Nearly 13 years old the ACA has proven GOP dead wrong... again, again, and again.

Mkay .... :dunno:

In any case, the insurance industry, via lobbying and framing of the actual legislation, ensured that their "place at the table" would not be compromised. I'm not sure how anyone could deny that. Hell, you could just blame the Republicans or something, whatever. But that's sure as fuck what happened with ACA.

After years of asking, I haven't found a single person who had anything positive about the ACA with one exception...pre-existing conditions

All said it keeps them broke.

citygator why did only 17 states and the District of Columbia set up state exchanges? The plan was for all fifty to take the bait of all the incentives that the ACA offered, but less than one third did.

???

citygator why did only 17 states and the District of Columbia set up state exchanges? The plan was for all fifty to take the bait of all the incentives that the ACA offered, but less than one third did.

???
There are only 12 states that feel politics of admitting Obamacare is a win is more important than people. What do you notice about those states? Maybe deep red?

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming

Make up your mind. Out of one side of your mouth you say it's too expensive and out the other side you call it free shit.
Clearly you're confused. It is too expensive. And it's packaged and sold as "free shit".

There are only 12 states that feel politics of admitting Obamacare is a win is more important than people. What do you notice about those states? Maybe deep red?

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Explain?

After years of asking, I haven't found a single person who had anything positive about the ACA with one exception...pre-existing conditions

All said it keeps them broke.

You must be in a pretty insular bubble since the ACA is now widely popular and politically bulletproof. The last repeal attempt led to a historic 10 million vote wipeout for the GOP and they haven't talked about repeal since.

You must be in a pretty insular bubble since the ACA is now widely popular and politically bulletproof. The last repeal attempt led to a historic 10 million vote wipeout for the GOP and they haven't talked about repeal since.
That's because their "repeal and replace" bullshit was all a massive hoax. They got caught with their dicks in their hands.

Thanks to the GOP, single payer health care is an inevitability.

Mkay .... :dunno:

In any case, the insurance industry, via lobbying and framing of the actual legislation, ensured that their "place at the table" would not be compromised. I'm not sure how anyone could deny that. Hell, you could just blame the Republicans or something, whatever. But that's sure as fuck what happened with ACA.
You know, you're totally right! Congress sold us out to their corporate lobbyists. Fuck them!

Forum List

Back