Neil Degrasse Tyson is a joke

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

First this dipshit says this : For you to say it wasn’t tested, is a gap between your awareness and understanding, how things work and what actually happened.”
Then he says this: If you do not get vaccinated, you will put other people in this organization at risk. And that organization does not want to take that risk. So you do not have this job anymore if you decline it. So in with any public health decision, there has to be a consequence to you not participating in that social contract contract,” he added.
Now we have this : “The strain evolved,” Tyson argued. “So that the vaccine that prevented you from catching covid was tuned to the variant of Covid at the time, the vaccine was designed, okay. Over time there were variants that arose. The vaccine provided partial protection against the new variants enough to keep you from dying statistically.”
If that is true, why were people pushing boosters? Or still needing to get their first shot? Why are you still pushing the "its good for the collective" bullshit?

For the 1,978,566,877,890,343,347,223,145th time, the jab does NOT stop transmission, or stop you from getting sick! You apparently are aware of that fact, but still parrot the fauxi narrative SMH
One good thing about this covid shit is, it showed who people really are.

Yah, science and facts are jerks.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

First this dipshit says this : For you to say it wasn’t tested, is a gap between your awareness and understanding, how things work and what actually happened.”
Then he says this: If you do not get vaccinated, you will put other people in this organization at risk. And that organization does not want to take that risk. So you do not have this job anymore if you decline it. So in with any public health decision, there has to be a consequence to you not participating in that social contract contract,” he added.
Now we have this : “The strain evolved,” Tyson argued. “So that the vaccine that prevented you from catching covid was tuned to the variant of Covid at the time, the vaccine was designed, okay. Over time there were variants that arose. The vaccine provided partial protection against the new variants enough to keep you from dying statistically.”
If that is true, why were people pushing boosters? Or still needing to get their first shot? Why are you still pushing the "its good for the collective" bullshit?

For the 1,978,566,877,890,343,347,223,145th time, the jab does NOT stop transmission, or stop you from getting sick! You apparently are aware of that fact, but still parrot the fauxi narrative SMH
One good thing about this covid shit is, it showed who people really are.
I do believe I'll take his word over yours on any subject.

liberals-be-like-economics-i-dont-even-know-what-gender-5530085.png

Neil Degrasse Tyson knows what he's talking about.
TNHarley does not.
How on earth do you know ?
Let's hear you defend that position .
Neil is a popular astrophysicist -- so they say .
We are talking about Vaxx and related subjects .
GO DYOR

i liked watching Neil interact with Bill Maher, they get so heated together, but i don't wanna cheat on my bro TN Harley, so no more Tyson content for me!

Forum List

Back