Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

We're not supppsed to have an American agenda. We have our interests like American have theirs.

Nothing here is out of kindness or good heart.
True we took advantage of the Indians how dare we tell Israel not to land grab.

Just don't tell us you are innocent or ask for help

It's not about being innocent. We won't give up parts of the homeland, "Just because".
But you'll land grab just because.

Hey, grab away. Just don't look for my help or approval

We're not supppsed to have an American agenda. We have our interests like American have theirs.

It's not about being innocent. We won't give up parts of the homeland, "Just because".

How can you grab what is yours by international law and inteernational treaty ?

Or are you another neo nazi that5 does not believe that the Jews should be supported and defended by international laws and treaties ?

We terurn home. Call it "grab land" ic you want. The land of Judea is called after the Jews. We just liberate the land that belongs to us.

And "approval"? Do Americans seek approval before they claim lands and people across the world? Screw this. Hypocrisy speaks volums

We terurn home. Call it "grab land" ic you want. The land of Judea is called after the Jews. We just liberate the land that belongs to us.

And "approval"? Do Americans seek approval before they claim lands and people across the world? Screw this. Hypocrisy speaks volums

There's a Yiddish/Hebrew saying that goes, "Whoever has the meah (money) has the deah (right to have opinions and make decisions)." Obama thinks that just because he recently gave Israel $38 billion dollars, he has the right to tell Israel what to do.

The Palestinian agenda is to wipe out the Jews and have all the land "from the river to the sea." No one even tries to hide that. The UN sides with the ME, knowing their intentions.

We all know that if the UN demanded we return, oh say, Virginia, Maryland and DC to the Native Americans and claims we are occupying their territory, we'd tell the UN to pound sand.

With all of the atrocities around the globe, the UN's laser focus on Israel is very telling IMO.

Give up the wall and all of Jerusalem, rofl. Yeah, as soon as the US gives up DC to the Native Americans and Texas to the Mexicans. Hypocrites.

There's a Yiddish/Hebrew saying that goes, "Whoever has the meah (money) has the deah (right to have opinions and make decisions)." Obama thinks that just because he recently gave Israel $38 billion dollars, he has the right to tell Israel what to do.

Of course we know of that saying, but there's also the one I think is more suitable for this situation, "Keis min Yiddish Tuches."

And one more- "Not of your honey and not of your sting". If Obama or his government think that just because they are allowed to buy people off, they can tell them what to do, they're dead wrong.

The Palestinian agenda is to wipe out the Jews and have all the land "from the river to the sea." No one even tries to hide that. The UN sides with the ME, knowing their intentions.

We all know that if the UN demanded we return, oh say, Virginia, Maryland and DC to the Native Americans and claims we are occupying their territory, we'd tell the UN to pound sand.

With all of the atrocities around the globe, the UN's laser focus on Israel is very telling IMO.

Give up the wall and all of Jerusalem, rofl. Yeah, as soon as the US gives up DC to the Native Americans and Texas to the Mexicans. Hypocrites.

The UN is not telling the Jews to return land they already stole, they are telling the Jews to stop stealing more land. The Jews invaded Palestine from elsewhere, the Palestinian Muslims and Christians are the native people of Palestine. There are not that many states, members of the UN, that hold (and oppress) millions of people in latter day concentration camps, because they don't practice the religion of the ruling regime. That's why the most developed countries in the world like Britain, New Zealand, Spain, France, etc. voted 14-0 for the resolution.

The UN is not telling the Jews to return land they already stole, they are telling the Jews to stop stealing more land. The Jews invaded Palestine from elsewhere, the Palestinian Muslims and Christians are the native people of Palestine. There are not that many states, members of the UN, that hold (and oppress) millions of people in latter day concentration camps, because they don't practice the religion of the ruling regime. That's why the most developed countries in the world like Britain, New Zealand, Spain, France, etc. voted 14-0 for the resolution.

I was referring to this:

The decision makes the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem's Old City 'occupied' territory - that's delusional. It says that the Western Wall, the Kotel, is 'occupied' territory - that's just as delusional.There is nothing more absurd than calling the Western Wall and Jewish Quarter occupied territory.

So do what Jew got to do but don't ask for our approval or bullshit and say you aren't land grabbing. This is one of the reasons we have Isis and for the record I didn't approve of invading Iraq but Israel and Jew Lieberman sure seemed happy about it. I get it they don't like you and you them. 2 state solution?

We need to stop giving Israel money

You treat the Palestinians like we great blacks

How do you steal what is yours by right of international law then monte, that is like saying the Pope has to stop stealing the Vaticans lands. Every single islamonazi state hold and oppress tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions, in concentration camps because they are of a different sect or religion to the rulers. Look no further than gaza where the ruling sect has mass murdered thousands of children to teach fatah a lesson. Where the people are kept in squalor and deprivation while the rulers live in splendour and are driven around. The same people that you support and defend when they attack Jewish children.

I was referring to this:

The decision makes the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem's Old City 'occupied' territory - that's delusional. It says that the Western Wall, the Kotel, is 'occupied' territory - that's just as delusional.There is nothing more absurd than calling the Western Wall and Jewish Quarter occupied territory.

Yes the nerve of those Jews daring to build a wall around the holy sanctuary and stopping the faithful from going to throw rocks on the heads of innocents in Jerusalem

So do what Jew got to do but don't ask for our approval or bullshit and say you aren't land grabbing. This is one of the reasons we have Isis and for the record I didn't approve of invading Iraq but Israel and Jew Lieberman sure seemed happy about it. I get it they don't like you and you them. 2 state solution?

How can you "grab" what is already yours under international treaty and laws. That is like saying you grabbed your family room from the people who live next door

We need to stop giving Israel money

And lose the only ally you have in the M.E, Israel has repeatedly asked for it to stop as the treaties granting most of it also grant muslims the same amounts. That will cut of the US aid to islamonazi terrorism in part, then stop funding the UN drive for islamonazi terrorism through UNWRA.

No one treats the palestinians half as badly as you treated the blacks, and still do in some places. More blacks murdered by US police this year than innocent palestinians killed by Israel over the last 10 years

The israeli chutzpah has been answered, congratulations US

And it is just the usual paper exercise that has rebounded on the UN who have lost $7.3billion of aid money they cant do without. They have also lost the military intelligence they rely on to counter islamonazi terrorist attacks

No one treats the palestinians half as badly as you treated the blacks, and still do in some places. More blacks murdered by US police this year than innocent palestinians killed by Israel over the last 10 years
I think we need to stop treating these people like second class citizens.

You need to give Palestinians their own country. One morter lobbed into Israel level 1/4 of the country. You two are an abusive couple who need to get a divorce.

What other solution is there?

Forum List

Back