NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

No surprises here. Cheaters gonna cheat, deflators gonna deflate

My husband and I are Colt's fans, it didn't matter what the footballs were inflated to, NE just kicked Indy's ass

"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

No surprises here. Cheaters gonna cheat, deflators gonna deflate

Agreed.
But what's with the singular? Super Bowls.

A ref handles the ball on every play just as Brady......were they paid off

Reasonable conclusion, or it happens with many teams all the time.
There seems to be a history of this with Tom.

I'm sure it happens all over the league, I really don't think it is a big deal.

Of course you don't you have supported the cheating ways of the Patriots throughout this investigation.

"The texts show McNally and Jastremski discussing the air pressure of Patriots' game balls, Jastremski's plan to give McNally a needle to be used to inflate or deflate the balls, and McNally's request for money and gear.

The discussions began before the start of the 2014-15 season, when McNally referred to himself as "the deflator."

Another exchange occurred after an Oct. 17 game between the Patriots and the Jets, when Brady complained about the air pressure of the game balls:

"McNally: Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a [expletive] balloon

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...

Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though...

Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs [expletive] us...a few of then were at almost 16

Jastremski: They didnt recheck then after they put air in them

McNally: [expletive] tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday

Jastremski: Omg! Spaz"

Deflate-Gate Report Reveals Salty Deflate-Gate Text Messages - NBC News

:laugh:

Hilarious

Of course you don't you have supported the cheating ways of the Patriots throughout this investigation.

I don't support cheating but the refs had to know and that means they were in on it, that leads me to believe the refs let it go, if they let it go for one team they let it go for any of them. It's called logic.

I don't support cheating but the refs had to know and that means they were in on it.
Sure you do you defended the pats throughout this. Got some proof about the refs?

I don't support cheating but the refs had to know and that means they were in on it.
Sure you do you defended the pats throughout this. Got some proof about the refs?

If the QB and the receivers can tell if the footballs are under or over inflated, the referees would also be able to tell. It's pretty logical that the refs knew. The issue is much bigger than you are making it out to be.

at 6:19 pm today,someone farted in here.^:9:

great thread,this needs to be brought back to the top when football season starts when more football fans are here.

as i have said many times before in the past,they cheated their way to this superbowl same as they did for the first superbowl when the officials INVENTED the bullshit tuck rule in that Raiders playoff game so they could get there.

Last edited:
as i said on your other thread,the proof is in the pudding that raiders/pats game was rigged by the officials so they could get to the superbowl that year.

the title of your thread should be Patriots cheated their way to the superbowl AGAIN.

If you watch that game which i have on tape,It all started with the worst call in NFL playoff history with the bullshit tuck rule invented because the NFL wanted the patriots in the superbowl that year since the NFL season started off that same year 9/11 happened so they wanted the see the name PATRIOTS in the superbowl.

the proof is in the pudding in that game as well cause I have that game on tape and its so obvious to any thinking objective rational person it is NOT a theory the NFL wanted the patriots in the superbowl.

You just watch that game.Not only did they invent the bullshit tuck rule so they could get to the superbowl that year,they ALSO in that game,made two very bad costly calls that went against the raiders costing them thatgame.here they are.

1.early in the game,Tim Brown picked up a first down as the gameshows.The corrupt officials though said he was short.complete BS.

the announcers could not believe it either,you hear them saying they thought that brown had the first down and it was a bad call.Tim Brown was livid and infuriated yelling at the officials about it as he should have been.

2.Rich Gannon was scrambling late in the game when the protection broke down and longggg after he threw the ball,he was grasped from behind which Gannon was yelling at the officials for to throw the yellow flag because it was an obvious personal foul penalty the raiders should have had for 15 yards which would have set up a field goal with field position but were denied.

meanwhile the cheatriots did not have ONE SINGLE BAD CALL go against them that day.

and Im not being like a certain wacked seahawk fan fool here does at times who rambles on about how the officials have a vendetta against his seahawks and ignores it when people bring up facts they made bad calls against the other team they played as well either.

just watch that game and you see for yourself,two critical NON CALLS against the raiders happened that day that had they been called correctly by the officials,would have given the raiders a victory and NO BAD CALLS went against the patriots that day.fact.NOT theory cheatriot lovers.:biggrin:

If the QB and the receivers can tell if the footballs are under or over inflated, the referees would also be able to tell. It's pretty logical that the refs knew. The issue is much bigger than you are making it out to be.
Now it is logical there is some conspiracy to help the Flatriots get to the Superbowl by cheating with the help of the refs. :uhoh3::confused::laugh: Now you made me pee my pants from laughing so hard.

The issue is very clear, The patriot organization is filled with cheaters time and time again that have been caught cheating.

B8x92DnIQAIygK9.jpg:large

:rofl:

Now it is logical there is some conspiracy to help the Flatriots get to the Superbowl by cheating with the help of the refs. :uhoh3::confused::laugh: Now you made me pee my pants from laughing so hard.

The issue is very clear, The patriot organization is filled with cheaters time and time again that have been caught cheating.

Are you saying that a guy that gets one interception can tell the ball is under inflated, yet refs who handle both teams footballs all game long can't tell the difference?

How stupid do you think the officials are?

Forum List

Back