Netflix going full SJW retard.

Sorry Netflix, but calling a movie a "chick flick" is not sexist. My friends and I used to use the term to describe a good movie to see with a date (of the female gender). I will continue to use the term and you're free to push this ridiculous false narrative of sexism.

--- and for what purpose will you continue to use the term?

Sorry Netflix, but calling a movie a "chick flick" is not sexist. My friends and I used to use the term to describe a good movie to see with a date (of the female gender). I will continue to use the term and you're free to push this ridiculous false narrative of sexism.

When Harry Met Sally - Comedy, Drama, Romance. Otherwise known as a "Chick Flick". Now I use the term when telling my significant other I don't want to watch this movie.

When Harry Met Sally - Comedy, Drama, Romance. Otherwise known as a "Chick Flick". Now I use the term when telling my significant other I don't want to watch this movie.

Then you've just disproved your own point.

Easiest rebuttal I've had all day.

Then you've just disproved your own point.

Easiest rebuttal I've had all day.

LMAO - if you say so. Someone needs to see the humor in things sometimes.

Forum List

Back