Need A Belief System Be Rational???

You forget. Trump inspired businesses to hire people at very good wages, and reduced the burden of freeloaders by making them want to seek jobs with decent pay.

The nanny state created by Joe Biden has doubled the price of gas, grocery, rent, you name it. It's way up and picking the pockets of taxpayers who will inevitably have to pay for all the drug problems and jail expansions nation wide, caused by an open borders, and recompensing families who lost their family's cop by being unable to shoot back at people killing them off with bricks to the brain. You give all this a pass? Oh, wait. You like to make decent people throw up. I might oughta put you back on ignore before you make up a false case scenario against the good again and again and again and again.

He didn't forget......they lie about everything.

You favor liberty????
Clearly not a Democrat voter.
I vote for people who are so focused on running the nation, they have no time for me. One of the reasons I voted for President Trump is because I was convinced that for all my adult life I could have lived next door, or worked in the next office, and he never would have given me the time of day. I liked that.

Everyone has a belief system, even atheists:

In the beginning, there was nothing.

BIG BANG!

Then there was everything.

Just to take one because it would be a waste of time to cover them all because you don't really care.

Yes gas was cheap. It was cheap because we shut the economy down over Covid. Are you saying you are yearning for those days again?

I could point out for the 20th time that I didn't vote for Biden but you would pretend you didn't know. Would you consider that rational?
Total BS. Gas was cheaper because we weren't intentionally trying to sabotage our energy production.

I vote for people who are so focused on running the nation, they have no time for me. One of the reasons I voted for President Trump is because I was convinced that for all my adult life I could have lived next door, or worked in the next office, and he never would have given me the time of day. I liked that.

Not sure I understand that.
Trump, in so very many ways, showed a concern for the nation.
Doesn't that reflect on you?

1642348225875.png

Total BS. Gas was cheaper because we weren't intentionally trying to sabotage our energy production.

"Biden orders reversal of Trump’s ‘energy independence’ policies

On January 27, President Biden issued executive orders which did just the opposite. He revoked the federal permit for the continued construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline, which will cost 11,000 jobs (8,000 are union jobs), and he temporarily stopped granting permits for oil and gas operations on federal lands, which will reduce U.S. oil production and was immediately challenged with a lawsuit.

For the oil and gas industry, Biden’s orders specifically mentions methane emission regulations to establish comprehensive standards of performance and emission guidelines from existing oil and gas operations by September 2021.

Additionally, the order requires Texas to submit State Implementation Plan for Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) by January 2022.

The governments of Canada and Alberta wanted the pipeline completed because it would transport some 830,000 barrels of oil sands every day to consumers in the U.S. Proponents argued that the pipeline would transport a much needed resource from a North American neighbor instead of importing oil by tanker from far away countries.

However, Biden stated in his order the “pipeline would not serve the U.S. national interest.”

Supporters of allowing the development of petroleum resources on federal lands pointed out the change will be costly, and it was challenged immediately with the filing of a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Wyoming.

“Restricting development on federal lands and waters is nothing more than an ‘import more oil’ policy,” Mike Sommers, president of the American Petroleum Institute, said.

“With this move, the administration is leading us toward more reliance on foreign energy from countries with lower environmental standards and risks to hundreds of thousands of jobs and billions in government revenue for education and conservation programs.”

Sommers said a permanent federal leasing ban would result in U.S. oil imports rising 2 million barrels per day by 2030, and U.S. gross domestic product declining $700 billion during the same span.

Texas would lose 120,000 jobs, and about 1 million jobs could be lost by 2022 nationwide.

The federal government could lose an estimated $9 billion in taxes, lease bonuses, and royalties.

With dwindling supplies, many forecast rising petroleum prices and U.S. household could spend a cumulative $19 billion more on energy by 2030, the API study stated.

Biden’s executive orders will reduce U.S. oil supplies that reached historic levels of 13 million barrels per day just one year ago.

The increase in production allowed the U.S. to become a net exporter of oil and natural gas. It was labeled by some as an “energy renaissance” and others called it “energy independence.”

Yep.....keep telling yourself that big fib.

5ysuvt.jpg5yrcri.jpg
56qfYa6z.jpg267706593_391587226030808_1231765134472511858_n.jpg

tumblr_bc2881fc7240782a4441a07900593a9a_8135f47d_1280.jpg

That's rich....considering the fact that your shit machine in the WH keeps calling half of us a bunch of domestic terrorists.

