Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns to Spotify

HOw about we as the people stop giving money to the so called elite that parasite off of us?

then what's the problem?
Have you not seen the news that Neil Young took his music off Spotfy. People could care less about Neil Youn and his fake freedom songs. Now he will go down in history as being a hypocryte.

LOLOLLOLOLOL

Big Man....big words. LOLOL Where's that old lady singer who followed him out the door. Bet she feels like an idiot. LOLOLL

the only people that should feel like idiots are you morons that fell for the fake news in the OP

If you were not born in the 70's I guess you wouldn't know. At one time Neil Young went against the government... Now that he is for the government. WE are all asking questions..

WE used to have musicians that went against the government at one time. As people that were alive on that era now we are seeing how the government is even controlling the music industry. Something to pause and think about how the government HAS so much control.

Only real muscician I see going against the government now is Kid Rock! A real hero

I just did. There are a dozen songs there he does not control, that is all.

Go to Spotify, search Southern Man and you will find it by lots of people...but not Neil Young

Go to Spotify, search Like a Hurricane and you will find it by other people...but not Neil Young

A southern man don't need him around anyhow... :cool:

Thank you for your opinion. I disagree, but that is the beauty of music
Its not an opinion that he isnt a great singer. Does he have a great vibrato, tone, breath control or perfect pitch? Not even close. Neither Berkley nor Julliard would EVER give anyone a scholarship based on that voice. These are undeniable facts.

Its not an opinion that he isnt a great singer. Does he have a great vibrato, tone, breath control or perfect pitch? Not even close. Neither Berkley nor Julliard would NEVER give anyone a scholarship based on that voice. These are undeniable facts.
Next you'll trying to say that Dylan didn't have a beautiful voice.

Its not an opinion that he isnt a great singer. Does he have a great vibrato, tone, breath control or perfect pitch? Not even close. Neither Berkley nor Julliard would EVER give anyone a scholarship based on that voice. These are undeniable facts.
I don't think Neil Young is too worried about what Julliard might think of his songs.

Forum List

Back