What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerds

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
I always liked the nerds better than the jocks.
I love it when I see this girl I graduated with who made fun of this nerdy kid in one of our classes working at this local bar. The nerdy guy graduated from Law School last year. :D

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw]YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy[/ame]

goldcatt

Catch me if you can!
Reaction score
The jocks may hand out the swirlies for four years in high school, but a lot of them spend the next 40 cutting the nerds' yards and cleaning their pools for them. I'd say it's a fair trade.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
The jocks may hand out the swirlies for four years in high school, but a lot of them spend the next 40 cutting the nerds' yards and cleaning their pools for them. I'd say it's a fair trade.

I went to my 10 year reunion this summer, and a lot of the jocks still acted the same. I loved watching this stupid jock making a fool of himself hitting on my friend who wasn't a nerd, but wasn't "popular" either. I also loved it my senior year when our Homecoming King was a "nerd".

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KIxMQro-w]YouTube - Revenge of the Nerds Song[/ame]

Nerds, someday you'll work for them.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I went to my 10 year reunion this summer, and a lot of the jocks still acted the same. I loved watching this stupid jock making a fool of himself hitting on my friend who wasn't a nerd, but wasn't "popular" either. I also loved it my senior year when our Homecoming King was a "nerd".

I was a tweener...half jock and half nerd. At my class reunion one of the cheerleaders said she wanted to date me but didn't have the guts to ask me and I never imagined she wanted to in a million years.

I guess I was just a baby-face who thought he was a nerd.

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
Reaction score
But in all seriousness.. I'm Nice to the Nerds pretty much always, unless of course they aren't nice to me.. Hmm..

But when I talk to my "nerdy" friends, it gives me a chance to talk 7331.

As far as High school Stereotypes, I was the Hockey Player, but i had friends from pretty much all stereotypes.

Last edited:

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Next time you are travelling with your laptop and some nerd starts to read over your shoulder, type in the following http://tinyurl.com/34fzpf.

OMG!!! :eek:

I just shit my pants!

Just dropped a massive load of stool in my drawers!

I pinched one in my britches!

I popped a squat in my knickers!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Colin...BTW: I wasn't able to open your link on my computer for some reason.)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List