Neo-Nazis Ramp Up Campaign Against Montana Jews — Vow Armed March

Neo-Nazi Calls for Armed White Supremacists to March Against Montana Jews
Neo-Nazi site publishes image of Auschwitz with yellow Star of David and word 'Jude' as invite to march in Whitefish, Montana – home of white supremacist Richard Spencer.
read more: Neo-Nazi calls for armed white supremacists to march against Montana Jews

One of my favourite organisations ...

JPFO.jpg

Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership -- proud member.
Mossad will take care of the rightwing nazi vermin wherever in the world they are

mossad-seal.jpg
. What is that ?

Well gee Guno. Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Christian bashing that you do. Because it would be nice to have those rational Christians in Montana ON YOUR SIDE -- to defend you and spank these little skinheads..

:badgrin:
Check this reply out......:lol: Nothing about the march being bad or anything. Virtually a "high-five" for the Neo-Nazis.

WTF?? How'd you twist plain English?

Was it because a Jew stood up to Christian bashing FAKE Jew??
You must be haters of some kind.. :badgrin:

Well gee Guno. Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Christian bashing that you do. Because it would be nice to have those rational Christians in Montana ON YOUR SIDE -- to defend you and spank these little skinheads..
Pretty ironic how the behaviors of the Regressive Left fired up Trump's base and helped him get elected.

Maybe they should starting thinking instead of talking, for a change.

Not being a fan of Trump -- these "Stormers" are making a HUGE miscalculation. Because a fanatical tyrant will crush them like a bug... Just to get himself rid of those connections. Is there anyone here that believes Trump NEEDS or WANTS the "Stormfront" vote in the next election?

Fastest way to being droned -- just MIGHT be marching in Nazi costume in Montana. Pretty clear targeting from the Command Center..

don't want to understand.. Still don't understand people's problem with the Jews. They seem humble and innocent enough.

God, LOL, do you actually know any?

In a town called Whitefish a kid with a website became upset that local Jews were harassing the family of a person they disagree with politically. He posted inflammatory Nazi-related stuff online. Now, pay attention, Whitefish is in Montana, and Montana went for Trump, therefore, Trump supporters are neo-Nazis. See?

Here's what Donald Trump faced 24-7 for 18 months:

Pretty ironic how the behaviors of the Regressive Left fired up Trump's base and helped him get elected.

Not being a fan of Trump -- these "Stormers" are making a HUGE miscalculation. Because a fanatical tyrant will crush them like a bug... Just to get himself rid of those connections. Is there anyone here that believes Trump NEEDS or WANTS the "Stormfront" vote in the next election?

Fastest way to being droned -- just MIGHT be marching in Nazi costume in Montana. Pretty clear targeting from the Command Center..
First off, the two articles the OP linked to are both from the Forward, so right off, tread with caution. The first land mine you ran into was taking at face value the characterization of these Stormers as Stormers. They are Stormer. There's one of them. A single guy with a website, and Jews turn it into an international news story whipping up anti-Euromerican hatreds.

Mossad will take care of the rightwing nazi vermin wherever in the world they are
Ahh...the genocidal Jew. Now there's an archetype you don't run into every day! hahaha You need to lay off the Deuteronomy, there, Pol Putz, your blood lust is getting the best of you.

First off, the two articles the OP linked to are both from the Forward, so right off, tread with caution. The first land mine you ran into was taking at face value the characterization of these Stormers as Stormers. They are Stormer. There's one of them. A single guy with a website, and Jews turn it into an international news story whipping up anti-Euromerican hatreds.

Oh hell no.. The Jewish newspaper got the connection between this ButtLoad, Montana (or whereevers it is) and the "mighty leader of the alt-right "think tank" that has only a net worth of $4200.. .:badgrin: Nazis THINK they're doing this guy a favor.

Secondly, all 13 of the USMB skinheads use the Daily Stormer as their principle source of thread material. So if that's the trendy new Nazi nipple of truth in these here US of A --- I don't care if he's operating out of a Wendys.. The cruise missile will still find it and work.

