Netanyahu: Golan will forever remain Israel

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?
So, why does Israel have a right to steal land?

Because they are the stronger. That is the lesson of history. If you want the Golan back, go try and take it. If you are strong enough to take it back, then you deserve to have it. That is actually how the world works. No one ever said it was fair.

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?
So, why does Israel have a right to steal land?

Because they are the stronger. That is the lesson of history. If you want the Golan back, go try and take it. If you are strong enough to take it back, then you deserve to have it. That is actually how the world works. No one ever said it was fair.

As I said before, Zionists are might is right people.

Low on morals, big on looting, and shooting.

they used to fire on Israel from there and you want them to give it back???!!!???
IDIOCY

Israel expelled, or caused for 100,000 Syrians to flee their homes in Golan heights following the 6 Day War.

From the U.S.A C.I.A resources.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00851R000400150002-5.pdf

Another Polish piece of Garbage. As they say; Garbage in; Garbage out

That's your response to Israel stealing the homes of 100,000 Syrians in Golan?

Israel is a piece of garbage.
your post is worthless because they didn't steal them........just as the US didn't steal Okinawa, the Marianas, etc

they used to fire on Israel from there and you want them to give it back???!!!???
IDIOCY

Israel expelled, or caused for 100,000 Syrians to flee their homes in Golan heights following the 6 Day War.

your post is worthless because they didn't steal them........just as the US didn't steal Okinawa, the Marianas, etc

Of course they stole the land.

IDIOCY

even if they did, you can't blame Israel
if a neighbor next door kept firing shots at you, burning your house, threatening to kill you--would you want him to live next to you??

even if they did, you can't blame Israel
if a neighbor next door kept firing shots at you, burning your house, threatening to kill you--would you want him to live next to you??

More like if someone burned down your house, and stole your land to build a new house, on your old house, would you resent them?

All land is originally stolen land. And all land belongs to whoever rules it at any given period of time. Don't that just piss you off? Heh Heh!

All land is originally stolen land. And all land belongs to whoever rules it at any given period of time. Don't that just piss you off? Heh Heh!

As a society we don't tolerate land theft anymore.

Israel seems to be the only exception, gee I wonder why?

You are so funny with your posts & reply's. Bless you for all the laughs. Please post here more often.

As a society we don't tolerate land theft anymore.

Israel seems to be the only exception, gee I wonder why?

You are so funny with your posts & reply's. Bless you for all the laughs. Please post here more often.

So, why did we react to Russia stealing Crimea with sanctions, but not Israel stealing land in the same manner?

If Russia's a rogue state, so is Israel a rogue state too.

Why should anyone be forced to give up their homes to the Jews?

That's a war provoking offense.

That's what Israel got in response, indeed.

War provoking offense..............................LOL

Armenian Genocide.............
Waffen SS and the Uncle of Arafat...........
Jews forced to leave lands to the west in the conflict because of butchery.
The War of 1948, 63, and 73............
Continuous terrorism and War against the population of Israel.......

The only thing you have correct................YEAH........IT'S A WAR.......

That’s comical considering the Pole’s history of complicity with Nazi war crimes.

That’s comical considering the Pole’s history of complicity with Nazi war crimes.

Comical considering 20% of the Polish population was killed during WWII.
Comical considering the Poles were attacked by both Germany and Russia at the same time.
Comical considering it took 35 days for 2 countries to wipe out the Polish forces during WWII, which was a longer defense than France and England had against Germany.

Forum List

Back