Zone1 Need a limit in the number of threads you can start in a 24 hour period.

you just hate me personally because i once said you're ugly, so your biased opinion doesn't count, because you wouldn't hate me otherwise

First I don't hate you and I couldn't care less what you say......but the way you post in this forum is despicable and obviously I am not alone thinking this.

put me on ignore then. that way i won't see your ugly face anymore

I would. But then the way you post, so many times an hour ....it's difficult to know what has ben posted or not and if we are posting something that's already there.....if I put you on ignore I don't see what you are posting

That's the thing.:mad:

I would. But then the way you post, so many times an hour ....it's difficult to know what has ben posted or not and if we are posting something that's already there.....if I put you on ignore I don't see what you are posting

That's the thing.:mad:

^^^ This is the biggest problem with the way he starts threads, right here. ^^^

He's basically hijacking the entire forum.

On top of that, none of his threads really offer any kind of meaningful perspective in terms of user content Just a couple of words or maybe a very shallow or redundant one-liner.

And since he's almost always first with a thread, it really only ensures any other similar threads will be dup threads and will get closed. Except that the dup thread, unlike his, are actually framed in a manner as to stimulate actual discussion/debate.

So you can't really put him on ignore, because then you won't know if you're starting a thread, intended for actual discussion, that will be a dup of his, which was really only intended to control the depth and tenor of board content.

I've actualy explained this before in private, but it's like talking to the wall. Waste of time...

Last edited:
''Term limits'' on mauderation shouldn't be out of the question.

There's just no meaningful oversight anymore. And some of em have got way too comfortable knowing that.

They've, for the most part, taken full control over the place as if it belongs to them alone and are really no longer representative of the interests of the usership.

That might sting. The truth often does. But it's true.

Last edited:
^^^ This is the biggest problem with the way he starts threads, right here. ^^^

He's basically hijacking the entire forum.

On top of that, none of his threads really offer any kind of perspective. Just a couple of words or maybe a very shallow or redundant one-liner.

And since he's almost always first with a thread, it really only ensures any other similar threads will be dup threads and will get closed. Except that the dup thread, unlike his, are actually framed in a manner as to stimulate actual discussion/debate.

So you can't really put him on ignore, because then you won't know if you're starting a thread, intended for actual discussion, that will be a dup of his, which was really only intended to control the depth and tenor of board content.

I've actualy explained this before in private, but it's like talking to the wall. Waste of time...

I agree 100%.

Forum List

Back