NC: White Neighborhood Watch Vigilante Kills Black Man Returning from Party

I have no opinion on this now. Thanks to the liberal media, that edited a 911 tape of Zimmerman to make him sound like a racist. Even went as far as to call him a white mexican. Sorry the liberal media has no credibility left.

Any person who murders another person from the shadows deserves the death penalty.
In a rational universe, you're quite right. But, in this Bizarro universe we seem to find ourselves in recently? I'm quite sure the story-spinners will be out shortly, spinning the narrative that, somehow, Thomas did something, said something, or looked in a certain way, that he brought it all on himself.
Are the story spinners the ones that go over the actual facts?

Oh fuck you, you piece of race baiting piece of ignorant shit.

You still pissed that the half Hispanic killed the thug that was grounding and pounding him?

HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!

lol at you and everyone that thinks like you.

Any person who murders another person from the shadows deserves the death penalty.
In a rational universe, you're quite right. But, in this Bizarro universe we seem to find ourselves in recently? I'm quite sure the story-spinners will be out shortly, spinning the narrative that, somehow, Thomas did something, said something, or looked in a certain way, that he brought it all on himself.
Are the story spinners the ones that go over the actual facts?

Oh fuck you, you piece of race baiting piece of ignorant shit.

You still pissed that the half Hispanic killed the thug that was grounding and pounding him?

HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!

lol at you and everyone that thinks like you.
The DA charged him with first degree murder.

You are intent on murdering the truth for racist trash reasons. For shame.

Have hope. He's been charged already so we're already ahead of the game. It seems to me that defending your property doesn't include the road in front of your house and speeding or even drag racing is not normally considered a capital offense. Shooting someone through a closed window with no warning is just plain cowardly.

Depends on the what the person is doing just outside that window.

As far as the road in front of my house, that also depends. If my vehicle is legally parked in the roadway and someone decides to do something I feel is threatening to me or my family, my state's laws extend my right to protect myself to an occupied vehicle. That means if I'm in it, despite it being in the roadway, and someone idiot makes the mistake of trying to do something I feel is threatening in or around that vehicle, I have the right to deal with it under the concept of the castle doctrine.
Every different state has different laws on this.

Someone needs to google the NC statutes and find out what they say about lethal self defense.

In Raleigh, North Carolina, a white man who claimed he was on a neighborhood watch shot and killed a 20-year-old African-American man after telling the 911 dispatcher, "We got a bunch of hoodlums out here racing. I’m going outside to secure my neighborhood." Police say Chad Copley shot and killed 20-year-old Kouren-Rodney Bernard Thomas from inside his garage as Thomas was walking home from a party on Sunday. Copley has been charged with first-degree murder. The case recalls the killing of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch vigilante George Zimmerman.

I wonder how long it will take before the narratives start coming out about Thomas, portraying him a a "gang-banger thug" who clearly made Copley fear for his life, and justify his shooting him from the shadows in his garage...
It wasn’t even the shadows of his garage, the garage door was closed, Copley shot through the garage door window.
Some peeps must be really 'fraid of black peoples.

Yer not sposed ta shoot 'em on sight.

Yer sposed ta wait til they does somethin illegal first.

In Raleigh, North Carolina, a white man who claimed he was on a neighborhood watch shot and killed a 20-year-old African-American man after telling the 911 dispatcher, "We got a bunch of hoodlums out here racing. I’m going outside to secure my neighborhood." Police say Chad Copley shot and killed 20-year-old Kouren-Rodney Bernard Thomas from inside his garage as Thomas was walking home from a party on Sunday. Copley has been charged with first-degree murder. The case recalls the killing of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch vigilante George Zimmerman.

I wonder how long it will take before the narratives start coming out about Thomas, portraying him a a "gang-banger thug" who clearly made Copley fear for his life, and justify his shooting him from the shadows in his garage...
It wasn’t even the shadows of his garage, the garage door was closed, Copley shot through the garage door window.
Some peeps must be really 'fraid of black peoples.

Yer not sposed ta shoot 'em on sight.

Yer sposed ta wait til they does somethin illegal first.
What if he's really scary? Can I shoot him on sight, then?

I know, I know . Whites are genetically evil. I actually know a white person and they aren't as bad as they say. Don't burn me at the stake or anything. They actually want to get along with people. It's bad enough that they don't smoke crack or indulge inhuman smuggling or fighting animals to the death, but, who's perfect?

Probably best to let the facts come out before passing judgement....I mean with all that happened in the Traygone case and all

There were enough facts for the local district attorney to charge him with murder and request no bail, and for the judge to agree to this.

So...that's more substantial than you seem to realize.
There were a few cops that were brought to trial on charges in the death of a black man recently, however, the jury found those that were brought to trial....innocent.
Grand Juries only hear one side of a case brought before them and thus people are often indicted, however, once all the facts are presented, the juries can easily swing the other way.

