Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

You don't have to get Covid19 to acquire immunity. Vaccines will do the same thing much faster which means less sickness and less deaths. We are at herd immunity now, 70% plus acquired immunity. The only problem is the delta virus requires a higher level immunity to reach herd immunity.

I disagree.
First of all, I took the Moderna vax and the 2nd one was MUCH worse than most people say the covid-virus is.
And no we are no where near herd immunity any more.
Herd immunity is not a static number like 70%.
It used to be that 70% would have killed off the virus, but that was before we let is spread to every nook and cranny for a year and a half.
Now you not only likely will need 100% to be immune, but it is possible that now even those with immunity might harbor enough virus to prevent it from ever going away.
Don't you understand what these variants mean?
They mean we kept the epidemic going so long that the virus is starting to become endemic to humans.
And if it does, it will become much better at hiding from the immune system, and might then become ubiquitous.
The only good thing about that is then it also will no longer be lethal.

There's one thing you are not considering. When droplets dry out so does the virus. The virus can survive on a surface for several days but only if's slightly damp. Yes, cloth masks have to washed regularly and the temporary surgical masks are to be disposed of after wearing . Also, the mask is not just about filtering. When you cough, sneeze, or exhale, the velocity of droplets are reduced by colliding with the masking material reducing the distance for transmission to occur.

Sorry, but you are thinking of viruses that live in the blood stream and not covid-19.
Water born viruses need dampness.
Airborn viruses that live in airways do not, and are killed by dampness.
The covid virus can survive on a surface for several days, but only if it is dry.

The most odd thing is that of course you are right about distance from a cough or sneeze, but everyone I see that coughs or sneezes, seems to always reflexively lift up their mask. Not sure why?

The vaccines were designed to keep Covid19 patients alive and of the out hospital. They have been amazing successful.

"Almost everyone hospitalized with COVID-19 in LA County is unvaccinated; in the month of June, 92% of those hospitalized with COVID-19 were unvaccinated," the news release stated. "Nationally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that more than 97% of patients who have been hospitalized with COVID-19 since January have not been vaccinated.

The way the vaccine work is they cause a stronger antibody response as the number viral particles increase. So mild cases of Covid-19 are to be expected. Also as vaccination numbers rise which they certainly have in LA, you would expect the % going to hospital with covid to rise. Los Angles now is now over 70% vaccinated. If it should reaches 100%, every person that goes to the hospital with covid would be vaccinated.

Wrong again. Do you work for big pharma?

In fact, in June 2020, the World Health Organization admitted that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 is “very rare.” Furthermore, a study of almost 10 million people in Wuhan, China in December 2020 found that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 did not occur at all.

In an interview featured in the masterfully produced documentary, “Following the Science?,” former Pfizer vice president and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, Dr. Michael Yeadon, stated, “this idea that you can be ill, even though you have no symptoms, and you can be a respiratory virus threat to someone else … [was] invented in 2020. There’s simply no history of it. And it defies common sense as well.”
Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated

"In this country", right, because you have to go by the CDC numbers. Which are false. You realize to get that "99% of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated" BS they have to go way back to January, right?

For more accurate data you have to go to local news. Like this:

I trust the CDC over facebook posts from random people. When you originally asked for updated stats I showed you that we had 2,000 breakthrough cases from early June to mid July, but you conveniently ignored that post. In that same timespan there were something like 400,000 covid cases from the unvaccinated. No one is going back to january for stats. :laugh: :laugh:

644 breakthrough cases out of over 6.1 million ppl in IL who have been fully vaccinated? Goddamn, that vaccine is working. Thank you for sharing this. We can be pretty much guaranteed the vast majority of those 644 cases were from the elderly and immunocompromised as well.

A mask needs to be of a particular medical grade and properly fitted and worn. That’s not the case with these symbolic pieces of cloth which do nothing
And yet we've obliterated influenza with symbolic pieces of cloth that do nothing.

You must be blind. I know…I know the inventor of the mRNA technology is an anti-vaxxer and a quack. Right?

The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous​

He wouldn't be the first or last scientist to fear monger. There isn't one once of evidence to anything he said in that video. There hasn't been any cases of ADE in this country from a vaccine for near on 60 years! But ok, let's continue to fear monger whenever the opportunity presents itself. This is a time honored tradition from those on the right, who are always the biggest snowflakes.

I know…I know…these doctors are fucking lying Trumpers too.

