Graham Nash dumps Spotify

Two more artists are leaving Spotify in the wake of its Joe Rogan controversy. In separate Instagram posts, Graham Nash and India Arie announced that they're leaving the music streaming platform, following in the footsteps of Neil Young and Joni Mitchell.

Nash is a real dipchit for opposing Rogan talking about a medication that has saved millions of lives.
The Left needs to accept the fact that the vaccines are not 100% effective.
Other countries have used ivermectin to cure millions of cases of Covid.
Rogan has the right to express his opinion on the issue of Covid medications.
He was vaccinated and he still caught Covid and he was treated with the ivermectin medication and it worked great for him.
The Left Wingers are showing their true totalitarian cultish colors.
Censorship is the tool of tyrants.
Just because rubes like you believe the lies is not a good argument for anything.

Haha, bunch of white wingrubes conned into supporting an insanely rich guy who makes money off of spreading harmful lies. You goobers probably even think you're being patriotic. Pandemic of stoopid.

Youtube, dude.

YouTube? You really think music sounds anything near as good off a steaming internet website played on your computer speakers as it does off the original analog pressing played over a $200,000 professional music system?

no.jpg

Another drugged out hippie who used to be anti establishment is now towing the line as a Nanny statist Karen speaking on behalf of Big Pharma and government propaganda...

Dumb assholes dropped too much acid and now we see the results decades later.
That's what it looks like to anti-intellectual fools who think dumbfucks on Facebook and YouTube have outsmarted the world scientists.

Two more artists are leaving Spotify in the wake of its Joe Rogan controversy. In separate Instagram posts, Graham Nash and India Arie announced that they're leaving the music streaming platform, following in the footsteps of Neil Young and Joni Mitchell.

Nash is a real dipchit for opposing Rogan talking about a medication that has saved millions of lives.
He was vaccinated and he still caught Covid and he was treated with the ivermectin medication and it worked great for him.
Excellent. Fuck Joe Rogan

I think to these long past their prime musicians only two things matter:
Finding a cause to gain publicity and attention from.

And two, virtue signaling by acting like a rat jumping from a sinking ship
although....the science is on Joe Rogan's side in this.

As you might expect the depth of scientific knowledge on the side of leftist old timey rockers is about
as deep as the soap dish in your bathroom. So...that's the bottom line. here.

A $200,000 professional music system? Are you fucking kidding me? We live in 2 different worlds, man.

Well, it is all about PRIORITIES, man! But much of it is built or modified by me. I didn't actually SPEND $200,000, but that is around what you would have to spend to get something close to it capable of sounding this good in some high-end audio salon.

Well, it is all about PRIORITIES, man! But much of it is built or modified by me. I didn't actually SPEND $200,000, but that is around what you would have to spend to get something close to it capable of sounding this good in some high-end audio salon.

I've never been in a high-end audio salon, do they do your hair while you're in there?

But it's cool, I can get by with my $20 Sony headphones plugged into my cheap-ass PC.

Forum List

Back