Neo-Nazis Ramp Up Campaign Against Montana Jews — Vow Armed March

What's truly scandalous is that Jews allow women to be Rabbis...

Francine-Roston-635x357.jpg

Isn't that the REAL concern here?
I thought all rabbis were males. :eusa_think:

You thought right. But reformed Jews allow female Rabbis.
Thanks for your reply Lipush :bye1:
I was thinking about that but I wasn't sure if reformed Jews were real or it was just some fantasy of mine :)

Excalibur!
One of the best movie I've ever seen :)

don't want to understand.. Still don't understand people's problem with the Jews. They seem humble and innocent enough.

God, LOL, do you actually know any?

In a town called Whitefish a kid with a website became upset that local Jews were harassing the family of a person they disagree with politically. He posted inflammatory Nazi-related stuff online. Now, pay attention, Whitefish is in Montana, and Montana went for Trump, therefore, Trump supporters are neo-Nazis. See?

Here's what Donald Trump faced 24-7 for 18 months:

. How did my words above say "don't want to understand", and then say "still don't understand people's problem with the Jews" ? LOL. Nope, I don't think that I have actually been exposed to the Jews or their culture except for what I've watched on TV in shows maybe ?? If these people are bad, then it sure isn't a bad that people know much about.

I have known and worked with people of the Jewish faith for much of my life. As people, they are good, bad, and indifferent, same as everyone else I have worked with. If anything stands out as different, it is the respect that they have for learning.

Ah yes, the Nazi as the victim. LOL Nelsen, you little fascist cocksuck, there has been a number of incidents in Montana and Idaho of these Nazi animals getting together to harass anyone not like them. Fortunately, most conservatives in Montana are conservatives, not 'Conservatives' and they, and their liberal counterparts, quickly let it be known that they would not stand for that in their area.

Really? A number of incidents? Of groups of these animals? To harass anyone not like them? I'm surprised I didn't hear about them given one guy beating his chest against actual Jewish harassment makes international news and the $PLC has already hung their next fund raiser on him. Can you provide links?

Oh, and don't forget to vote in the poll.

don't want to understand.. Still don't understand people's problem with the Jews. They seem humble and innocent enough.

God, LOL, do you actually know any?

In a town called Whitefish a kid with a website became upset that local Jews were harassing the family of a person they disagree with politically. He posted inflammatory Nazi-related stuff online. Now, pay attention, Whitefish is in Montana, and Montana went for Trump, therefore, Trump supporters are neo-Nazis. See?

Here's what Donald Trump faced 24-7 for 18 months:

. How did my words above say "don't want to understand", and then say "still don't understand people's problem with the Jews" ? LOL. Nope, I don't think that I have actually been exposed to the Jews or their culture except for what I've watched on TV in shows maybe ?? If these people are bad, then it sure isn't a bad that people know much about.

I have known and worked with people of the Jewish faith for much of my life. As people, they are good, bad, and indifferent, same as everyone else I have worked with. If anything stands out as different, it is the respect that they have for learning.

How very cosmopolitan, but what's your point?

I was thinking about that but I wasn't sure if reformed Jews were real or it was just some fantasy of mine :)

You're welcome. And yes, they're real

Well gee Guno. Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Christian bashing that you do. Because it would be nice to have those rational Christians in Montana ON YOUR SIDE -- to defend you and spank these little skinheads..

:badgrin:
When Christians start to act like Christians the bashing will stop. Even Gandhi said they sucked.
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

Who cares what Ghandi thought about anything? Ghandi was a racist ethnic supremacist. Pagans snivelin' bout da Xians is always hypocritical and silly.

Excalibur!

Do you like Game Of Thrones, or Henry V?

Trump supporters, no surprise

Neo-Nazi website has stepped up a campaign against the Jewish community of Whitefish, Montana, now announcing an armed march by white supremacists planned for January.

“We are continuing our barrage against the criminal Jews of Whitefish,” wrote Andrew Anglin, a neo-Nazi who runs The Daily Stormer website, in the latest of a series of articles about the situation in Whitefish. “We are planning an armed protest in Whitefish … we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles.”

Rabbi and Activists Resist the White Supremacist Next Door — in Montana
Rednecks make up your minds....one minute you rallying for Israel, the next you want to roast jews.....what is it with you nuts

Excalibur!

Do you like Game Of Thrones, or Henry V?

I've never seen Henry V but I've watched two episodes of Game of Thrones!
I really liked Game of Thrones! :)
But the movie Excalibur is 1 million times better than Game of Thrones! No comparison ;)

Trump supporters, no surprise

Neo-Nazi website has stepped up a campaign against the Jewish community of Whitefish, Montana, now announcing an armed march by white supremacists planned for January.

“We are continuing our barrage against the criminal Jews of Whitefish,” wrote Andrew Anglin, a neo-Nazi who runs The Daily Stormer website, in the latest of a series of articles about the situation in Whitefish. “We are planning an armed protest in Whitefish … we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles.”

Rabbi and Activists Resist the White Supremacist Next Door — in Montana
I did not know there was a place called WhiteFish that was Jewish.

I knew there is a place called Hayden Lake that is all Neo.

I wonder if these two cities will have a war now ?!
"Hayden Lake" is not all neo. Fact a family member was the mayor there for awhile. The little camp of lost souls outside of town is a total embarrassment to the folks who live there.

Well gee Guno. Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Christian bashing that you do. Because it would be nice to have those rational Christians in Montana ON YOUR SIDE -- to defend you and spank these little skinheads..
Pretty ironic how the behaviors of the Regressive Left fired up Trump's base and helped him get elected.

Maybe they should starting thinking instead of talking, for a change.

Not being a fan of Trump -- these "Stormers" are making a HUGE miscalculation. Because a fanatical tyrant will crush them like a bug... Just to get himself rid of those connections. Is there anyone here that believes Trump NEEDS or WANTS the "Stormfront" vote in the next election?

Fastest way to being droned -- just MIGHT be marching in Nazi costume in Montana. Pretty clear targeting from the Command Center..
First off, the two articles the OP linked to are both from the Forward, so right off, tread with caution. The first land mine you ran into was taking at face value the characterization of these Stormers as Stormers. They are Stormer. There's one of them. A single guy with a website, and Jews turn it into an international news story whipping up anti-Euromerican hatreds.
Ah yes, the Nazi as the victim. LOL Nelsen, you little fascist cocksuck, there has been a number of incidents in Montana and Idaho of these Nazi animals getting together to harass anyone not like them. Fortunately, most conservatives in Montana are conservatives, not 'Conservatives' and they, and their liberal counterparts, quickly let it be known that they would not stand for that in their area.
I must have missed your response, weakling.

Really? A number of incidents? Of groups of these animals? To harass anyone not like them? I'm surprised I didn't hear about them given one guy beating his chest against actual Jewish harassment makes international news and the $PLC has already hung their next fund raiser on him. Can you provide links?

Forum List

Back