosexual sex and such, it is likely a response to what viewers want. If they put out 3 pieces of content, and one contains homosexual relationships and that one gets far more viewers, they will make more. It is called Capitalism.

We watch NetFlix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and HBO-GO. Killed cable back in 2013, the day after I watched my Crimson Tide destroy Notre Dame for the BCS Championship.

There is some crap on all 4 of the streaming services. And there is some excellent content. If there is more homosexual sex and such, it is likely a response to what viewers want. If they put out 3 pieces of content, and one contains homosexual relationships and that one gets far more viewers, they will make more. It is called Capitalism.
Not if achieving a social agenda overrides the acquisition of money...

Hollywood went gay decades ago and paid dearly for it at the time....but they stuck to it....they cared more to normalize homosexuality than they cared about money...

They are still the same people working for the same outcome....

This is not an argument against homosexuality but I'm just pointing out how loyal to the cause these people are that run NetFlix Twitter Google Facebook and the main stream media...

If it was all about capitalism they wouldn't be so quick to discard 80 million Trump voters and another 100 million Christians....

What I've noticed is, in addition to the usual warnings against nudity, adult themes, violence, gore -- they warn watchers about smoking.

Oe noes! Smoking!!

Obama is the man behind that curtain, you know.

What I've noticed is, in addition to the usual warnings against nudity, adult themes, violence, gore -- they warn watchers about smoking.

Oe noes! Smoking!!

I noticed that too.

Oe noes! Smoking!!

I noticed that too.
NEVER MIND THE GUY CUTTING THE OTHER GUYS WHOLE HEAD OFF...HE'S SMOKING!!!!

OH NOES.gif

I have Netflix and watch selected content...
It's so easy to not watch things you're not interested in, isn't it?

True, and it amazes me how people can’t turn off the shows they don’t want to watch...

Personally I enjoy Netflix and most of it content but if it is something I don’t like then I don’t watch...

One I like is Tubi and it is free but has commercials...

Oe noes! Smoking!!

I noticed that too.
NEVER MIND THE GUY CUTTING THE OTHER GUYS WHOLE HEAD OFF...HE'S SMOKING!!!!

View attachment 476589

Well it is not the head cutting off but the banjo, raping and smoking that is more disturbing...

Anyhoo, Netflix has some great content and I enjoy it...

Forum List

Back