Need A Laugh? Get A Republican To Explain Gop Foreign Policy In The Middle East.

R

rdean

I was watching Morning Joe this morning and there was some GOP Senator on there explaining GOP Policy in the Middle East and how it affects Isis and others and man, was it a hoot.

Joe Scarborough Schools GOP Senator About ISIS Coalition Strategy The Daily Banter

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) appeared on Morning Joe to spew Republican derp about how President Obama shouldn’t be taking “options” off the table because it’s not “inspiring,” while also maintaining that the last thing he wants to do is send in ground troops. What followed was the cable news equivalent of a dog performing a card trick, as Scarborough became one of the very few members of the media to expose the obvious flaw in that sort of, well, let’s call it “thinking.”

Scarborough was actually right about a couple of things. The first was the McCain line that we should have left a residual force in Iraq, because Iraq is just like South Korea and Germany. Senator Johnson tried that out on Scarborough, and Scarborough did what mainstream media folks like CNN have failed to do: he dropped a fact on him.
------------------
As far as Iraq being "stable":
---------------------
Maybe it was Iraq-stable, the United States was still taking casualties right up until the last troops left Iraq in December of 2011, (now here is the best part of all, read it carefully) and the troops would not have been protected from Iraqi courts had they stayed past that time. You think getting out of Mexican jail is hard?

----------------

Come on. It's hilarious that Republicans spent trillions trying to build the army that Saddam already had and they disbanded and now makes up the core of Isis.

Sen. Johnson was all over the place. I'm not saying we should do this. I'm not saying we should do that. But if Obama were a leader, he would be doing "something".

Republicans are saying we need to arm somebody and someone should be dying. Seems who that someone is, is part of the unspecified details. GOP policy reminds me of a chicken. But minus the head.

The GOP looks to be in full panic mode.

Ron Johnson is looking for a reason that Wisconsinites should re-elect him and he steps in it every time.

I was watching Morning Joe this morning and there was some GOP Senator on there explaining GOP Policy in the Middle East and how it affects Isis and others and man, was it a hoot.

Joe Scarborough Schools GOP Senator About ISIS Coalition Strategy The Daily Banter

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) appeared on Morning Joe to spew Republican derp about how President Obama shouldn’t be taking “options” off the table because it’s not “inspiring,” while also maintaining that the last thing he wants to do is send in ground troops. What followed was the cable news equivalent of a dog performing a card trick, as Scarborough became one of the very few members of the media to expose the obvious flaw in that sort of, well, let’s call it “thinking.”

Scarborough was actually right about a couple of things. The first was the McCain line that we should have left a residual force in Iraq, because Iraq is just like South Korea and Germany. Senator Johnson tried that out on Scarborough, and Scarborough did what mainstream media folks like CNN have failed to do: he dropped a fact on him.
------------------
---------------------
Maybe it was Iraq-stable, the United States was still taking casualties right up until the last troops left Iraq in December of 2011, (now here is the best part of all, read it carefully) and the troops would not have been protected from Iraqi courts had they stayed past that time. You think getting out of Mexican jail is hard?

----------------

Come on. It's hilarious that Republicans spent trillions trying to build the army that Saddam already had and they disbanded and now makes up the core of Isis.

Sen. Johnson was all over the place. I'm not saying we should do this. I'm not saying we should do that. But if Obama were a leader, he would be doing "something".

Republicans are saying we need to arm somebody and someone should be dying. Seems who that someone is, is part of the unspecified details. GOP policy reminds me of a chicken. But minus the head.

News flash... Obama's the POTUS.

------------------
---------------------

----------------

Republicans don't believe that. Not really.

Obama may be POTUS, but apparently he's powerless against Bush and Cheney.

Seems the entire country was. The way they brought down the economy, involved us in that idiotic war, inflamed the Middle East and so on. And still, Republicans fight to "keep the damage".

------------------
---------------------

----------------

Um, yea, so who said he wasn't?

------------------
---------------------

----------------

And a war POTUS to boot! :Boom2:

Forum List

Back