Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

There's no Link.

There are several links. I don't care if you approve of them or not.

One of them was posted by your fellow Trumpster.
I can see rednecks not getting vaccinated.
Almost every uneducated Proud Negro in the slums I meet won't get vaccinated.

Your fellow Trumpster posted a link that says Republicans are less likely to get vaccinated than black people.
It's obvious you never read my posts because you'd know my disgust for polls which are all manipulated.
Weak minds need a poll.

Show me a poll where most people love Trump and I will disregard the poll.
I only deal with the people I know and meet and I have family and friends all over the US.

You asked me for a link so I showed you several. I don't care if you approve of them.
Post 64 had one poll.
You must not meet many people.
I remember when all the polls showed that every R rejected Trump when 98% of the people I met in 2016 said they were voting for Trump despite the polls.
Polls are garbage.

I find it interesting that RWer is angry and laments that more medical professionals won't get the jab. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . I wonder if it never occurred to him, that maybe they just know more about the real facts about this issue than he does? :dunno:

I find it interesting that RWer is angry and laments that more medical professionals won't get the jab. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . I wonder if it never occurred to him, that maybe they just know more about the real facts about this issue than he does? :dunno:
Most of the MDs I know got the shot but their nurses are not happy about the fact that their boss forced them to get it.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Those with natural immunity are equally protected. Funny how leftists fail to mention that.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Those with natural immunity are equally protected. Funny how leftists fail to mention that.
How do you know? Does the test show it? If natural immunity can be shown, okay. If people are saying they're immune because they don't know they've had it, that's basically a poor excuse for refusing the vaccine.

Darwin Awards are on me.

How do you know? Does the test show it? If natural immunity can be shown, okay. If people are saying they're immune because they don't know they've had it, that's basically a poor excuse for refusing the vaccine.
How do you not know?

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination.

Darwin Awards are on me.

How do you not know?

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination.
I thought you meant people who have never caught it, not people who have already had it. But the vaccine also protects against variants, which natural immunity won't. If we were running short of vaccine, I'd say yes, make them lower priority, but some of those variants aren't fooling around. If I were a survivor, I'd get it anyway.

Darwin Awards are on me.

In other news.............Lung cancer deaths lower among non-smokers. :cuckoo:

But the vaccine also protects against variants, which natural immunity won't.
How do you know that natural immunity won't help you fight it? T-cell & B-cell memory give the immune system memory of past diseases which help fight new infections. Folks that had previous coronaviruses were more successful in fighting this last coronavirus. That whole, "novel," thing was propaganda, to entirely scare folks. Was it a new one? Sure. Did it mean that folks immune systems couldn't deal with it? Of course not.

If a person successfully fought off one COVID infection, what makes you think a person can't fight the variant as well? :dunno:

Do you even know how the immune system works?

Darwin Awards are on me.

How many hundreds of those deaths are among those under say 50 years of age and in good health?

Why do you support giving experimental vaccines to young, healthy people when we already know that there negative side effects far above that which is acceptable in other vaccines. Plus we have no clue as to the long-term effects on anyone.

How is forcing young people to take a vaccine of no value to them but of very high risk a good thing to do?

Darwin Awards are on me.

Their medical insurance should be terminated if they get covid and wouldn’t get vaccinated. Medical providers shouldn’t have to clutter their facilities with people who don’t care if they die. It is their right to die. But then the ramifications are on them
Dead people don't need insurance idiot.

It was Trump who politicized COVID making masks and Social Distancing a political statement. Rather than publicizing getting vaccinated, Trump and his wife snuck off to get vaccinated. MAGA nation has taken it up and Red States are trailing miserably in getting vaccinated
It is a major part of his legacy.
What is wrong with you? Has your hate so overwhelmed you that you can no longer make common sense?

Were it not for President Donald Trump, we would not have a vaccine as yet and probably would not have one for many months. Or has debilitating hate so consumed you that it is impossible for you to even acknowledge the benefits of having the vaccine today rather than in another year?

Further, and I know you'd rather stick a sharp stick in your eye than admit this, who is more important to be protected from COVID-19 than the leader of the free world? Especially since he is in a very high-risk group?

Are the Red States leading in deaths per million? No!

But the vaccine also protects against variants, which natural immunity won't.
How do you know that natural immunity won't help you fight it? T-cell & B-cell memory give the immune system memory of past diseases which help fight new infections. Folks that had previous coronaviruses were more successful in fighting this last coronavirus. That whole, "novel," thing was propaganda, to entirely scare folks. Was it a new one? Sure. Did it mean that folks immune systems couldn't deal with it? Of course not.

If a person successfully fought off one COVID infection, what makes you think a person can't fight the variant as well? :dunno:

Do you even know how the immune system works?

No, I know how to read, though, and while it's still being studied, there have been cases of people recovered from Covid coming down with a variant. At least last I read, that is why they suggest you get vaccinated anyway, especially if you had a mild case which may not have developed a lot of antibodies.

Forum List

Back