Best to only believe Big Pharma and big government, they’d never lie. Lol

Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID​

The latest data suggest the wave of COVID among unvaccinated has peaked and natural herd immunity has set in, while vaccinated individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.
Story at-a-glance:

• In the U.K., symptomatic COVID-19 cases among “vaccinated” individuals have risen 40% in one week, reaching an average rate of 15,537 new infections a day being detected. Meanwhile, symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated has declined by 22% and is now at a current daily average of 17,588.
  • This suggests the wave among unvaccinated has peaked and that natural herd immunity has set in, while “vaccinated” individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.
  • Data show countries with the highest COVID injection rates are also experiencing the greatest upsurges in cases, while countries with the lowest injection rates have the lowest caseloads.
  • 100 fully injected crew members had tested positive onboard the British Defense aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth. The Navy ship has a case rate of 1 in 16 — the highest case rate recorded. This suggests vaccine-induced herd immunity is impossible, as these injections apparently cannot prevent COVID-19 even if 100% of a given population gets them.
  • It is mathematically impossible for COVID shots to eliminate SARS-CoV-2 infection. The four available COVID shots in the U.S. provide an absolute risk reduction between just 0.7% and 1.3%. Meanwhile, the noninstitutionalized infection fatality ratio across age groups is a mere 0.26%. Since the absolute risk that needs to be overcome is lower than the absolute risk reduction
  • ‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID

• View attachment 518713

Conspiracy level: strong 3/4
Pseudo science level: quakery 4/4
Factual reporting: low

some much for another antivax nutter website.

He wouldn't be the first or last scientist to fear monger. There isn't one once of evidence to anything he said in that video. There hasn't been any cases of ADE in this country from a vaccine for near on 60 years! But ok, let's continue to fear monger whenever the opportunity presents itself. This is a time honored tradition from those on the right, who are always the biggest snowflakes.

Conspiracy level: strong 3/4
Pseudo science level: quakery 4/4
Factual reporting: low

some much for another antivax nutter website.
Fear monger…LMFAO. That’s exactly what those pushing the vaccine have been doing since this whole thing got started.

Now the anti-vaxxers are fear mongers. LOL. Are you Hillary Clinton? Accusing those of exactly what you are doing.

I'm not sure why someone would claim that we "obliterated influenza" by wearing a mask.

When did we "obliterate influenza" by wearing a mask?

During the 2019–2020 season an estimated 38 million people became sick with the flu, with 18 million visits to a health care provider and, 400,000 hospitalizations. Tens of thousands usually die a year from it. These are the usual yearly numbers. This past flu season saw just over 2,100 cases. Ponder that for a moment. We went from 38 million the previous year to 2,100 cases this past flu season, per the CDC. Now why do you suppose that is? What did a lot of americans do a little differently this year, as opposed to years past? hmm... If you couldn't guess that obvious answer, it's because we wore masks around people. Even the ppl who didn't wear masks were protected from those who did.

Asking questions of the uninformed is a fool’s errand

You would know plenty of that.

Fear monger…LMFAO. That’s exactly what those pushing the vaccine have been doing since this whole thing got started.

Now the anti-vaxxers are fear mongers. LOL. Are you Hillary Clinton? Accusing those of exactly what you are doing.

Yes, you are. Anti vaxxers like yourself, are telling people that your lungs will collapse in 4-14 months, that there are microchips, that there are long term negative side effects, that the vaccine magnetizes you, that you are 10x more likely to get covid because of the vaccine, that the vaccine makes you infertile. These are lies that antivaxxers come up with to drum up fear. In case you hadn't realized, that's what fear mongers do.

I disagree.
First of all, I took the Moderna vax and the 2nd one was MUCH worse than most people say the covid-virus is.
And no we are no where near herd immunity any more.
Herd immunity is not a static number like 70%.
It used to be that 70% would have killed off the virus, but that was before we let is spread to every nook and cranny for a year and a half.
Now you not only likely will need 100% to be immune, but it is possible that now even those with immunity might harbor enough virus to prevent it from ever going away.
Don't you understand what these variants mean?
They mean we kept the epidemic going so long that the virus is starting to become endemic to humans.
And if it does, it will become much better at hiding from the immune system, and might then become ubiquitous.
The only good thing about that is then it also will no longer be lethal.
I took the Pfizer and 2nd dose was worse than 1st. I believe that's normal. I ran a slight fever the following day and was bit weak. The next day I was fine.