The MISCALCULATION is not mine. It's these social dung beetles that think they've found a new leader. And they are not even a wart on his ass..

don't want to understand.. Still don't understand people's problem with the Jews. They seem humble and innocent enough.

In a town called Whitefish a kid with a website became upset that local Jews were harassing the family of a person they disagree with politically. He posted inflammatory Nazi-related stuff online. Now, pay attention, Whitefish is in Montana, and Montana went for Trump, therefore, Trump supporters are neo-Nazis. See?

. How did my words above say "don't want to understand", and then say "still don't understand people's problem with the Jews" ? LOL. Nope, I don't think that I have actually been exposed to the Jews or their culture except for what I've watched on TV in shows maybe ?? If these people are bad, then it sure isn't a bad that people know much about.

Trump supporters, no surprise

Neo-Nazi website has stepped up a campaign against the Jewish community of Whitefish, Montana, now announcing an armed march by white supremacists planned for January.

“We are continuing our barrage against the criminal Jews of Whitefish,” wrote Andrew Anglin, a neo-Nazi who runs The Daily Stormer website, in the latest of a series of articles about the situation in Whitefish. “We are planning an armed protest in Whitefish … we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles.”

Rabbi and Activists Resist the White Supremacist Next Door — in Montana
And now that it's made the papers, Trump supporters will probably be flocking there.

If they were smart, they would be marching against blacks, gays or Mexicans. Then they would get millions of Republicans.

I guess that's next.

Neo-Nazi website has stepped up a campaign against the Jewish community of Whitefish, Montana, now announcing an armed march by white supremacists planned for January.

“We are continuing our barrage against the criminal Jews of Whitefish,” wrote Andrew Anglin, a neo-Nazi who runs The Daily Stormer website, in the latest of a series of articles about the situation in Whitefish. “We are planning an armed protest in Whitefish … we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles.”

And now that it's made the papers, Trump supporters will probably be flocking there.

If they were smart, they would be marching against blacks, gays or Mexicans. Then they would get millions of Republicans.

I guess that's next.
. Like I said the eternal enemy of the left are the Republicans. So now it's gone from impeachment to the white supremacists indictment again eh ???? ROTFLMBO. Why don't ya'll try and get a little less obvious already.

It's not just a website - it's the most (or second-most, after stormfront) visited white supremacist website in the country.

But kudos on trying to make yourself a victim here, nazi-boy. Have you bought your plane ticket to Montana yet?

. How did my words above say "don't want to understand", and then say "still don't understand people's problem with the Jews" ? LOL. Nope, I don't think that I have actually been exposed to the Jews or their culture except for what I've watched on TV in shows maybe ?? If these people are bad, then it sure isn't a bad that people know much about.

Yes, doesn't that seem a little odd to you that the evil character is never a Jew? And almost always a Euromerican? In particular a straight white male? Haven't you ever noticed that ALL Jewish characters are portrayed in film and TV as smart, urbane, honest, and lovable? Haven't you ever wondered how it could be that people who frequently complain of non-stop persecution will also maintain they are absolutely blameless for the hatred so frequently directed at them. Does that even make sense?

It's not just a website - it's the most (or second-most, after stormfront) visited white supremacist website in the country.

But kudos on trying to make yourself a victim here, nazi-boy. Have you bought your plane ticket to Montana yet?
It's one kid living in the same town in which some yenta from New Jersey and a local Jewish real estate guy went after Richard Spencer's mother. That's it. And for the record, white men don't aspire to victimhood. We leave the baser kinds of advantage-seeking to you people.

I did not know there was a place called WhiteFish that was Jewish.

I knew there is a place called Hayden Lake that is all Neo.

I wonder if these two cities will have a war now ?!

I can't........wait.........to see........people marching...........in Whitefish,Mt..............in January...............in snowshoes!.......dear idjit.

I think I see them marching now

ve6kg3.jpg
This is what it looks like where I live in the Rocky Mountains now too.

Not a very good time for marching.

Can't even let the cat out or take the dog for a walk.

Well, the Supreme Court has ruled that they can't easily do it.

Forum List

Back