Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

So what do you call language, actions, or policies seen as being excessively calculated not to offend or disadvantage any particular group of people in society?
Paralysis of the Will.

Peaches, Jake the Fake Starkey is a troll.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Please respond. Straight answer, please.
You are a far right idiot, who does not honestly understand American principles, morals, and laws.

Is that straight enough.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

You are a far right idiot, who does not honestly understand American principles, morals, and laws.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Obvious, but at least you tried.

You're a coward and a liar.

We're allowed to report people who may be members of a PC-protected religion?

Couldn't that hurt their feelings?
PC is an alt right term for something that does not exist.
Yes, that's what the PC Police tell me, thanks.

Unfortunately, there are many honest liberals. You folks should huddle up and get your story straight:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.

A long list of articles with many written by well-known liberals speaking to the very real issue of politically correct behaviour. Only an idiot would claim that PC is a myth created by right wingers.

Some people are just too stupid.

But believe it or not, they keep doing it.

That's how important PC is for them - they'll protect it regardless of how obvious it is that they're lying.

I can see it but I am amazed that the idiot continues to claim that "a left wing PC" doesn't exist.

Yep, every death caused by these mass shooters is blood on the hands of those calling for MORE GUN CONTROL

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

I am moral and truthful, and have no trouble with the ilk like you.

The far right try to frame the debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as trying to limit their right to debate, when in fact that is exactly what the far right attempts.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

The far right try to frame the debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as trying to limit their right to debate, when in fact that is exactly what the far right attempts.
Continued deflection noted.

One more try: Based on your own words above, are Obama and Stephanopolous "far right idiots" too?

Come on Jake. You just said you're moral and truthful. Answer the question.

So what do you call language, actions, or policies seen as being excessively calculated not to offend or disadvantage any particular group of people in society?
Even the left call it PC.
I don't want you calling my Mom names....So it must be PC...

Ol' Mac has the PC Police all pissy and defensive, name-calling, insulting.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

I'm seriously considering asking me for my autograph.

:biggrin:

If you didnt want the attention then why did you tag me only to complain in a passive aggressive way about it?

"We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO." KG

So do Exxon oil executives.
And the Muslim man that is part owner of Fox News...

Muhammad Ali has been acting strangely lately. Very nervous. He can't stop shaking.

Ol' Mac has the PC Police all pissy and defensive, name-calling, insulting.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

I'm seriously considering asking me for my autograph.

:biggrin:

If you didnt want the attention then why did you tag me only to complain in a passive aggressive way about it?
Because I don't think it's right to mention someone here "behind their back", so to speak.

That's all.

It happens quite a bit to me, but I don't treat people that way.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

ER...no, isn't. Lying again proving you're still a liar, therefore immoral.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Jake is a liar and a delusional moron.

He is not worth the time.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Liars like that can just deny anything, no matter what.

It's impossible to have a normal conversation with them.

Like trying to communicate with a child.

Forum List

Back