Need a good Role Playing Game to past the time

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So any suggestions?

I am more to story driven games and not massive open realm games like the Elder Scroll Series, just FYI.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Computer or Board.

If you like older tactical, operational, and or strategical AH or SPI games, computer or board, you will pass the time well.

OP
Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Computer or Board.

If you like older tactical, operational, and or strategical AH or SPI games, computer or board, you will pass the time well.
Console system mainly.

My computing devices are no longer the old tower and laptop systems and use pads and phones now. I use the console system at home and in the office during down time to relax and ignore society and stupidity and the other time is here with you and the wonderful writers on the USMB...

Reaction score
Have you tried playing Arcane Legends? I play on my computer or kindle. It's fun and you can play with other players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Witcher 3 is the best rpg in YEARS. It is a big game tho. The story telling is really good and the side quests are like mini stories rather than bullshit fetch quests.

Dark Souls 3 is amazing but VERY punishing if you're not familiar with the game type.

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
New season of GW2 just dropped a week ago. I'm still working on the last few chapters of Season 4 though. :71:

It's pretty cheap. No monthly fee like the others. Just buy an expansion and you are all set to go.

You can always try for free before you buy if you like.

Play Guild Wars 2 for free - Guild Wars 2

If you have a desktop that could play PC games as of 2012, your machine could probably handle it. Otherwise, forget about it. It continues to grow and change. . . and once you have that expansion, there is no more cost! It's great if you are on a fixed income.

Minimum System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Final Fantasy was fun.

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
So any suggestions?

I am more to story driven games and not massive open realm games like the Elder Scroll Series, just FYI.

Check out the stronghold series. It's she sims with castles. Way old but still fun.

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
So any suggestions?

Check out the stronghold series. It's she sims with castles. Way old but still fun.
That's not a role playing game (RPG,) that's a real time strategy (RTS) game, like Age of Empires or Star Craft. :heehee:

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
So any suggestions?

That's not a role playing game (RPG,) that's a real time strategy (RTS) game, like Age of Empires or Star Craft. :heehee:

I apologize. All I know for sure is that when you start it's day time, and when you stop its day time 3 days later

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
So any suggestions?

I apologize. All I know for sure is that when you start it's day time, and when you stop its day time 3 days later
Agreed, it's a good RTS. It is one of the more difficult ones IMO. I had a lot of fun with it when my kid when he was 10 or 11. We have two PC's networked, and we would play against the computer AI. It's AI is pretty good, better than Empire Earth, probably not as good as AoE II and AoE III. Better than Age of Empires the first game.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List