NBC/Marist Poll: Obama With Narrow Leads In Ohio, Florida And Virginia

Six points in Ohio is huge.

Polls from a trio of crucial swing states show President Barack Obama with small leads over presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, another sign that the 2012 campaign will be extremely competitive.

The NBC/Marist surveys released Thursday polled registered voters in Ohio, Virginia and Florida — arguably the three most coveted states for both candidates. Obama enjoys his largest lead over Romney in Ohio, where the president is favored by voters over the former Massachusetts governor, 48 percent to 42 percent. Meanwhile, the president’s leads over Romney in Virginia and Florida are identical: 48 percent to 44 percent. Obama’s four-point leads in Virginia and Florida are narrowly outside the poll’s margin of error of three percentage points.

Which is it asswipe? Narrow or Huge!

What was it before they reorganized, with federal help, under Chapter 11? As I recall, it was less than $1 share.

Why are you such a cyberstalker? Are you insane? What did your response have to do with this thread or post?

YOU are a liar and a fraud. GM stock was NEVER at $1.00 a share.
GM Historical Prices | General Motors Company Common S Stock - Yahoo! Finance
That link shows the weekly stock prices from January 1, 2009 until now. GM stock NEVER hit $1.00. In fact, the lowest was $20.15, the week of Dec 12, 2011.

Why do you insist on lying when you're caught every time?

And how much is he being paid to be here?

Kind of quick on your reach around, considering it was KKKonservative who was lying.

GM stock falls below $1 - May. 29, 2009

GMstock.mkw.gif

What was it before they reorganized, with federal help, under Chapter 11? As I recall, it was less than $1 share.

Why are you such a cyberstalker? Are you insane? What did your response have to do with this thread or post?

That link shows the weekly stock prices from January 1, 2009 until now. GM stock NEVER hit $1.00. In fact, the lowest was $20.15, the week of Dec 12, 2011.

You stupid piece of shit. GM has been a public company for almost 100 years. They reissued their stock after reorganizing, and those are the only numbers you have. I claimed it was about $1/share PRIOR to Chapter 11, are you too dumb to know what that meant?

GM stock falls below $1
Automaker slides to 75 cents as investors brace for expected bankruptcy filing.

GMstock.mkw.gif

You are one pathetic little pissant.

They didn't re-organize as law demands...they were BAILED OUT and still owe the taxpayer.

Polls from a trio of crucial swing states show President Barack Obama with small leads over presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, another sign that the 2012 campaign will be extremely competitive.

The NBC/Marist surveys released Thursday polled registered voters in Ohio, Virginia and Florida — arguably the three most coveted states for both candidates. Obama enjoys his largest lead over Romney in Ohio, where the president is favored by voters over the former Massachusetts governor, 48 percent to 42 percent. Meanwhile, the president’s leads over Romney in Virginia and Florida are identical: 48 percent to 44 percent. Obama’s four-point leads in Virginia and Florida are narrowly outside the poll’s margin of error of three percentage points.

Which is it asswipe? Narrow or Huge!

With a MOE of 3, 6 points is huge, pea brain.

You stupid piece of shit. GM has been a public company for almost 100 years. They reissued their stock after reorganizing, and those are the only numbers you have. I claimed it was about $1/share PRIOR to Chapter 11, are you too dumb to know what that meant?

GM stock falls below $1

GMstock.mkw.gif

They didn't re-organize as law demands...they were BAILED OUT and still owe the taxpayer.

Liar. The filed and were granted Chapter 11 protection, and reorganized. The government was the only entity big enough to put enough working capital in, to give them a chance to make it. They're a success story. The taxpayer still owns 500,000,000 GM shares.

There is absolutely ZERO way Obama wins this election and for several reasons. a) He didn't win by much back in 2008, b) Many were willing to give him a chance and wanted something different in 2008 and those same individuals who were willing to give him a chance (independents, libertarians and some republicans) for the most part have turned their back on him because he has done nothing but destroy this country and our economy by growing government and spending trillions in just a few years.

In short Obamafuck has lost the strong majority of the "swing vote."

A lot of people want anyone BUT Obama in office - they don't care who just as long as it's not Obama.

GM stock falls below $1

GMstock.mkw.gif

Liar. The filed and were granted Chapter 11 protection, and reorganized. The government was the only entity big enough to put enough working capital in, to give them a chance to make it. They're a success story. The taxpayer still owns 500,000,000 GM shares.

They filed? If that was the case? I didn't know that any company could file and have the FED bail them out...neat trick...NOT.

They filed? If that was the case? I didn't know that any company could file and have the FED bail them out...neat trick...NOT.

Filed and granted, liar. The promise of government investment convinced the judge to allow the chapter 11, and without it, it would have been Chapter 13.

Here, learn something:

General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GM stock falls below $1

GMstock.mkw.gif

You moron...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/11/business/11shares.html
The $1.00 a share was not the GM you're thinking of... the car company... it was GMGMQ...

G.M.’s stock, which now represents the company’s bankruptcy estate, continued an improbable rise in price on Friday, prompting concern by company officials and securities regulators that investors are confused.

