Netanyahu's Chicken Little act.........I really mean it this time

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

Libtards embarrassed because Netanyahu makes obuthole look like a choir boy, not hard to do, obuthole is an embarrassment.

Obama has repeatedly shown patience and a reluctance to overreact to the rightwing issue of the day

Remember Ebola?
Obama has been far more a friend to Israel than either Bush or Reagan ever were. And he has also shown more level headedness in the ME than Bill Clinton did.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
As confused as most libtards you are. Anyone with a brain disagrees with libtard lies. Obuthole is a disgrace.
Only in your weird, LSD-induced unicornesque RWNJ wet-dream world. Now, it's time to get back to reality, if you even can ...

Shrink the entire US down to the size of NJ, and place a majority of your population in an area the size of New York City and then think how concerned you would be about an enemy having nukes.
Or put up with neighbors who kidnap and kill your people while lobbing small missiles at you and then imagine a BIG ONE coming at you. And that government has threatened to do so for many years.

Americans suffer under the "two oceans of protections" idea. The last time we had a hostile border that wasn't american vs. american was in the early 1800's (I really don't count the Poncho Villa raids, but some people do). We don't understand the concept of having bad guys just on the other side of a river or an imaginary line.

Bibi Netanyahu makes Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama look like a community agitator. Our only ally left in the Mid-East if fighting for the life of his country against an enemy that calls the U.S. "the great satan" and has demonstrated it's insanity by executing people for the crime of being Christian and engaged in a 6th insane jihad and the low information left calls the P.M. of Israel cheap childish bigoted names. No surprises here.

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

Libtards embarrassed because Netanyahu makes obuthole look like a choir boy, not hard to do, obuthole is an embarrassment.

Obama has repeatedly shown patience and a reluctance to overreact to the rightwing issue of the day

Remember Ebola?
Obama has been far more a friend to Israel than either Bush or Reagan ever were. And he has also shown more level headedness in the ME than Bill Clinton did.

Michael Savage would call you an oven-ready-Jew. Tells us again how rightwinger is right that Israel is more of a threat to Iran than Iran is to Israel. You're a fucking self loathing joke. Go fuck yourself, democrat!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
mr-sincerity.jpg

Remember Ebola?

As confused as most libtards you are. Anyone with a brain disagrees with libtard lies. Obuthole is a disgrace.
Only in your weird, LSD-induced unicornesque RWNJ wet-dream world. Now, it's time to get back to reality, if you even can ...

In 2014... The Iran supported Hamas did this to Israel..
HamasrocketsJews.png

And all the while again Iran financed Hamas did this:
The Israeli military has provided estimates that Hamas spent around $30 to $90 million, and poured 600,000 tons of concrete, in order to build three dozen tunnels.[22][23] Some tunnels were estimated to have cost $3 million to construct.[24][25]
Palestinian tunnel warfare in the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Hamastunnels.png

Just doesn't seem like Iran/Hamas want to get along with Israel.

Shrink the entire US down to the size of NJ, and place a majority of your population in an area the size of New York City and then think how concerned you would be about an enemy having nukes.
Or put up with neighbors who kidnap and kill your people while lobbing small missiles at you and then imagine a BIG ONE coming at you. And that government has threatened to do so for many years.

Americans suffer under the "two oceans of protections" idea. The last time we had a hostile border that wasn't american vs. american was in the early 1800's (I really don't count the Poncho Villa raids, but some people do). We don't understand the concept of having bad guys just on the other side of a river or an imaginary line.
Yes, indeed, I think that what you just wrote has some validity and is also important to note. But Iran also does not border on Eretz Yisrael. That being said, one of its proxies does.

The key point is that even the craziest of the crazies in Iran already know that the launching of just one nuclear missile at any time in the future would guarantee the complete annihilation of Iran, that Teheran and Ispahan would be turned into glass that very same day, and with nuclear armaments that make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like child's play. The Iranians know this. The specter of MAND keeps them from being stupid.

Yes, indeed, I think that what you just wrote has some validity and is also important to note. But Iran also does not border on Eretz Yisrael. That being said, one of its proxies does.

The key point is that even the craziest of the crazies in Iran already know that the launching of just one nuclear missile at any time in the future would guarantee the complete annihilation of Iran, that Teheran and Ispahan would be turned into glass that very same day, and with nuclear armaments that make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like child's play. The Iranians know this. The specter of MAND keeps them from being stupid.

So why are they if they are so cognizant of the "glassy" future do they want nuclear fuel?
More importantly why doesn't this administration FORCE Iran to use solar instead of nuclear?

