Zone1 Need a limit in the number of threads you can start in a 24 hour period.

I just posted in the other thread about it that there were 41 threads started by said poster yesterday. Bro needs to join twitter if they want to randomly comment on news articles.

i just think some things i could post inside another thread made by someone else, they wouldn't get the same recognition, you know? if i make a thread about it, much more people would read it and comment

i just think some things i could post inside another thread made by someone else, they wouldn't get the same recognition, you know? if i make a thread about it, much more people would read it and comment
That's how I feel.
A post in a thread of 400 is never see.

The whiners are gonna whine

how about dedicating a section just for my threads? lol the people who are interested click on it and those who don't care don't click on it lol Yes, I'm THAT important lol

They are all topics worth commenting on

If you choose to comment, do so. If not, move on.

That's how a forum works
Then why do 41 of 44 threads started average 2.57 replies? There were 3 discussion worthy threads posted. Maybe 6 if you stretch. That’s an approval rate below Trump AND Biden.

i'm a human being.

an energetic 34 year old. i need action. i can't just stand there and do nothing
Maybe start a thread “interesting news from Bromance” and put most of your news links in there? Keeps it consolidated.

An average interesting thread should get 100 replies in my experience and have an opinion on it that is debatable. Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back