The stock, which trades under the ticker symbol GMGMQ, gained as much as 43 percent on Friday, after G.M. announced that it had completed the sale of its assets to an entirely new company. Nearly 75 million shares traded hands until the securities industry’s self-regulator, Finra, halted trading at 2:09 p.m., citing “extraordinary events.”

The stock closed at $1.15 a share, up 31.3 cents, or 37 percent, for the day, giving the bankrupt company a market value of $702 million, up from $512 million on Thursday.

The $1.00 stock price was the company set up to represent the company’s bankruptcy estate and NOT the actual working car company, still trading under GM.

G.M. has issued statements telling investors not to buy the shares because they are destined to become worthless.

At the time of the bankruptcy...

The new G.M., formally the General Motors Company, is privately held and will not seek a public listing until next year at the earliest.

you... are either stupid, or a liar. Which is it?

GM stock falls below $1

GMstock.mkw.gif

You moron...

The $1.00 a share was not the GM you're thinking of... the car company... it was GMGMQ...

The $1.00 stock price was the company set up to represent the company’s bankruptcy estate and NOT the actual working car company, still trading under GM.

G.M. has issued statements telling investors not to buy the shares because they are destined to become worthless.

The new G.M., formally the General Motors Company, is privately held and will not seek a public listing until next year at the earliest.

Keep dancing, idiot. PRIOR to filing for bankruptcy, it was still GM, and it's value went down to less than a dollar. That's what I said. No shit the company reorganized, and their old stock became worthless. But, shit for brains, it went to under a dollar more than a month before bankrupt. Look at the date of the linked article asswipe.

You are both stupid and a liar.

GM stock falls below $1

GMstock.mkw.gif

You moron...

Keep dancing, idiot. PRIOR to filing for bankruptcy, it was still GM, and it's value went down to less than a dollar. That's what I said. No shit the company reorganized, and their old stock became worthless. But, shit for brains, it went to under a dollar more than a month before bankrupt. Look at the date of the linked article asswipe.

You are both stupid and a liar.

you really are just too incredibly stupid for words. I know 6th graders who understand this better than you.

Didn't read the poll, didja?? Huge, my arse! :)

In OH they polled as follows:

Dems = 37%
Pubs = 28%

With that kind of skew, your 6 pt lead translates into a tie.

In VA

Dems = 31%
Pubs = 29%

Obama = 46, Romney = 42. This poll is much closer to being accurate. It's actually probably in the MOE.

In FL

Dems = 43%
Pubs = 35

Obama = 45, Romney = 40

WOW! Dems polled 8% higher than Pubs and Obama only leads by 5??

Wunnerful!! [You should see my cynical grin]

Didn't read the poll, didja?? Huge, my arse! :)

In OH they polled as follows:

Dems = 37%
Pubs = 28%

With that kind of skew, your 6 pt lead translates into a tie.

In VA

Dems = 31%
Pubs = 29%

Obama = 46, Romney = 42. This poll is much closer to being accurate. It's actually probably in the MOE.

In FL

Dems = 43%
Pubs = 35

Obama = 45, Romney = 40

WOW! Dems polled 8% higher than Pubs and Obama only leads by 5??

Wunnerful!! [You should see my cynical grin]

Sounds about right. From Pew:

Trends in Party Identification of Religious Groups - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

partyid-1.jpg

Nope! You're comparing apples to oranges.

National averages do not run parallel to individual state percentages.

In my state the percentage of Dems is probably 10%, if that high. [That's an exaggeration but this state hasn't voted for a Dem president for several decades]

On the RealCler electoral map, Obama has gone from 270 to 223.

How they have not given Romney North Carolina yet, I don't know. But they will.

And they will give him Florida by mid summer.

That will put Romney at about 215.

Obama has all but conceded Missouri...another 10 for Romney.

Romney will win AZ too.

I can't wait until this starts to shape up.

Romney is not going to torpedo Obama on education. There are going to be so many leaks in the dike that even if Obama were an octopus, he could not plug them all.

Here comes the wave !!!

Romney will win AZ too.

Romney is not going to torpedo Obama on education. There are going to be so many leaks in the dike that even if Obama were an octopus, he could not plug them all.

Here comes the wave !!!

Obama has screwed himself. His opening vollies have all backfired.

Nope! You're comparing apples to oranges.

National averages do not run parallel to individual state percentages.

In my state the percentage of Dems is probably 10%, if that high. [That's an exaggeration but this state hasn't voted for a Dem president for several decades]

The issue is whether the numbers are fair in the swing states listed, and believe they are.

Romney will win AZ too.

Here comes the wave !!!

They haven't given NC to Romney because both he and Obama each won 5 of the last ten polls, showing them neck in neck.

Missouri is still in play.

Watch out for Arizona, I think they're in for a rude awakening among Hispanic voters.

And Romney's national plan for school vouchers is loopy. Where the hell is he going to find those Federal dollars to pay for millions of kids to go to private schools? Do the math.

Forum List

Back