Neo-Nazis Ramp Up Campaign Against Montana Jews — Vow Armed March

Would that Hollywood produced art.

Now you're a film critic? Perhaps you'd prefer the films of a different regime?

2330687643.jpg

1483604_orig.jpg

1B217BBF000005DC-0-image-a-44_1431730414273.jpg
That's quite a collection there. Harboring a secret admiration, are we?

Let me school you a bit, Shlomo. To the extent a film is trying to convince you to adopt the views the film's producers wish you to have, it is propaganda, and to the extent a film is propaganda, it is not art. Nazi films comparing Jews to rats, if such existed, and meant to convince Germans all Jews are evil is propaganda, and Hollywood films meant to convince moviegoers that all Jews are blameless paragons of perfect virtue or that all whites are racist privileged oppressors are no less propaganda and are, therefore, not art.

Study that if you've got the capacity for ref

Not being a fan of Trump -- these "Stormers" are making a HUGE miscalculation. Because a fanatical tyrant will crush them like a bug... Just to get himself rid of those connections. Is there anyone here that believes Trump NEEDS or WANTS the "Stormfront" vote in the next election?

Hitler's first major purge was about a third of his own Party, the semi-intelligent side; he had them shot. lol

films meant to convince moviegoers that all Jews are blameless paragons of perfect virtue or that all whites are racist privileged oppressors

Which film would that be? Would it be one of the following?

X-Men
The Believer
Summer of Sam
Miller's Crossing
The Godfather, parts 1 or 2
The Golem
Citizen Cohn
Once Upon a Time in America
Passion of the Christ
Oliver!

Trump supporters, no surprise

Neo-Nazi website has stepped up a campaign against the Jewish community of Whitefish, Montana, now announcing an armed march by white supremacists planned for January.

“We are continuing our barrage against the criminal Jews of Whitefish,” wrote Andrew Anglin, a neo-Nazi who runs The Daily Stormer website, in the latest of a series of articles about the situation in Whitefish. “We are planning an armed protest in Whitefish … we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles.”

Neo-Nazis Ramp Up Campaign Against Montana Jews — Vow Armed March

Rabbi and Activists Resist the White Supremacist Next Door — in Montana

As we saw on video the demcorat national committtee and the hilary campaign used bob craemer and scott foval to hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies...this is not made up, this was admitted to by the two men on video...so this is obviously their continuing operations against Trump and his supporters.......I wonder if these guys cashed their checks yet or if they have to wait till after the rally?

films meant to convince moviegoers that all Jews are blameless paragons of perfect virtue or that all whites are racist privileged oppressors

Which film would that be? Would it be one of the following?

X-Men
The Believer
Summer of Sam
Miller's Crossing
The Godfather, parts 1 or 2
The Golem
Citizen Cohn
Once Upon a Time in America
Passion of the Christ
Oliver!
Which one of those portrayed Jews as Jews negatively? I'm not talking about an unsympathetic character who happened to be Jewish. I mean going after the whole tribe--the culture itself--venom turned to eleven--a la Harold & Maude, Caddyshack, Dances with Wolves, Trading Places, 12 Years a Slave, etc etc ad nauseum.

Well gee Guno. Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Christian bashing that you do. Because it would be nice to have those rational Christians in Montana ON YOUR SIDE -- to defend you and spank these little skinheads..

:badgrin:
When Christians start to act like Christians the bashing will stop. Even Gandhi said they sucked.
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

Nice to see Christian bashers working full-time post Christmas. Somebody's gotta do the important stuff.

Well gee Guno. Maybe you shouldn't be doing all that Christian bashing that you do. Because it would be nice to have those rational Christians in Montana ON YOUR SIDE -- to defend you and spank these little skinheads..

:badgrin:
When Christians start to act like Christians the bashing will stop. Even Gandhi said they sucked.
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

Nice to see Christian bashers working full-time post Christmas. Somebody's gotta do the important stuff.
I`ve been a churchgoer for 63 years and I was taught by nuns. I`ve got credentials and I actually know what a Christian is supposed to be. What is more insulting to Jesus Christ than warmongers, gay bashers and ku kluxxers calling themselves Christians?

Pretty ironic how the behaviors of the Regressive Left fired up Trump's base and helped him get elected.

Maybe they should starting thinking instead of talking, for a change.

Not being a fan of Trump -- these "Stormers" are making a HUGE miscalculation. Because a fanatical tyrant will crush them like a bug... Just to get himself rid of those connections. Is there anyone here that believes Trump NEEDS or WANTS the "Stormfront" vote in the next election?

Fastest way to being droned -- just MIGHT be marching in Nazi costume in Montana. Pretty clear targeting from the Command Center..
First off, the two articles the OP linked to are both from the Forward, so right off, tread with caution. The first land mine you ran into was taking at face value the characterization of these Stormers as Stormers. They are Stormer. There's one of them. A single guy with a website, and Jews turn it into an international news story whipping up anti-Euromerican hatreds.
Ah yes, the Nazi as the victim. LOL Nelsen, you little fascist cocksuck, there has been a number of incidents in Montana and Idaho of these Nazi animals getting together to harass anyone not like them. Fortunately, most conservatives in Montana are conservatives, not 'Conservatives' and they, and their liberal counterparts, quickly let it be known that they would not stand for that in their area.

Forum List

Back