Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Unless something has changed I feel safe in saying political affiliation is not put on a death certificate so how about people stop pretending they know which way someone who died from covid leaned politically.

Unvaccinated people are more likely to be right-leaning than left-leaning.

Unless something has changed I feel safe in saying political affiliation is not put on a death certificate so how about people stop pretending they know which way someone who died from covid leaned politically.

Thank you for that unscientific opinion.

Are you seriously denying this? It's obvious. Here are several sources:

1624579283429.png

1624579067846.png

1624579136263.png

1624579199950.png

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
What can you say about Republicans when they're actively discouraging their aging base of white voters (who, by the way, are decreasing as a percentage of the electorate) from getting a vaccination that could help bring them back to the voting booths in greater numbers in 2022.

Common sense would seem to indicate that Republicans would do everything within their power to encourage their most likely voters to get vaccinated ASAP, yet the opposite appears to be true. Why would anyone trust such foolish people to govern?

View attachment 505171

View attachment 505168

View attachment 505169

View attachment 505170

All of this is snapshots of the moment based on the responses of a small number of people. The reality is no one knows who is or not getting vaccinated why or what their political leanings are and I'm not going to pretend that I do.

View attachment 505171

View attachment 505168

View attachment 505169

View attachment 505170

All of this is snapshots of the moment based on the responses of a small number of people. The reality is no one knows who is or not getting vaccinated why or what their political leanings are and I'm not going to pretend that I do.
Look at the vaccination rates by state. That's not based on a small number of people. I guess you will probably think that's a magical coincidence.

You can stick your head in the sand all you want, but the reality is perfectly clear to anyone who is paying attention.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

When the actuall virus only kills about 1.2%
so then according to you, there should be 906 thousand people dead from vaccines. Since 151 million in US vaccinated times 0.006 is 906,000.

WTF are you talking about?
The virus only kills about 1.2%
Are you going to argue that fact?
Only? That’s tens of million dead stupid

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Rightwinger called blacks and latinos stupid. Wow. Next you’ll be calling for vaccine passes leaving blacks and Latinos out! Racist much? :ahole-1:

RWer gets gigs from his local Democratic Club for posting.
The only people I know who will not get vaccinated are Liberals.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Rightwinger called blacks and latinos stupid. Wow. Next you’ll be calling for vaccine passes leaving blacks and Latinos out! Racist much? :ahole-1:
Anyone...black or white...who refuses the vaccine is stupid.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Rightwinger is calling EVERYONE who refuses to be vaccinated stupid

Guess that includes you

Darwin Awards are on me.

madness.

Not in NYC and Nassau County.
The Liberals want everyone to wear a mask forever.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Another classic example of the Leftist Fake News Sheeple who live in the Alt Left Reality of Fake News.

Forum List

Back