Netflix - Making A Murderer

Guilty. Keep the asshole in prison.

But he was released not guilty after being held 18 yrs the DNA was not his. Then after he's out they turn around and pin another one on him, coincidentally he's about to file a lawsuit for 36 million dollars against them for that 18 yrs he spent in prison.

Hm. I dunno, I tend to be of the opinion that people who commit burglaries should rot in jail for the majority of their lives anyway...if they did, a lot of murders would never happen.

I don't know if I could handle ten episodes of that.
Anyone that can soak his pet cat in lighter fluid or gasoline, then light it on fire and listen to it scream...even 40 years ago....is a serial killer who will not flinch at doing the same thing to a human being. No soul. Keep his sorry ass in prison, then fry him. No loss.

Anyone that can soak his pet cat in lighter fluid or gasoline, then light it on fire and listen to it scream...even 40 years ago....is a serial killer who will not flinch at doing the same thing to a human being. No soul. Keep his sorry ass in prison, then fry him. No loss.

I haven't watched the whole thing and know nothing about this that you are speaking of. I read the article that he was put away for sexual assault for 18 yrs and then they found it was not his dna and he was innocent. Then as he was going to file a lawsuit for being imprisoned he was charged with murder of a missing girl.

So have you watched this Gracie, which episode did he do that in, I will skip that one.

Last edited:
I watched this in it's entirety. Shows how corrupt our system of "justice" is. Massive amount of police misconduct.

He may be a serial killer, I have not watched all of it. I just read the article and wondered peoples opinions who have watched it.

That's crazy. Torturing an animal is bad, but it isn't proof that someone's a serial killer, lol.

But he was a loser, he should have stayed in prison from the time he was convicted of burglary.

Anyone who tortures animals has something wrong with them.
That doesn't mean he killed Halbach. Dassey's illegally obtained testimony should have been thrown out.

IMO, Avery and Dassey were framed and the real killer walked free.

I watched this in it's entirety. Shows how corrupt our system of "justice" is. Massive amount of police misconduct.

So do you think they framed him the 2nd time to avoid the 36 million dollar lawsuit for false imprisonment? Typically people who torture animals can have a proclivity to be violent offenders, even some become serial killers.

Thanks for sharing your opinion especially since you have watched the whole thing.

That's crazy. Torturing an animal is bad, but it isn't proof that someone's a serial killer, lol.

But he was a loser, he should have stayed in prison from the time he was convicted of burglary.

The prison sentence for sexual assault was false so should he get any compensation for that?

I had a friend who got arrested as a teen for shoplifting, and today she's an upstanding citizen. I mean I think age of crime matters too, do you think so ? People can change over time.

So do you think they framed him the 2nd time to avoid the 36 million dollar lawsuit for false imprisonment? Typically people who torture animals can have a proclivity to be violent offenders, even some become serial killers.

Thanks for sharing your opinion especially since you have watched the whole thing.
Yes, I think he was framed in order to avoid a broke county having to pay out millions of dollars they didn't have in a law suit.

I think the animal cruelty experience is horrible but that is not enough to presume he kidnapped, raped and murdered Halback. There is no forensic evidence Halback was raped.

Animal cruelty is associated with serial killers. Stephen Avery isn't a serial murderer.

Forum List

Back