Nerds

I always liked the nerds better than the jocks.
I love it when I see this girl I graduated with who made fun of this nerdy kid in one of our classes working at this local bar. The nerdy guy graduated from Law School last year. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw]YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy[/ame]

The jocks may hand out the swirlies for four years in high school, but a lot of them spend the next 40 cutting the nerds' yards and cleaning their pools for them. I'd say it's a fair trade.

The jocks may hand out the swirlies for four years in high school, but a lot of them spend the next 40 cutting the nerds' yards and cleaning their pools for them. I'd say it's a fair trade.

I went to my 10 year reunion this summer, and a lot of the jocks still acted the same. I loved watching this stupid jock making a fool of himself hitting on my friend who wasn't a nerd, but wasn't "popular" either. I also loved it my senior year when our Homecoming King was a "nerd".

I went to my 10 year reunion this summer, and a lot of the jocks still acted the same. I loved watching this stupid jock making a fool of himself hitting on my friend who wasn't a nerd, but wasn't "popular" either. I also loved it my senior year when our Homecoming King was a "nerd".

I was a tweener...half jock and half nerd. At my class reunion one of the cheerleaders said she wanted to date me but didn't have the guts to ask me and I never imagined she wanted to in a million years.

I guess I was just a baby-face who thought he was a nerd.

But in all seriousness.. I'm Nice to the Nerds pretty much always, unless of course they aren't nice to me.. Hmm..

But when I talk to my "nerdy" friends, it gives me a chance to talk 7331.

As far as High school Stereotypes, I was the Hockey Player, but i had friends from pretty much all stereotypes.

Last edited:
Next time you are travelling with your laptop and some nerd starts to read over your shoulder, type in the following http://tinyurl.com/34fzpf.

OMG!!! :eek:

I just shit my pants!

Just dropped a massive load of stool in my drawers!

I pinched one in my britches!

I popped a squat in my knickers!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Colin...BTW: I wasn't able to open your link on my computer for some reason.)

Forum List

Back