NC May be back in play. GOP convention to be moved

The blob has pulled the convention out of NC.

View attachment 344748
Please do tell how Trump has ruined your life.

He didn't.

Life is good.

NC May be back in play. He won it by less than 4 percent in 2016. Given the kids in cages, the calling C19 a hoax, 40M unemployed, 5T more in debt, and a nation in chaos...he may end up losing NC.
/—-/ Stop lying, exaggerating and distorting.

No lies. Just truths.

Removing an economic boom from a major city in a swing state is not politically smart.
/——-/ Your lies: “the calling C19 a hoax, 40M unemployed, 5T more in debt”
Trump called the news media’s coverage a hoax, not the China virus. The state Governors shut down the economy, not Trump. And the democRAT congress spends the money, not the President. In fact he stopped them from spending more. So yeah, your lying through your teeth.

The intention was to downplay the virus. The blob's CDC issued guidelines. Few of the governors followed the stringent guidelines and actually implemented ones that were relaxed by comparison. The blob signed off on all $5T in deficit spending that has happened since he oozed into office.

View attachment 345393

According to the blob, he's responsible.
/——-/ Your spin is pathetic. Just stop the lying.

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

NC May be back in play. He won it by less than 4 percent in 2016. Given the kids in cages, the calling C19 a hoax, 40M unemployed, 5T more in debt, and a nation in chaos...he may end up losing NC.

No lies. Just truths.

Removing an economic boom from a major city in a swing state is not politically smart.
Trump called the news media’s coverage a hoax, not the China virus. The state Governors shut down the economy, not Trump. And the democRAT congress spends the money, not the President. In fact he stopped them from spending more. So yeah, your lying through your teeth.

The intention was to downplay the virus. The blob's CDC issued guidelines. Few of the governors followed the stringent guidelines and actually implemented ones that were relaxed by comparison. The blob signed off on all $5T in deficit spending that has happened since he oozed into office.

View attachment 345393

The president doesn't sign off on spending?
The president isn't the leader?

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

/——-/ I’m not following you down that rabbit hole. You know damn well that the Libs and media will attack the president If he vetoes a spending bill. And as I told you and you conveniently ignored is Trump stopped the democRATs from spending even more including Green New Deal and bailouts for Blue states. Just stop your lies.

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

/——-/ I’m not following you down that rabbit hole. You know damn well that the Libs and media will attack the president If he vetoes a spending bill. And as I told you and you conveniently ignored is Trump stopped the democRATs from spending even more including Green New Deal and bailouts for Blue states. Just stop your lies.

Your blob keeps getting pushed around a lot. His signature is on every spending bill. That means he signed off on it. Stop lying and blaming anyone other than your blob.

He is surrendering the state. He can’t win here.
Sure he can...and he probably will. But it's a long time until November and politically stupid actions by the blob may turn the tide.

For example, the convention is as about important as the weather report from August 24, 1977. It means nothing. It's a made for TV event that would look just as good on TV if it were held in the Kiwanis Club of Rochester, NY as it would if you held it in the Superdome. The real "work" of the convention is a roll call nomination and the working out of the platform. The number of candidates from either party that adhere to the platform of their party is set at 0.0. As for the roll-call; does anyone remember the stunning visuals from the roll call at the 2016 RNC? Yeah, me neither.

A speech to the delegates in person is nice. Any politician would like that. But the audience is TV. It would be there.

Damaging your chances in a swing state you won by 3-5% is not politically smart.

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

Your blob keeps getting pushed around a lot. His signature is on every spending bill. That means he signed off on it. Stop lying and blaming anyone other than your blob.
/——-/ Thanks for making my point. You’re shooting blanks.

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

The blob doesn't sign off on all spending?

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

/——-/ You mean like Obozo the Clown signed off on deficit spending? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

/——-/ You mean like Obozo the Clown signed off on deficit spending? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I give Obama no chance of winning in 2020.

Getting back to the topic though....your blob signed off on all $5T in deficit spending during his 3 years in office, right? C'mon...you can summon the manhood to admit it...can't you? You are a man, aren't you?

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

Getting back to the topic though....your blob signed off on all $5T in deficit spending during his 3 years in office, right? C'mon...you can summon the manhood to admit it...can't you? You are a man, aren't you?
/——/ Yeah, Trump vetoed the democRATs balanced budget every year—- you moron.

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

No...he just signed off on the $5T in deficit spending...didn't he, boy?

View attachment 344748

He didn't.

Life is good.

No lies. Just truths.

View attachment 345393

No...he just signed off on the $5T in deficit spending...didn't he, boy?
/——-/ You are too stupid for words, and the brightest libtard on the board. Keep up the good work.

/——-/ You are too stupid for words, and the brightest libtard on the board. Keep up the good work.
Too bad you're such a coward....

Your blob signed off on $5T in red ink. Just like other Presidents have done. I can admit Obama spent trillions in red ink. You can't. You're a coward.

You try to blame Congress (1/2 of which is Republican). You dodge the question....you obfuscate...you change the subject.

When did you become such a pussy?

View attachment 344748
Cooper is catching hell over his bullshit this is come from the Frontline of this war Cooper started. North Carolina with remain Republican thanks to shithead.

Gov. Cooper is doing what Trump is unwilling to do: put the health and safety of the people first.
No Cooper isn't he's playing politics he should be forced to pay out of his pocket the 50 million the Convention has already given the State to hold the convention. How much more events will North Carolina loss because of this dumb son of a cock sucking whore?

View attachment 344748
/——/ While you struggle with tic tac toe, Trump is playing three games of chess simultaneously.

On a monopoly board. Then he eats the pieces.
November is going to be a rough month for you.

Why? I love Thanksgiving.
Yes, you will love it. Trump will still be your president!

Best of luck.
Don't need luck, you loons are giving it to us. Keep up the rioting and looting during a national epidemic. Hatred has made you ignorant, even more than you were.

That reads of desperation. What are you askeerd of?
Nothing at all, I'll be okay not matter what. If your young and in debt, if Biden wins. Plan to live broke and have nothing for the rest of your life.
The only thing he wants is what the government can give him.

Forum List

Back