Here is another example. Not being able to actually address my points you make one up for me.

Yes we do
But we had many more deaths than we should have and continue to have deaths

I really do not know what could have been done. 40% of the country isn't going to ever trust and support what the other 40% does even though it often overlaps.

LOL. right, shutting down the economy had nothing to do with it. LOL

Saying this simply enforces my point.

And, if so, how do 'rational' and 'high body count' fit together????

1.It seems ‘rational’ for a system of belief be just that, based on reason and logic. It just seems that that relationship should be a part of the human condition. After all, we are known scientifically as Homo sapiens…..which translates to ‘man the wise.’

Of course it should go without saying that the above pertains to adults, not children. It’s just that we run into a problem in contemporary America in that the dominant political party infantilizes its adherents. Imagine actual adults believing that their party will take care of them from cradle to grave, and they have nothing to give up….well, except for freedom, liberty and the right to make their own decisions.
And.....when obedience is the coin of the realm......how to accomplish one's own survival?
This is where ‘rational’ comes in.

2. But today, a most specific consideration of rational, as it pertains to religion. That dominant political party goes far out of its way to ridicule, marginalize, and de-legitimize religion. And by religion, I don’t mean the ersatz version substituted by the Left, the worship of man himself, and the collectivization of man, what we call government. This faux religion, Militant Secularism, projects its desire to be considered a real religion by draping itself in a number of religious trappings.

For example, they refer to their candidates as god, Jesus or the messiah. They kneel as one might in church..

View attachment 588736

3. From the perspective of history, the religion of the Founders, the Judeo-Christian faith, was the reason for the success of Western Civilization, while the ‘religion’ of the Left gave us the French Revolution, the Bolsheviks and the Nazis, all of which resulted in piles of bodies.
See where ‘rational’ might fit in to judging a belief system?

4. “Why Do Atheists Think They’re the Party of Reason When They Reason So Poorly?”

Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science, and Victor Stenger telling us about The New Atheism: Taking a Stand for Science and Reason, and The Center for Inquiry pronouncing it’s time for science and reason.”
Why Do Atheists Think They're the Party of Reason When They Reason So Poorly? - The Stream

I shouldn’t have to point out that replacing the ol’ time religion with science and reason is why the French Revolution resulted in an abattoir……that means ‘slaughter house.’ As did every other movement with that basis.
After all, science might tell us what we can do.....

......but not what we should do.
Oddball Heatliar & his Nutzi followers had a definite 'belief system'. Big G'ment, Big Fuhrer & Big Military attracted the big g'ment lovin' lefties to the Nutzi party like no nation has ever experienced before nor since! Just because the Nutzi ideology is/was not logical to non-Nutzi's then & now, does NOT mean it was not logical to the Nutzi GG's(Gully Gullibles) that entertained the Nutzi superman belief system both back then & now. If one gives a five year old child a grenade then tells him to pull the pin on the grenade as one runs out of the room leaving the child alone, the child would "believe" in the now vanished adult who gave him the grenade.

It all depends on WHO is giving a person the logic to form a "belief" system. The logic one receives from another entity may NOT be as logical as the uninformed thinks it is due to twisting, half truths & deceit from the informant(think politick'n!). One thing for sure is humanity both as individuals & ESPECIALLY in group(groupthinkers) are the deadliest creatures in the entire infinities, and WE as humanity have a 101% track record to prove it starting from day one for humanity!!!!!!!

I really do not know what could have been done. 40% of the country isn't going to ever trust and support what the other 40% does even though it often overlaps.
Trump supporting masks and social distancing would have done much to reduce that 40 percent
So would strongly endorsing vaccines.

Wear a mask and get vaccinated if you feel like it is not an endorsement

Trump supporting masks and social distancing would have done much to reduce that 40 percent
So would strongly endorsing vaccines.

Wear a mask and get vaccinated if you feel like it is not an endorsement

We had that under Trump. The economy was shut down under Trump. The vaccine was developed under Trump.

We had that under Trump. The economy was shut down under Trump. The vaccine was developed under Trump.

Trump did push for the development of the vaccine
Too bad he did not push as hard for MAGA to get vaccinated

I recall Democrats saying they would never take the Trump vaccine.

Maybe you can show us where they said that

What they DID say was that they would only trust the scientists but would not trust Trumps claims that it was safe.

I guess injecting disinfectants will lead to that conclusion

Forum List

Back