Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Your OP proves once again what a dupe of the establishment you are.

As true today as when I posted it

Dont want to wear masks?
GET VACCINATED

The science says recovery is as good as vaccination or better.

{...
While COVID-19 vaccination is safe and highly effective, several studies show that people who have recovered from COVID-19 are at least equally protected compared to fully vaccinated COVID-naive people. Therefore, vaccination in those who have recovered may not be medically necessary. Rather than blanket mandates requiring vaccination, it may be more politically tenable and scientifically sound to focus on the documentation of immunity -- whether through infection or vaccination -- to control the pandemic and stratify persons at risk. Identifying immunity is not challenging, and several other countries already have models on which the U.S. could base its approach.
...}

The more people who develop a natural immunity, the better it will get. Actually, the virus is weakening right now. The recovery rate is slightly under 100% . Our immune system will do its job if it's exercised.
This was always true except for the very elderly and immune compromised. The vaccines should have been provided to this segment of the population, rather than everyone. Now they are vaxing children who have zero chance of hospitalization or death. Proof the vaccines are all about the money.

Also proof we live in a failed state.

Yes but there were and are ulterior motives at work.
Various liberal governors saw an opportunity to expand the power of government, so they seized on it. It's shocking how many Americans allowed it to happen with no objections. In fact many Americans thought it was appropriate.

You really need to follow the science.
Quit spreading your anti-mask propaganda! You are literally killing people!
Fauci doesn’t follow the science. He follows the politics. No one should be paying attention to him.

He started out saying than there’s no reason for anyone to wear a mask. He even said it might be harmful for a variety of reasons. Then when the politics got too much for him he became a pusher of masks. Then it was two masks. Then it was a mask and goggles. Then it was no mask if you’re vaccinated. Next he reversed that. The guy is a clown.

All He’s done from day one is move the goalposts.

Last edited:
Fauci doesn’t follow the science. He follows the politics. No one should be paying attention to him.
I can assure you thought you does follow the signs he does not follow the politics. Public health issues such as pandemics are very volatile, they have highs and lows, therefore policy changes frequently. It has nothing to do with politics. Thought you should know why any changes occur. This virus isn't making it any easier by being so mutable.

Various liberal governors saw an opportunity to expand the power of government, so they seized on it. It's shocking how many Americans allowed it to happen with no objections. In fact many Americans thought it was appropriate.

I think it is more the money.
Pfizer, Moderna, etc. made over $30 billion, and their stocks are through the roof.
But I do not think these mRNA vaccines work as more than just an antibody stimulation for 6 months.

I can assure you thought you does follow the signs he does not follow the politics. Public health issues such as pandemics are very volatile, they have highs and lows, therefore policy changes frequently. It has nothing to do with politics. Thought you should know why any changes occur. This virus isn't making it any easier by being so mutable.

The virus is not being mutable and the variants have no effects at all.
For example, the vaccines have not and can not change for the variants, because all the vaccines do is stimulate spike protein growth in our own cells.
If the spike protein were to change with a variant, then the virus could no longer get into our cells, because the spike proteins is the key the virus puts into the ACE2 receptors to get let in. If the variant changed the spike protein at all, then it would no longer be accepted by the ACE2 receptor, and no cell could get infected any longer.
So the vaccines are the same for the variants, and the only difference is the variants evolve to be less lethal.

You can’t deny he follows the politics.

Forum List

Back