Seriously ... if this administration is SO concerned about Global warming... why are they encouraging Iran's nuclear strategies?

Energy in Iran describes energy and electricity production, consumption, import and export in Iran. Iran has the fourth largest oil reserves and the world's largest natural gas reserves in the world.[1][2]

Iran is an energy superpower.[3] Iran is in a constant battle to use its energy resources more effectively in the face of subsidization and the need for technological advances in energy exploration and production. Energy wastage in Iran amounts to six or seven billion dollars (2008). The energy consumption in the country is extraordinarily higher than international standards. Iran recycles 28 percent of its used oil and gas whereas the figure for certain countries stands at 60 percent.[4] Iran paid $84 billion in subsidies for oil, gas and electricity in 2008.[5] Iran is one of the most energy-intensive countries of the world, with per capita energy consumption 15 times that of Japan and 10 times that of European Union. Also due to huge energy subsidies, Iran is one of the most energy inefficient countries of the world, with the energy intensity three times higher than global average and 2.5 times the middle eastern average.[6] Half of the country’s energy is wasted in domestic sector, 3.4 of which is wasted through the vehicles moving with single person and 2/3 parts of power plants' energy are also wasted.[7]
Energy in Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
With the 4th largest oil reserves, why are they in need of nuclear power?
What is their purpose?

So why are they if they are so cognizant of the "glassy" future do they want nuclear fuel?
More importantly why doesn't this administration FORCE Iran to use solar instead of nuclear?
Because they see having to buy enriched uranium from the west is further holding them down by western politics. They believe they are to be the rulers of the world and all shall bow to them.

Israel has nukes....Iran doesn't

Who needs to be afraid?
Yes, we actually still have a few liberal fanatics who believe that since Iran hasn't actually nuked anybody yet, they won't. And so we shouldn't worry about them getting the Bomb.

In a related announcement, these same liberal fanatics announced to day that a child who has set numerous brush fires over the last few years, and who boasts of wanting to make a really big bang, should nonetheless be trusted with matches in the powder magazine of a giant battleship. On grounds that since he hasn't actually blown up any battleships yet, he won't. And so we shouldn't worry about that particular child having matches in a powder magazine.

Can anybody possibly be as completely blind and obtuse as little rightwinger?

Again you are assuming that they are thinking along the same lines you are. You ignore that history is full of people making bad decisions, using logic they though was sound. The Japanese decision to start the Pacific War is a shining example of this. The Japanese were not going into it thinking they would lose, they expected a quick war along the concept of the "one big battle."

More recently you can look at Saddam' Hussien's invasion of Kuiwait. Do you think he did it knowing the US would respond the way it did?

The small size of Israel and its population density could lead Iran to think it could get away with a 1st strike. Iran's more spread out population could lead it to think it could weather any response, or that the rest of the world would stop Israel from retaliating.

Because nuclear power for civil use is not the same as nuclear weaponry. Heavy Water 101, dude. Germany has nuclear reactors but no nuclear weapons. Ditto Italy. Ditto the baltic states. Ditto Japan.

Again you are assuming that they are thinking along the same lines you are. You ignore that history is full of people making bad decisions, using logic they though was sound. The Japanese decision to start the Pacific War is a shining example of this. The Japanese were not going into it thinking they would lose, they expected a quick war along the concept of the "one big battle."

More recently you can look at Saddam' Hussien's invasion of Kuiwait. Do you think he did it knowing the US would respond the way it did?

The small size of Israel and its population density could lead Iran to think it could get away with a 1st strike. Iran's more spread out population could lead it to think it could weather any response, or that the rest of the world would stop Israel from retaliating.

They don't think straight...They're mad crazy people.
Righties? I agree.

You're only on this site to agitate people. Your comments mean nothing.

What are the reasons???
There are a number of reasons that Iran wants a nuclear program and has taken steps toward a nuclear bomb. Some of those reasons are rational and others are not. All of them are concerning. But a desire to launch an offensive strike against Israel, or the US, is not one of them.
No Netanyahu Iran is not secretly planning to nuke Israel - Vox
From the article you linked:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has real reason to worry about Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon. The country has indeed been taking steps toward a warhead for years, often in secret. A nuclear-armed Iran would pose a greater threat to Israel — and to the Middle East as a whole — than it already does, by using its nuclear deterrent as cover for more bad behavior such as backing anti-Israel terrorist groups and supporting Shia militant groups. And it would increase the risk of accidental war and of terrorists acquiring poorly secured nuclear material.

(yawn)

Forum List

Back