Earth to Trump....white people alone can not get you to the white house...

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I knew this year would be a pop corn year for those of us on the sidelines of this political mess, but Trump has taken this circus to a whole new level.....the voting hasn't even occured and already the clown, is screaming election fraud. This moron is convinced that all these white lice balls that show up at his rally's represent AMERICA.....as if!!

Trump is drawing huge crowds, so did Hitler. But that crowd is made up mostly of on lookers looking for a comedy bit...which the clown abliges as every turn. But that crowd alone, no matter how huge, WILL NEVER GET THIS GOP NIGHTMARE INTO THE OVAL OFFICE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE WHINES ABOUT IT OR HOW BIG THE CROWDS GROW....NOBODY GETS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, EVER....WITHOUT THE MINORITY VOTER, WOMEN, GAYS, LATINOS, BLACKS, MUSLIMS AND OF COURSE BUNNY RABBITS!!

Women hate Hillary. Hillary loves Muslims, who like to murder gays when possible. Trump doesn't like Muslims so that will save gay lives if he can keep them out of the country. Not every Latino is in favor of illegal immigration, I know plenty of hard core conservatives that are Latino.

And good luck getting the blacks out to vote for the crippled old white woman who has nothing in common with them.

I knew this year would be a pop corn year for those of us on the sidelines of this political mess, but Trump has taken this circus to a whole new level.....the voting hasn't even occured and already the clown, is screaming election fraud. This moron is convinced that all these white lice balls that show up at his rally's represent AMERICA.....as if!!

Trump is drawing huge crowds, so did Hitler. But that crowd is made up mostly of on lookers looking for a comedy bit...which the clown abliges as every turn. But that crowd alone, no matter how huge, WILL NEVER GET THIS GOP NIGHTMARE INTO THE OVAL OFFICE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE WHINES ABOUT IT OR HOW BIG THE CROWDS GROW....NOBODY GETS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, EVER....WITHOUT THE MINORITY VOTER, WOMEN, GAYS, LATINOS, BLACKS, MUSLIMS AND OF COURSE BUNNY RABBITS!!
white lice balls? you don't have the good hair, do you?

Women hate Hillary. Hillary loves Muslims, who like to murder gays when possible. Trump doesn't like Muslims so that will save gay lives if he can keep them out of the country. Not every Latino is in favor of illegal immigration, I know plenty of hard core conservatives that are Latino.

And good luck getting the blacks out to vote for the crippled old white woman who has nothing in common with them.

Clinton is going to win this November and when you realize she won not by a landslide in the popular vote but by the electoral college you will cling to the notion Trump did not lose but was cheated instead.

Trump is going to lose key states and yes the minority vote will kill him and if you believe for one moment gays will flock to vote for him, well you beat me in the insanity department.

Now it is true that some Latino's are Conservative but let not pretend that Trump will carry that vote either and I doubt he will break the 20% mark in that minority group which could mean Texas going blue this November.

Finally, most women will vote for Clinton and do so because of her being a woman and Trump will lose that vote too...

So what does Trump have?

The angry white voter and even some of them will flock to Johnson or not vote at all after the disgusting way Trump treated Ted Cruz and Cruz family...

• Banned

white lice balls? you don't have the good hair, do you?
You mean the good hair that's not there after 25 good hair? LOLOLOLO....you lice balls go thin so quick, one can almost look through your scalp and see what your thinkin!!:banana:

Rogain wasn't invented for my people, duh

• Banned

Clinton is going to win this November and when you realize she won not by a landslide in the popular vote but by the electoral college you will cling to the notion Trump did not lose but was cheated instead.

Trump is going to lose key states and yes the minority vote will kill him and if you believe for one moment gays will flock to vote for him, well you beat me in the insanity department.

Now it is true that some Latino's are Conservative but let not pretend that Trump will carry that vote either and I doubt he will break the 20% mark in that minority group which could mean Texas going blue this November.

Finally, most women will vote for Clinton and do so because of her being a woman and Trump will lose that vote too...

So what does Trump have?

The angry white voter and even some of them will flock to Johnson or not vote at all after the disgusting way Trump treated Ted Cruz and Cruz family...
Trump will lose because HIllary Rotten Clinton was the better choice...end of story!! The guy lies more than more than a nigga before a child support judge!!

• Banned

Married white women hate Hillary. Listen, this election is too important for blacks to stay home, so get out your guns, your poll watchers, cause we's a comin!!

Earth to tiggerred. No matter how hard you try in life, you'll never be anything more than what Lyndon Johnson said you would be. You prove you agree by doing exactly what he said your kind would do.

So what does Trump have?

Trump will lose because HIllary Rotten Clinton was the better choice...end of story!! The guy lies more than more than a nigga before a child support judge!!

You keep on telling yourself that because if Clinton was running against Kasich she ( Clinton ) would be losing her ass by now!

Only two GOP candidates would hand Clinton the Oval office and one is Trump and the other was Cruz... So let cut the shit about her being the better candidate because the best Candidate is Gary Johnson and if you don't like him then look at Stein and discover Clinton is a war loving freak of a Neo-Conservative whore!

Yes they can, but they won't have to. Many minorities will vote for him, not that that means anything to logical thinking people.

Illogical thinking people are infected with PC and think all Rs must kowtow to minorities, like Ds do. For as long as I have been voting (many decades), the D party offers all kinds of government goodies to minorities and constantly outlines the many problems they face, but somehow magically the problems NEVER get resolved. It is perpetual dependency plan to get votes.