Well 70% was said to be the point where we begin to reach herd immunity but obviously that's different after half the population is vaccinated and a new variant with a much higher transmission rate. I think we were on our wait to herd immunity in first half of the year before the delta variant. We vaccinated over 200 million people and drove down corvid deaths from 3,000 to 4,000 a day to a couple hundred.

Variants such as the delta, first appeared in India. Beta, Epsilon, and Lambda are believed to have originated in Africa. All these viruses are probably in US in small numbers throwing off minor variations..

Covid may well become endemic due to it's high transmission rate, spread, and steady increases in vaccinations. Better if be endemic than epidemic because society can adjust well to endemic diseases such Malaria, and HIV because they become predictable. Epidemics on other had are unpredicted with new variants appearing, and socioeconomic conditions ever changing.
I expect Covid-19 to become endemic in the US with 6 to 12 months, barring any new variants like the D variant. It is then that the country can really get back normal.

During the 2019–2020 season an estimated 38 million people became sick with the flu, with 18 million visits to a health care provider and, 400,000 hospitalizations. Tens of thousands usually die a year from it. These are the usual yearly numbers. This past flu season saw just over 2,100 cases. Ponder that for a moment. We went from 38 million the previous year to 2,100 cases this past flu season, per the CDC. Now why do you suppose that is? What did a lot of americans do a little differently this year, as opposed to years past? hmm... If you couldn't guess that obvious answer, it's because we wore masks around people. Even the ppl who didn't wear masks were protected from those who did.
It's not just masks. Social distancing, cancellation of large indoor events, and many people working from home makes it difficult for all airborne viruses to transfer. Common colds, Flu, and other respiratory diseases are down.

There have actually been multiple large studies done on vaccinated patients and the likelihood of asymptomatic spread. The conclusions has been that the vaccinated have shown as high as a 94% reduction in the likelihood of transmitting the disease to someone else compared to the unvaccinated. The 2 lowest studies showed 75% efficacy the rest were in the 80-90% range.

Highly toxic for passersby, the vaccinated simply pass it on.
I took the Pfizer and 2nd dose was worse than 1st. I believe that's normal. I ran a slight fever the following day and was bit weak. The next day I was fine.

Well 70% was said to be the point where we begin to reach herd immunity but obviously that's different after half the population is vaccinated and a new variant with a much higher transmission rate. I think we were on our wait to herd immunity in first half of the year before the delta variant. We vaccinated over 200 million people and drove down corvid deaths from 3,000 to 4,000 a day to a couple hundred.

Variants such as the delta, first appeared in India. Beta, Epsilon, and Lambda are believed to have originated in Africa. All these viruses are probably in US in small numbers throwing off minor variations..

Covid may well become endemic due to it's high transmission rate, spread, and steady increases in vaccinations. Better if be endemic than epidemic because society can adjust well to endemic diseases such Malaria, and HIV because they become predictable. Epidemics on other had are unpredicted with new variants appearing, and socioeconomic conditions ever changing.
I expect Covid-19 to become endemic in the US with 6 to 12 months, barring any new variants like the D variant. It is then that the country can really get back normal.
Lambda originated in Peru, and it’s the deletions in this variant that link to cows.

Governments have always used fear or suppressed fear in an epidemic to achieve certain goals. When preventive measures such as vaccines, masks, and quarantines are practical, governments will typically spread fear to encourage the public to use preventive measures. In the earliest days of Covid-19 when the government was caught flatfooted with no plan, the virus was downplayed, the president called it the common flu, the CDC would not recommend masks and pushed handwashing, and urged the country to remain calm. Within a few weeks when the administration assembled something of a plan and some data out the CDC indicated that masks and social distancing would help, then that became the message and the media provided the fear factor for the administration.

When preventive measures are not practical or there is some other goal seen as being more important than the epidemic, governments will attempt to suppress fear. Toward the end of WWI, the Spanish Influenza hit the US. Washington reacted by downplaying the virus. The leadership was concerned that fear would hurt the war effort by reducing output in defense plants. The president and top officials referred to the virus as the Croup, a common upper airway infection common in children. Comments such as, "many of our boys are coming down with the Croup or "Don't let the Croup get you down." Signs were posted around defense plants to convince workers that staying at home due to the Croup was unpatriotic, unmanly, and would hurt the war effort. When the NY times began printing long lists of the dead due to the Spanish Influenza , Washington threaten the paper with sedition.

Fear is a tool that can be used in an epidemic to save lives and shorten the epidemic or it can used for other purposes, not so humane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back