Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

It's great to have allies... but this bullshit of having an ally because of religion, and to think you should let them do whatever the fuck they want because you are the same religion? Stupid. The U.S. gives them A LOT of money... and the fact that the U.S. let the U.N. make a decision without vetoing the whole thing? I think it was a good decision.

Then you will also think that the repercussions to the Palestinians violence, terrorism and acts of war will be a good decision on the part of Israel when they start sometime this week. You will also think that the nations submitting formal letters of resignation to the UN will be good decisions ?

It's great to have allies... but this bullshit of having an ally because of religion, and to think you should let them do whatever the fuck they want because you are the same religion? Stupid. The U.S. gives them A LOT of money... and the fact that the U.S. let the U.N. make a decision without vetoing the whole thing? I think it was a good decision.

What same religion? We are majority Christian in the U.S., by a long shot.

But worshipping a Jewish God, kinda make's you lot hypocrites when you think about it

Us not giving up Jerusalem is "unreasonable".

Go figure.
You're ignoring your (Israel's) land thefts in the West Bank by deflecting from them to Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is the main Issue here. Not Judea and Samaria. While they may be negotiated, Jerusalem is the deal breaker.

Which is what you people don't get.

Just put the wall up and clear 100 metres on the arab side as no mans land. Then tell the UN that the deal is one person enters no mans land and the carbuncle's get razed. Then any arab muslim that moves in Jerusalem will be seen as an enemy and shot.

It's Channukah. Chanukkah is about rebelion against a cruel ruler
this is a cruel ruler US that cruelly gives Israel Billion of dollars in free money from US tax payers:badgrin:

President Obama Stands Up To Israeli Netanyahu’s Aggression in Palestine

The U.N. reaffirmed its consensus that settlements have no legal validity. The United States has been sending a message that settlements must stop.…

But only the Israeli/Jewish ones. The arab muslim ones can go ahead on land stolen from the Jews

Israel founding terrorist organizations did murder UN envoy Folke Bernadotte but who remembers eh

Folke Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg was a Swedish diplomat and nobleman. During World War II he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp. Wikipedia

Born: January 2, 1895, Stockholm, Sweden
Assassinated: September 17, 1948, West Jerusalem
The Stern Gang considered Bernadotte an enemy, an “agent of the British”. They concocted a story that he had aided the Nazis in World War II. They ambushed Bernadotte’s motorcade in downtown Jerusalem killing him and UN observer Colonel André Serot.

Two of the planners of the killing were arrested by Ben-Gurion’s government, not charged with murder, but with “terrorism”. They were pardoned a few months later and one of them took his place as an elected member of the Knesset.

The names of the conspirators are forgotten today except one, Yitzhak Shamir.
The Killing of Count Folke Bernadotte

Where is the birth place of Christianity?

Rome if you mean modern day christianity

Where is the birth place of Christianity?

Roman Palestine. That's why a Crusade is needed to make the place 100% Christian again, as it was until the Muslim conquest.

And so you can wipe all traces of Judaism from the map and show that the Jews never existed. Then carry on worshipping your Jewish God

Obama's allied with ISIS, how is that working out

Israel is asked to follow the law so takes its ambassadors back. That's not playing nice.

Jews have been asked to 'follow the law' before ... it didn't work out so well.

b7959685-1d1c-413c-959c-4bc158ad845a.jpg

The only people who make law for Israelis are Israeli law makers.

Do you really think that's a valid comparison? It's like pulling the Nazi card.

It's a resolution over a Land Dispute - essentially. A land dispute that has been going on for decades.

That is exactly who was behind this resolution the neo Nazi's, They may be small in number but they have a lot of powerful friends in the UN and EU. Would you stand by as Russia made laws for America that only America has to follow ? Because that is what this resolution is, a racist neo Nazi law that puts the Jews back to the 1930's in Germany. No safeguards or rights and the removal of international laws supporting their actions.

Then you will also think that the repercussions to the Palestinians violence, terrorism and acts of war will be a good decision on the part of Israel when they start sometime this week. You will also think that the nations submitting formal letters of resignation to the UN will be good decisions ?

I don't care. As far as I'm concerned I'm tired about hearing about Israel and Palestine. They could drop one big fucking bomb on the whole country and ruin the place so no one would ever want it or live there, and I wouldn't give two shits.

Obama's allied with ISIS, how is that working out

Bullshit. That's Republican fake news. I think the U.S. should drop a nuke on Raqqa and fuck ISIS all to hell.

Jews have been asked to 'follow the law' before ... it didn't work out so well.
But this is about Israel following the law.

And who decided what the law would be, that they are trying to force the Israeli's to follow. Who decided that the International law of 1923 does not apply to only the Jews and that the land that was granted to them has been taken back illegally. Show one law that Israel is in breach of, and be sure that they are in breach of an actual law and not a recommendation.

Israel is asked to follow the law so takes its ambassadors back. That's not playing nice.

Israel is asked to give up on Jerusalem as is starting to realize that it has to protect the holiest of holies in everyway it can.

It's Channukah. Chanukkah is about rebelion against a cruel ruler who told the Jews "forsake everything you hold dear".

We did not cave in then. Why should we now.
You Jews are being unreasonable and becoming impossible to defend. Perhaps the USA shouldn't go along with everything Israel does. You need a two stage solution

Go figure.
You're building settlements where they live.

You may not admit it but the world knows you're being dicks.

Jews loved bush invading Iraq. Remember Joe Lieberman? That's when I realized Jews have an agenda that's not good for america

We're not supppsed to have an American agenda. We have our interests like American have theirs.

Nothing here is out of kindness or good heart.
True we took advantage of the Indians how dare we tell Israel not to land grab.

Just don't tell us you are innocent or ask for help

Israel is asked to give up on Jerusalem as is starting to realize that it has to protect the holiest of holies in everyway it can.

It's Channukah. Chanukkah is about rebelion against a cruel ruler who told the Jews "forsake everything you hold dear".

We did not cave in then. Why should we now.
You Jews are being unreasonable and becoming impossible to defend. Perhaps the USA shouldn't go along with everything Israel does. You need a two stage solution

Go figure.
You're building settlements where they live.

You may not admit it but the world knows you're being dicks.

Jews loved bush invading Iraq. Remember Joe Lieberman? That's when I realized Jews have an agenda that's not good for america

Just as America did in the 1700's, but then it was ok because no Jews were involved. Seems that every time the Jews do what the rest of the world is doing some neo nazi wants to make it illegal, but only for the Jews.

We're not supppsed to have an American agenda. We have our interests like American have theirs.

Nothing here is out of kindness or good heart.
True we took advantage of the Indians how dare we tell Israel not to land grab.

Just don't tell us you are innocent or ask for help

It's not about being innocent. We won't give up parts of the homeland, "Just because".

Forum List

Back