Logical people can see the distortion. Illogical people can't.

So what does Trump have?

The electoral college is heavily geared in favor of any Dem running. if it wasn't for winner take all in each state, Dems wouldn't have a chance. I don't think it should be popular vote though.

No one is angry over Cruz. He attacked Trump's wife first. Trump put him in his place. Besides that he is a batshit crazy evangelical and that is the last thing we need. Trump is still an underdog for sure, but he is America's last hope. If Hillary wins she will ensure rampant immigration and globalist pigs like her will stay in power for a long time.

Earth to tiggerred. No matter how hard you try in life, you'll never be anything more than what Lyndon Johnson said you would be. You prove you agree by doing exactly what he said your kind would do.
Damn, the man was a fuckin genus, like who knew? :banana::banana::banana:

Damn, the man was a fuckin genus, like who knew? :banana::banana::banana:

He didn't have to be a genius. All he had to do was get a bunch willing to be what he said to do what he wanted them to do. When those doing it are so willing, it was easy.

Romney only needed 4% more white people show up to the polls and he beats Obama. Conservatives stayed home because Romney was a moderate.

It's a fallacy to think that the gop needs blacks or Browns to win.

Blacks are irrelevant anyway. They don't vote.

Romney only needed 4% more white people show up to the polls and he beats Obama. Conservatives stayed home because Romney was a moderate.

Your assuming that ALL WHITE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP....that simply is not the case. As a matter of record, educated whites vote historically democratic. And fact number two, brown people gets you to the white house, brown people and women....I know its hard to believe, bitch....but you white whores are the irrelevent ones!!

And if blacks don't vote....why gerrymander districts? Why impose voter ID laws? Why try to shut down voting districts days before the vote? Why whine about voter fraud? SOME MOTHERFUCKIN BODY IS WORRIED, BITCH!!!!!!!

Your assuming that ALL WHITE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP....that simply is not the case. As a matter of record, educated whites vote historically democratic. And fact number two, brown people gets you to the white house, brown people and women....I know its hard to believe, bitch....but you white whores are the irrelevent ones!!

And if blacks don't vote....why gerrymander districts? Why impose voter ID laws? Why try to shut down voting districts days before the vote? Why whine about voter fraud? SOME MOTHERFUCKIN BODY IS WORRIED, BITCH!!!!!!!

Dear lord there is a lot here to educate you on...... Pay attention please.

1. Not all whites vote for the GOP, nor was I saying that they did. Fact is the GOP can win the general just by courting white voters. Those 4% of white voters who stayed home in 2012 were conservatives because Romney was a moderate.

1a. Got any facts to back up that claim that whites vote democrat over republican?

2. Brown people don't get you to the White House. Please show me any information that proves that statement.

You can leave out your foul language as it does nothing but make you sound like an ignorant jerk off.

3. Show me any stats that shows that blacks do vote in strong numbers. Outside of 2008 black vote has been down.

3a. Voter ID laws are there to protect everyone's vote not to take away black votes. If you allow voter fraud then you take away from everyone's legitimate vote. You need a photo ID to enter most government buildings these days anyway. Why not one to vote. Unless you favour corruption?

3b. show me where voting districts were shut down and people were not allowed to vote.

Once again we don't need your foul language unless your goal is to sound like an ignorant piece of garbage.

Foul language, Cap Locks, and Bold letters don't make your claims true. So you can leave that out as well.

And latino turnout is much lower than black turnout. You know , for all the noise these racist gimps like the OP poster make about how Trump is going to lose, he hasn't even spent much just to stay even with the loony old fat white woman the democrats are running. It's extremely obvious they know Trump can win easily, or they wouldn't be spending so much energy trying to hypnotize themselves and convincing themselves up is down. Trump isn't worried anyway, since she nor the Democrats have a record of doing anything they say they will and nobody believes them, plus they obviously know a bunch of shoes are going to drop on hillary and here influence peddling business and other criminal behaviors between now and the election, and even having the Attorney General and a bunch of pols in your pocket will help her, and that goes for the faux 'Republicans' who are submarining their own party's candidate to help her out. He really doesn't have to exert himself much to beat her, and that especially annoys the big media hacks, who aren't getting the payoffs they feel entitled to this election cycle.

Dear lord there is a lot here to educate you on...... Pay attention please.

1. Not all whites vote for the GOP, nor was I saying that they did. Fact is the GOP can win the general just by courting white voters. Those 4% of white voters who stayed home in 2012 were conservatives because Romney was a moderate.

1a. Got any facts to back up that claim that whites vote democrat over republican?

2. Brown people don't get you to the White House. Please show me any information that proves that statement.

You can leave out your foul language as it does nothing but make you sound like an ignorant jerk off.

3. Show me any stats that shows that blacks do vote in strong numbers. Outside of 2008 black vote has been down.

3a. Voter ID laws are there to protect everyone's vote not to take away black votes. If you allow voter fraud then you take away from everyone's legitimate vote. You need a photo ID to enter most government buildings these days anyway. Why not one to vote. Unless you favour corruption?

3b. show me where voting districts were shut down and people were not allowed to vote.

Once again we don't need your foul language unless your goal is to sound like an ignorant piece of garbage.

Foul language, Cap Locks, and Bold letters don't make your claims true. So you can leave that out as well.

The OP poster isn't black, it's just some fat white gimp out in the Burbs who can't even get the fake 'ebonics' right, so no need to take the troll seriously.

Forum List

Back