There you go again, pussy, wanting someone else to do your killing for you because you don't have the stones to do it yourself.
I am condemning murder, and you are cherishing it.
Which murder did I cherish, lying Leftist?
You cherish murder, when you me condemn for condemning it. You are one of the RC faith that mocks it with your postings.

There you go again, pussy, wanting someone else to do your killing for you because you don't have the stones to do it yourself.
You cherish murder, when you me condemn for condemning it. You are one of the RC faith that mocks it with your postings.
I'm of the RC faith so I oppose murder and capital punishment. And I don't demand others kill for me like you do. My consistency in this matter is unimpeachable.

I'm of the RC faith so I oppose murder and capital punishment. And I don't demand others kill for me like you do. My consistency in this matter is unimpeachable.
You do not follow or believe in a path of seamless life. If you mock me for condemning murder, then you cherish death.

No facts out but already we have, shot from shadows & closed window? Could be but no one knows. Dead man have gun? Butg budfies with weapons?

Usually garage faces the street, door open? Lights on? Did he have those little extra costly windows? Shot from side window? Huh? Shotgun blast could send dead from property to street. None of dead man crew seem to be rioting or blaming yet? Interesting.

1AM, party.....walking home? Yet racing up/down? Did they torment homeowner? Part if on-going fued? did they get out of car? Story in press very weak.Where is the cap/gown pic? Moving out? Graduating next week right?
Congratulations. You're nothing if not predictable. Already trying to find ways to justify/excuse shooting another person to death for just "Walking While Black".

Or RWB.....racing while black. 1AM, someone yells me to get the hell away from his house, I would go. Not linger, taunt or even charge at garage in pack. Where are all the other graduate students he was with?

If he was alone walking silent and shot.......seems unlikely. More to story. Cant believe the press to report the truth. We know that. So you don't know either.
Linger? Charge in a pack? What? Now you just make shit up? You got a source for those outrageous claims?

No. I have not seen the Police report, neither have u. Anything is possible. We have about 100 of these situations all end up on side of shooter just recently Police included. The only one slightly bad was poor big kid in Cleve. All others good shoot, in my book. Media always lies to further leftist agenda.
I wonder why the cases you mention, whatever they are, end up favoring the police or the shooter? Don't bother answering I already know.

But your take on the media lying to further the "leftist" agenda doesn't wash. Most of the media is owned by people like Rupert Murdoch and other rich fat cats who the conservatives claim as their own.

You allusion to the media being leftist raises a question. What makes you think the shooter is a conservative and therefore targeted by the "leftist " media? Is that a fair question or did you just assume he IS a conservative because he shot and killed a Black guy?

No facts out but already we have, shot from shadows & closed window? Could be but no one knows. Dead man have gun? Butg budfies with weapons?

Usually garage faces the street, door open? Lights on? Did he have those little extra costly windows? Shot from side window? Huh? Shotgun blast could send dead from property to street. None of dead man crew seem to be rioting or blaming yet? Interesting.

1AM, party.....walking home? Yet racing up/down? Did they torment homeowner? Part if on-going fued? did they get out of car? Story in press very weak.Where is the cap/gown pic? Moving out? Graduating next week right?
Congratulations. You're nothing if not predictable. Already trying to find ways to justify/excuse shooting another person to death for just "Walking While Black".

Or RWB.....racing while black. 1AM, someone yells me to get the hell away from his house, I would go. Not linger, taunt or even charge at garage in pack. Where are all the other graduate students he was with?

If he was alone walking silent and shot.......seems unlikely. More to story. Cant believe the press to report the truth. We know that. So you don't know either.
Linger? Charge in a pack? What? Now you just make shit up? You got a source for those outrageous claims?

No. I have not seen the Police report, neither have u. Anything is possible. We have about 100 of these situations all end up on side of shooter just recently Police included. The only one slightly bad was poor big kid in Cleve. All others good shoot, in my book. Media always lies to further leftist agenda.
I wonder why the cases you mention, whatever they are, end up favoring the police or the shooter? Don't bother answering I already know.

But your take on the media lying to further the "leftist" agenda doesn't wash. Most of the media is owned by people like Rupert Murdoch and other rich fat cats who the conservatives claim as their own.

You allusion to the media being leftist raises a question. What makes you think the shooter is a conservative and therefore targeted by the "leftist " media? Is that a fair question or did you just assume he IS a conservative because he shot and killed a Black guy?
You think because someone is rich, they're conservative? All the top Wall Street tycoons are raging Democrats for a lot of reasons chief of which is that Democrats give them far more access to government. And that has nothing to do with the media's shameless left wing bias.

Forum List

Back