Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Your long diatribes and rants bore. You try to defend your indefensible behavior, then cry when properly corrected. Maybe you will change.

Be polite, Correll, get it in return.

Your long diatribes and rants bore. You try to defend your indefensible behavior, then cry when properly corrected. Maybe you will change.

5 sentences is hardly a "long diatribe" and I am completely calm as I repeatedly tell the Truth to you that you ignore.

Why do you constantly lie?

5 sentences is hardly a "long diatribe" and I am completely calm as I repeatedly tell the Truth to you that you ignore. Why do you constantly lie?
Your grip on what is "long" and what is "indefensible" and what is a "rant" cracks me up. You are far right ideologue of little or no integrity and no sense of context compounded by a demonstrated inability to nuance. :)

"We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO." KG

So do Exxon oil executives.

Wow, now oil companies are more evil than Muslim terrorists in the eye of progressive turds.

I guess that bike in you avatar is powered by hot air?

Hawk, apparently, you do not understand irony. It is a somewhat sophisticated form of expressing flaws in logic. Now, pay close attention. There was a post that Muslim men traveled back and forth from the Middle East, and people who do that are plotting to kill westerners and Christians. I pointed out that Exxon executives are Muslin men who travel back and forth from the Middle East. By my stating that, I was making the point that not all men who are Muslims traveling back and forth from the Middle East are plotting to kill westerners and Christians. So, Hawk, What have we learned today? I am not sure that you are doing your homework, Hawk, and I would hate to have to send your mother a report card with poor marks, so please apply yourself, and try to keep up....

How many Exxon executives are Muslim?

There are (too) many Muslims in our country, who undoubtedly work in all fields of business. It doesn't make each business evil or guilty of supporting terrorists.

The comment was made of Muslim men traveling back and forth to the ME, that they are probably being radicalized. Obviously if those people worked for a company that actually requires such travel, it wouldn't be suspect. But, apparently you are too dumb to figure this out.

5 sentences is hardly a "long diatribe" and I am completely calm as I repeatedly tell the Truth to you that you ignore. Why do you constantly lie?
Your grip on what is "long" and what is "indefensible" and what is a "rant" cracks me up. You are far right ideologue of little or no integrity and no sense of context compounded by a demonstrated inability to nuance. :)

Well, I guess I went out on a limb and gave you credit for an attention span longer than that of a two year old child.

I am willing to admit that that was just an assumption on my part.

Are you willing to admit that your assumptions could be wrong too?

Well, I guess I went out on a limb and gave you credit for an attention span longer than that of a two year old child.

I am willing to admit that that was just an assumption on my part.

Are you willing to admit that your assumptions could be wrong too?
:)

"We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO." KG

So do Exxon oil executives.

Wow, now oil companies are more evil than Muslim terrorists in the eye of progressive turds.

I guess that bike in you avatar is powered by hot air?

Hawk, apparently, you do not understand irony. It is a somewhat sophisticated form of expressing flaws in logic. Now, pay close attention. There was a post that Muslim men traveled back and forth from the Middle East, and people who do that are plotting to kill westerners and Christians. I pointed out that Exxon executives are Muslin men who travel back and forth from the Middle East. By my stating that, I was making the point that not all men who are Muslims traveling back and forth from the Middle East are plotting to kill westerners and Christians. So, Hawk, What have we learned today? I am not sure that you are doing your homework, Hawk, and I would hate to have to send your mother a report card with poor marks, so please apply yourself, and try to keep up....

How many Exxon executives are Muslim?

There are (too) many Muslims in our country, who undoubtedly work in all fields of business. It doesn't make each business evil or guilty of supporting terrorists.

The comment was made of Muslim men traveling back and forth to the ME, that they are probably being radicalized. Obviously if those people worked for a company that actually requires such travel, it wouldn't be suspect. But, apparently you are too dumb to figure this out.

Give it up, Hawk. I'm not going to explain irony to you again again. You simply are posting above your pay grade.

If Correll knew what are the principles of logic, that would be one thing.

His misposting of what he thinks applies reveals that he does not know.

Correll, try using your own language to interpret what you posted.

You can't. I know it, you know it, we all know it. You keep reposting an assertion in hope that others will believe it. PC does that. It is a fallacy.

Instead of addressing an point or counter point I make, you ignore the fact that your point or position has been challenged and you simply restate your position.

I have pointed this out to you many times in my own words already.

By constantly stating your position over and over again, you hope to create the illusion of winning the debate because your point has not been "Debunked".

Or at least you pretend it has not.

If you keep it up long enough, and especially if others join in the chorus, you can create the impression you have won the debate, and indeed, in a way you have, by effectively "shouting down" or drowning out your opponent.

Here, I have explained it in my own words, again.

I wait to see if you are intellectually honest enough to admit that.

Fakey does not debate. He lies. He trolls. He filibusters. He libels. But he just does not do "debate".

Forum List

Back