Neo-Nazis, leftist gun groups face off during protest at Grand Prairie drag show

I saw the straight arm, which means utterly nothing.

The flags? What about them? I've never heard of the "Aryan Freedom Network." For all I know the 3 members that make up the group are ANTIFA trolls - or from the Lincoln Project.
Your powers of denial are impressive. Why are you defending Neo-Nazis when the point of the article is how 2nd Amendment helps insure peaceful protests?

You right wing stooges are so easy to rile.There are drag shows going on in every town in the UK at the moment and have done for centuries,
Nobody gets hurt.
Havent you heard of Cinderella ?
The Grimm fairy tale, the Disney movie or the hair metal band?

Your powers of denial are impressive. Why are you defending Neo-Nazis when the point of the article is how 2nd Amendment helps insure peaceful protests?

I don't see defense in his response.

All ages drag show? Really and why?
The Democrats child sex events are getting worse.

Last week they were playing dildo ring toss with small children, today they are exposing themselves to small children.

Democrats child sex shows will only get worse. The people inside perving on small children are all Democrats, protected and supported by Democrats.

Anyone who doesn't stand against the pedos will burn in hell along side them.

Cinderellas ugly sisters are traditionally played by men. It is one of many pantos that get shown every xmas. There is a drag element in all of them and nobody is harmed.
You would know this if you were educated.
Not even one time played by men. Or is this some type of Monte Python skit?

Nazis protecting children is how Germany fell into the Third Reich. Nazis shutting down the gay cabarets and dragging child predators into the street for justice was how Hitler came to power.

We let evil survive to accept even more evil.

Cinderellas ugly sisters are traditionally played by men.

Are they?

Maybe in Pakistan, not where I come from.

It is one of many pantos that get shown every xmas. There is a drag element in all of them and nobody is harmed.
You would know this if you were educated.

Again, the UK is a backwards, fading empire that suffers from old perversions.

LOL

The problem with Der Juden - "white supremacists" is that they just don't exist. So what can you Nazis do?

You have to invent them.

iu

Yep, he's a leftist and was protesting the Boeing plant - the sign was to mock the right - as leftists tend to do.

Then the Nazi Flag at Charlottesville....

SURPRISE - the one and only flag was brought and carried by an OWS organizer.

{Jason Kessler, used to be an Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama. The Daily Wire‘s James Barrett reported that a woman recently approached Kessler and talked to him about his prior involvement in the Occupy movement, which made Kessler uncomfortable. }

And then the Lincoln Project..

2048.jpg

See, you Nazis do this shit all the time.

The Juden, the whites, don't act like the stereotype your Reich created; so what's your option? Create conservatives that DO conform to your bigotry, so you can hate openly..

He is attempting to say they are not Neo Nazis.
I'm saying that no one knows who they are, and that the Reich press is smearing everyone who protested against the Grooming agenda of democrats based on 3 unknown people who are just as likely leftist plants.

But notice that NBCCP never bothers to ask any question, only to claim that anyone opposing the grooming agenda of the Reich is a "neo nazi."

If they were in fact "neo-Nazis", that just means 2 leftist groups squared off.
Just another proggy pillow fight between totalitarian collectivists.
Let the left eat their own as they turn on each other

There are a lot of these alleged 'neo-nazi' groups popping up; most of them are fakes, like the swastika wearing faggots who were showing up at Trump rallies for photo ops. Nobody ever heard of these groups in article; they're probably just another FBI financed scam group that is paid to preen for the media's benefit.

Forum List

Back