Netflix going full SJW retard.

It should really come as no surprise that degenerate shysters in hollywood use their platform to promote their cultural marxism. What's even stranger is when the most mundane of consumer products get in on the act.

View attachment 256394

OP's gonna need a truckload of those. Can you imagine, bawling your eyes out all night because freaking Netflix made a suggestion? Oh the horror. A shabby infamy. A gross obloquy. How will we ever go on. :crybaby:

Was he bawling or mocking the absurdity?

It should really come as no surprise that degenerate shysters in hollywood use their platform to promote their cultural marxism. What's even stranger is when the most mundane of consumer products get in on the act.

View attachment 256394

OP's gonna need a truckload of those. Can you imagine, bawling your eyes out all night because freaking Netflix made a suggestion? Oh the horror. A shabby infamy. A gross obloquy. How will we ever go on. :crybaby:

Seeing as how there's no absurdity present I'm gonna go with Bawling. Final answer.

Seriously now, how much of a life do you need to lack to think this is a fucking "issue". :rofl:

Netflix doesn't have a very good selection of movies...kind of a rip off...
I am waiting to see what Disney’s streaming brings. From what I’ve read it may turn into an alternative for Netflix, now that they have 20th Century Fox’s titles and their tv offerings, NatGeo, etc, as well.. and it is only gonna be $6.99 a month.
Oh, and it is going to offer Hulu plus, in a bundle, as well.

Netflix Says Stop Calling Movies "Chick Flicks," Twitter Reacts

Chick flicks is sexist yall!

Ridiculous huh....

My Netflix is free with my mobile service. If it wasn't I wouldn't have it.
Great service
Can’t live without it

Netflix killed the video store and put it on your TV

Not really. My favorite video store (also killed by Netflix) had an enormous back catalogue of hard to find films. Netflix mostly has crap with a few good things that are newer.

Netflix does have some older good titles. Trying to find them without remembering their name is a biatch, though.

Ridiculous huh....

Great service
Can’t live without it

Not really. My favorite video store (also killed by Netflix) had an enormous back catalogue of hard to find films. Netflix mostly has crap with a few good things that are newer.

View attachment 256394

Like I said....call'em what they are.
Pussy Promos.....or.....Ass Class.
It's easier and more accurate.

Jo

It is hard to find anything on Netflix that doesn't have a White girl fucking a Black dude.

View attachment 256394

Seeing as how there's no absurdity present I'm gonna go with Bawling. Final answer.

Seriously now, how much of a life do you need to lack to think this is a fucking "issue". :rofl:

It is absurd for netflix to imply that the merit of magnificent works of art put to film like Jennifer Lopez's magnum opus Monster in Law is demeaned by the label chick flick.

I am waiting to see what Disney’s streaming brings. From what I’ve read it may turn into an alternative for Netflix, now that they have 20th Century Fox’s titles and their tv offerings, NatGeo, etc, as well.. and it is only gonna be $6.99 a month.
Good info...Netflix is short on movies and too heavy on liberal series...like designated survivor...pretty good 1st season but went totally libtard propaganda after that....

Netflix does have some older good titles. Trying to find them without remembering their name is a biatch, though.

Ridiculous huh....

Great service
Can’t live without it

Here's the problem. They temporarily have something, then remove it. They are not a library of films and series - that's what I would really love to have.

We are losing a lot of content. Many films never made it to VHS. Fewer made it to DVD and Blu-Ray. What we see on streaming services is a few token old movies, the latest popular releases, series and a lot of filler/dreck. It's sad.

Ridiculous huh....

Great service
Can’t live without it

Here's the problem. They temporarily have something, then remove it. They are not a library of films and series - that's what I would really love to have.

We are losing a lot of content. Many films never made it to VHS. Fewer made it to DVD and Blu-Ray. What we see on streaming services is a few token old movies, the latest popular releases, series and a lot of filler/dreck. It's sad.

Buy an external harddrive with a few terrabytes capacity. Learn how to download torrents and nab as much as you can before corporate one world government shuts down all torrent sites

"REEEEEE CHICK FLICKS IS DEMEANING!!!"

Our society is becoming one giant, gaping, cavernous pussy.

Ridiculous huh....

Great service
Can’t live without it

And Hizenga(I think) of Blocbuster so boldly declared he would put them out of business. We know what happened. We got the mail order disks in its infancy, 2001 I think, loved it, bought a bunch of stock, got 7-1 split, holy shit.

yea, disney NEVER goes SJW retard.

posted this on my FB page and a female friend replied "then we'll call it menstrual theater - better"?

Sorry Netflix, but calling a movie a "chick flick" is not sexist. My friends and I used to use the term to describe a good movie to see with a date (of the female gender). I will continue to use the term and you're free to push this ridiculous false narrative of sexism.

Forum List

Back