Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

FYI : That was true of the original virus, the Delta variant is 11 times more deadly so you can multiply that half percent by whatever but I think it was more like 1%, and the original strain.
Currently the recovery rate is 99.78%. The extreme majority who get it, either experience no symptoms or they feel like crap or they have a tough golf for a couple of days.

Blacks, Latinos and Natives, 3 groups with lower vaccination rates, have those rates due to being more poorly served by the healthcare infrastructure. In poor communities it is much more difficult to get access to anything, including heath care.

What is happening now is that the Goddess is compensating for the higher death rate among blacks, et al., including poor whites, by making sure enough whites stupidly believe in anti-scientific nonsense and then die of COVID. With GOP efforts to unconstitutionally and treasonously suppress the black vote, the deaths of so many delusional unvaccinated Trump supporters simply is a cosmic adjustment of the electoral balance sheet.

Keep on refusing those vaccines, Trumpoids! Do it for your country!
And you keep taking YOURS.

FYI : That was true of the original virus, the Delta variant is 11 times more deadly so you can multiply that half percent by whatever but I think it was more like 1%, and the original strain.
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

There’s a good way to further a discussion.
He called me a liar and then implied i am killing people. I dont have time for people that cant read on a forum where all you do is READ. Also, trying to be serious, while being hyperbolic, implies that person isnt very bright
So, hyperbole and false accusations garner respectful conversation? I dont think so.
Do you understand now?

And 740,000 in the USA are dead due to COVID-19. Please explain why we should dismiss that as easily as a rightwinger dismisses school children murdered with guns.

It is not an abstract matter we are arguing. The anti-vax anti-mask contingent, all those congregating during the first wave, all those ignoring scientifically-based precaution protocols, are GUILTY for many of those deaths, something which should not be forgotten in this country in the coming months. These Trumpoids caused tens of thousands of deaths, and still utterly fail to care about what they've done. Now having to walk among you in this country, I feel like the Cambodians who have to live down the street from a former Khmer Rouge murderer.

We should begin a national conversation on what should be done with such people.
Did you really just compare the people like myself who have made the decision not to take an untested vaccine to the Khmer Rouge? Wow...you're a world class idiot! Just saying...

And 740,000 in the USA are dead due to COVID-19. Please explain why we should dismiss that as easily as a rightwinger dismisses school children murdered with guns.

It is not an abstract matter we are arguing. The anti-vax anti-mask contingent, all those congregating during the first wave, all those ignoring scientifically-based precaution protocols, are GUILTY for many of those deaths, something which should not be forgotten in this country in the coming months. These Trumpoids caused tens of thousands of deaths, and still utterly fail to care about what they've done. Now having to walk among you in this country, I feel like the Cambodians who have to live down the street from a former Khmer Rouge murderer.

We should begin a national conversation on what should be done with such people.
You aren't going to do shit with such people.

Racism is increasingly being removed in this country, and racists are every day less acceptable.

You should consider learning some facts to replace your bigoted opinions, so as not to continue being a sociopathic drag on this nation.
So now racists are also sociopaths? You do realize they are different things, right? Or are you one of those people who's rants about the opposition don't make sense but that's OK because it's all about your "feelings"?

Last edited:
It is a fact that many people who were dying of a terminal illness have been counted as a COVID death simply because the contracted the virus while on their death bed.
Yeah, because that's called being truthful, bonehead. Medical examiners label it XXX due to complications from COVID-19.

So now racists are also sociopaths?
Sure, why not?
You do realize they are different things, right?
Yup. But, they have more in common then any vast chasm of ideological differences.

Think critically. Sociopaths lack empathy. Many are also narcissists. Narcissists tend to elevate themselves as superior to the rest of society for... ...reasons. Racists are a little more focused. Racists tend to lack empathy for 'certain people' that have what they consider an improper amount of melanin in their skin. Racists tend to elevate themselves as superior to said 'certain people' for... ...reasons.

Wrong.
Variants are never more deadly, just more infectious.

{...
The most recent technical briefing from Public Health England (9th July, Technical briefing 18), https://assets.publishing.service.g...ants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_18.pdf
does not have vaccine efficacy data, but does have case fatality rates of 1.9 per cent for the initial stain (alpha) and 0.2 per cent for the Delta Strain. It is this comparison which has led to Delta being described as less dangerous than the alpha strain,
...}

Last edited:
So if someone died of a cancer that would have killed them whether or not they had Covid...it's "truthful" to list them as a Covid death? That's absurd, Tumblin!
Dying of pneumonia caused by a Covid infection is the cause of death regardless of any other condition.

Dying of pneumonia caused by a Covid infection is the cause of death regardless of any other condition.
I didn't claim that wasn't the case. People die of pneumonia brought on by the common flu all of the time. But when someone dies from a stage 4 cancer it borders on farce to declare them a Covid death simply because they tested positive for that!

I didn't claim that wasn't the case. People die of pneumonia brought on by the common flu all of the time. But when someone dies from a stage 4 cancer it borders on farce to declare them a Covid death simply because they tested positive for that!
Good thing no one is doing that then.

Good thing no one is doing that then.
Of course they're doing that, Hutch! Why wouldn't they? If they list a patient as dying of Covid they collect more money from the Federal Government. With all due respect...these are the same people who have no qualms about charging you $30 for an Advil when you're in the hospital...you think they're not going to jump all over thousands from Uncle Sam because of the Covid pandemic? Aren't you the naive one!

That person knows that.

Of course they're doing that, Hutch! Why wouldn't they? If they list a patient as dying of Covid they collect more money from the Federal Government. With all due respect...these are the same people who have no qualms about charging you $30 for an Advil when you're in the hospital...you think they're not going to jump all over thousands from Uncle Sam because of the Covid pandemic? Aren't you the naive one!
Liar. You have absolutely no way to know that. That’s pure nonsense from your damaged imagination. Conspiratorial bullshit.

Forum List

Back