Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns to Spotify

So Young still isn't on Spotify? Wow, another day has passed that I haven't heard Young. I have listened to him intentionally for 20 plus years and I haven't missed his music. Too bad he is losing traffic, he needs all he can get.
He does? Ha, doubtful.

True, there isn't enough traffic to listen to him to begin with, maybe that is why Spotify doesn't feel the need to kiss and make up.
So you think Rogan makes them more money, that's why they kept Rogan?

Wow!!!!

Man, you're deep.

But Neil Young is insanely rich already.

So you think Rogan makes them more money, that's why they kept Rogan?

Wow!!!!

Man, you're deep.

But Neil Young is insanely rich already.
Stupid that you try to attribute things posted that were never posted but you nutters seem to play childish games like this.

I wouldn't know what or care what Rogan makes, I don't listen to him and have no idea what he spouts, nor do I care. I don't follow him.

I don't think Young moves much traffic, otherwise Spotify would cut Rogan. Spotify doesn't seem to concerned. They seem indifferent to what Young is demanding.

I also haven't heard of anyone upset or broken up about Young not being on Spotify, have you?

True, there isn't enough traffic to listen to him to begin with, maybe that is why Spotify doesn't feel the need to kiss and make up.
Equals:

Spotify makes more money off of Rogan.

So I made nothing up. Stop being a little fking baby. We are pretty much in agreement on that.

Equals:

Spotify makes more money off of Rogan.

So I made nothing up. Stop being a little fking baby. We are pretty much in agreement on that.
So you agree with me that there isn't enough traffic to listen to Young to begin with, maybe that is why Spotify doesn't feel the need to kiss and make up.

I have lost my last bit of respect for that commie Young.

The hypocrisy oh Lord, the hypocrisy! :hmpf:

Lol, what a clown.

Neil Young’s music is back on Spotify.

Last month, Young removed his library from Spotify after the service refused to censor Joe Rogan. But just a few weeks later, Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott.

Neil Young was trying to bully Joe Rogan?

WTF? That's not a good idea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back