Nebraska bar owner who killed George Floyd protester dies of apparent suicide

Penelope, he was a successful bar owner who was attacked by Black savages and their delusional White acolytes. He neutralized the problem but the Deep State would not have it. Stop lying.
That is not what I'm reading:

Video of the incident showed Gardner's father push a protester after asking them to leave the area around the Gatsby bar. The unidentified man pushed Gardner's father back and Gardner intervened, showing hand gun, according to Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine.
Two protesters then jumped on Gardner's back and he fired two warning shots. Scurlock, who was not a part of the initial confrontation, then entered the scene, Kleine said.
Gardner said he was put in a headlock and begged to be let go before shooting Scurlock in the clavicle, according to Kleine.
Kleine initially declined to bring charges against Gardner, saying he acted in self-defense and didn't believe that he was "somebody who walked out and was trying to hunt down somebody."
But only days later, Kleine asked for a grand jury to review his decision.
XiNN

FakeTapper.jpg

They didn't attack his son. The father ran out to the sidewalk and started shoving people. You tell me, who was the aggressor?
Now you are just making stuff up

there was a destructive mob of people menacing his place of business

They didn't attack his son. The father ran out to the sidewalk and started shoving people. You tell me, who was the aggressor?

Not according to the security footage.
that shows him being attacked,,,,
Only after they were pushing and shoving people walking by.

dont you mean people that were rioting and destroying everything in their path???

cause that what they were doing,,,

they entered his business and attacked him,,,

Post your evidence
You cited video evidence

where is your video evidence?
Post your evidence
You cited video evidence

where is your video evidence?
In the hands of the grand jury who indicted him.

When the McMichaels were getting Charged in Brunswick Georgia I told everyone what to do.

First. Learn the laws in your state. Find out when you can legally use lethal force. Then God Forbid you have to use force. Say nothing to the cops. Cops are not your friends. You may worship the ground they walk on. You may think they are awesome. But they do not think that of you.

Get a lawyer. Say nothing without a lawyer. Refuse to tell the cop the time of day without a lawyer. Because you will talk your way into trouble.

You blame the Prosecutor for charging the guy? Why? The prosecutor did not interview the shooter. The cops did. They got the statements that were able to be used to file charges. Not the prosecutor.

You may be able to deep throat a nightstick. But the cops are not your friend.

dont you mean people that were rioting and destroying everything in their path???

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

so the video that shows them enter his business and attacking him is fake???

I don’t know what video you’re talking about but it’s clearly not about this incident.

I don’t know what video you’re talking about but it’s clearly not about this incident.
your ignorance is noted,,,

you should remain silent until you know what happened,,,

The dead black guy was clearly the aggressor
Scurlock used his left hand to shove a man next to Jake Gardner.

Walking backward, Gardner flashed a gun in his waistband, briefly holding it down by his side. When he returned it to his waistband, a woman tackled him from behind. Randall said he had returned to the scene and was 2 feet away when Gardner, on his back in the street, fired what he called two warning shots. That caused both the woman and Randall to run.
Three seconds later, as Gardner was rising from his knees, Scurlock jumped on his back and threw an arm around Gardner’s front. Gardner told police that Scurlock had him in a chokehold.
Both Gardner and his father repeatedly yelled at Scurlock to “Get off me” or “Get off him.” Eighteen seconds after Scurlock jumped on his back, Gardner switched the gun to his left hand and fired over his shoulder, killing Scurlock.

your ignorance is noted,,,

you should remain silent until you know what happened,,,
I know more than you.

The altercation happened on the sidewalk. You might be of the same opinion as Jake Gardner, his father and believe that sidewalks belong to white men and not all the people they referred to as n-words.

Forum List

Back