Graham Nash dumps Spotify

I've never been in a high-end audio salon, do they do your hair while you're in there?

No hairdos, but they might try to sell you:

• A pair of $80,000 Wilson Audio Grand Slamms
    1df5e3dbe9b848ef3ebd02781687ca9b.jpg
  • A $20,000 Krell Audio Standard solid state power amp
    8a1c63cb312b58c58d5bc8b3c06c8956.jpg
  • A 14,000 Accuphase CD player
    554000.jpg
  • A $200,000 Artus FMD turntable
    Artus-FMD-01-no-strange-media1.jpg
  • A pair of $120,000 Infinity biamped ribbon electrostats
    billhero1.jpg
And so on. You get the idea. :SMILEW~130:

GK.jpg

Last edited:
No, just let people choose. Even fauci has stated that they don't work. Before he said they did.
I'm not saying you have to wear a mask.
I'm just stating that some of you are pissed that they WANT you to wear a mask.

meh.

I haven't been wearing a mask in any stores now for over a year. . . what of it?

:dunno:

If some store asked you not to enter, would you put up a Karen Rant, or just go somewhere else?

If some store asked you not to enter, would you put up a Karen Rant, or just go somewhere else?

That is sort of like asking me, "If aliens came down and said, would you please come back to our planet and have sex with a super model. . . "

Why ask a question that isn't going to happen?

Stores around here aren't interested in losing business. They know what happens if they ask folks to wear a mask, folks walk out. We don't tolerate that bullshit brainwashing. We aren't dumb like that.

Most of us are not pissed that they WANT us to wear a mask, it's that they DEMAND us to wear a mask or get fired.

I'd go somewhere else. Quietly.

Last edited:
No hairdos, but they might try to sell you:

And so on. You get the idea. :SMILEW~130:

View attachment 595860

Words fail. I'm happy for you bro. I learned a long time ago not to be concerned with what others have that I don't, that's a fool's game that I believe the democrats play incessantly.

Two more artists are leaving Spotify in the wake of its Joe Rogan controversy. In separate Instagram posts, Graham Nash and India Arie announced that they're leaving the music streaming platform, following in the footsteps of Neil Young and Joni Mitchell.

Nash is a real dipchit for opposing Rogan talking about a medication that has saved millions of lives.
The Left needs to accept the fact that the vaccines are not 100% effective.
Other countries have used ivermectin to cure millions of cases of Covid.
Rogan has the right to express his opinion on the issue of Covid medications.
He was vaccinated and he still caught Covid and he was treated with the ivermectin medication and it worked great for him.
The Left Wingers are showing their true totalitarian cultish colors.
Censorship is the tool of tyrants.
Fuck all of these senile old rockers. They play music. I will boycott all of these assholes the way I have pro and college athletes that figure I care about their politics. I don't GAF what they believe--do what people pay you for--leave the politics at the door.

I don't use Spotify, not even sure what it is. If I want to hear Young or Nash, I do this crazy thing and actually get out one of their 45 year old albums and put it on the table!

The problem with that is the needle skips too much when you are running or working out plus that turn table gets heavy

Words fail. I'm happy for you bro. I learned a long time ago not to be concerned with what others have that I don't, that's a fool's game that I believe the democrats play incessantly.

Yeahbut if I invited you over to hear your favorite performer belt out their best tunes at 130dB crystal clear sounding like the band was right there in the room playing live right in front of you better than any actual concert sounds, I bet you'd stay for a few albums! :SMILEW~130:

Yeahbut if I invited you over to hear your favorite performer belt out their best tunes at 130dB crystal clear sounding like the band was right there in the room playing live right in front of you better than any actual concert sounds, I bet you'd stay for a few albums! :SMILEW~130:

I assume that's like, really loud? I don't do really loud. Maybe I'll just upgrade my earphones to the $30 ones.

Two more artists are leaving Spotify in the wake of its Joe Rogan controversy. In separate Instagram posts, Graham Nash and India Arie announced that they're leaving the music streaming platform, following in the footsteps of Neil Young and Joni Mitchell.

Nash is a real dipchit for opposing Rogan talking about a medication that has saved millions of lives.
He was vaccinated and he still caught Covid and he was treated with the ivermectin medication and it worked great for him.
Who?

I assume that's like, really loud?
It's about as loud as you'd want to get without damaging your hearing. Like front row center at a Led Zeppelin concert. The bass goes right through you and can affect your heartbeat and knock things off the shelves and walls on the other side of the house.

I don't do really loud.
You don't have to. It is all about playing with REALISM. The ability to follow the music effortlessly wherever it goes. A symphony orchestra isn't loud per se, task, but even a symphony can have crescendos and fleeting transients that go quite high! That all contributes to the sound of live music and not just a recording played back.

The POINT was to get off Spotify, say FU to all these artists and just play their album or even CD as they originally intended. It's all about realism not convenience for the audiophile like me. Everybody needs something to strike their passion.

I don't wear a mask unless I have to, and a private business has the right to not get my business.

Southern Cross was a good song.

FB_IMG_1644194525428.jpg

This is not censorship, nobody is demanding the Govt does something, nobody is even demanding that Spotify do anything. This is no different than an individual saying "I will not shop there due to their policies"

Seems you all support such boycotts when they favor your side
FB_IMG_1644197251592.jpg

Forum List

Back